It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Discovers G.H.W. Bush "Temple to Evil" in Texas.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowmyst
Alex Jones is out there. But there's no denying some of his guests, Gerald Celente, Max Keiser, and Jesse Ventura just to name a few are alot smarter and more informed then he is.

I like Jesse, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed by a long shot.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Alex Jones is the only informational War Hero I've seen in all of America. Except for maybe Pat Tillman who tried to expose the truth about the mil grow ops but got killed for it.

In my opinion Jones fans are suckers, no better than the followers of the MSM.

It's all a joke. Jones has zero credibility. There are plenty of honest hacks out there, Jones aint one.

The man is a proven liar, and you call him a "war hero" that's an insult to actual war heroes.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx
reply to post by morder1

i was probly olny around 8 years old and i remember seeing this speech on the news and stuff. remember seeing my mother and father deeply disturbed by this. also was this around the same time that cable tv got hijacked and that big thing of the max head room style person telling people that there lied to every day? im not sure was that a hoax? cause i have memories of my parents being very concerned around this time.

And now you're 8 1/2 right? Probly? Olny? "and stuff"? there? Don't you mean "They're? Oh sorry, they don't get to spelling and contractions and subject-verb agreement until the third grade

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Alex Jones is the only informational War Hero I've seen in all of America. Except for maybe Pat Tillman who tried to expose the truth about the mil grow ops but got killed for it.

Why would you disrespect Pat Tillman like that?

Disgusting.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gmonundercover

While I am not a great fan of Alex Jones there are times when - during one of his renowned rants - he hits a nail right on its head, and this is one of those times.

Great fan or not Alex is the man. I love the guy. SnF for posting.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Yeah Alex is on a roll on this video... Nice little history lesson

That last video you listed is pretty scary, I have heard/seen that speech a few times in various documentaries, but I never knew it was from 9/11/91, Is that verified??? Thats pretty messed up 10 years to the day before 9/11 if that is true...

Yup, this was a new one on me too. I knew about the speech, but not the date.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by shadowmyst
Alex Jones is out there. But there's no denying some of his guests, Gerald Celente, Max Keiser, and Jesse Ventura just to name a few are alot smarter and more informed then he is.

I like Jesse, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed by a long shot.

He goes to prove though that it doesn't take brains. The old saying goes "if the attitude is right, the facts don't matter". Like he achieved more than most people could ever dream of. Most people aspire to try and do "one" of those, instead he did so many things! "WWE, Seal, Governor, Movie star, tv star, best selling author, millionaire". I really like that cuz it just goes to prove that brains are irrelevant compared to a person will and heart.
edit on 12-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I agree with you on that point r2.

I like Ventura's straight forwardness, and his honesty, they are qualities that appeal to people.

Thing is, he would believe that the moon is made of cheese if Jones told him so.

edit on 12-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

While I'm generally weary of Alex Jones and his artificially induced persona, I don't find myself disagreeing with anything he said really. The Bush's have certainly been implicated in many scandals, and in some cases with considerable evidence. Considering H.W.'s role as CIA director and his alleged links to coc aine trafficking through Arkansas and funding of foreign deathsquads in South America, he's certainly not deserving of a memorial.

edit on 12-11-2012 by 7Visionz because: grammar

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by morder1
Yeah Alex is on a roll on this video... Nice little history lesson

That last video you listed is pretty scary, I have heard/seen that speech a few times in various documentaries, but I never knew it was from 9/11/91, Is that verified??? Thats pretty messed up 10 years to the day before 9/11 if that is true...

10 years to do the day? Pure coincidence.
Groundbreaking for the Pentagon -

ground was broken for construction on September 11, 1941

en.wikipedia.org...

50 years from groundbreaking to Bush's NWO speech, yet another silly coincidence!

And Poppy Bush's little side business (who coincidentally was meeting on Washington on 9/11/2001) , the Carlyle Group are major arms exporters.
Here's a little secret about the name:
commons.wikimedia.org...:Carlyle_circle
- Geometric terms for method of creating Pentagons

Silly conspiracy theorists, always trying to match up random events like it was some kind of evil plan.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

edit on 12-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

edit on 12-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: fixed link

Never knew that tidbit about the Carlyle circle! I had once tried to figure out who the Carlyle of the Group was!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The use of the word heroic - for Bush or Jones or anyone else for that matter - to me - means do a whole lot of good for people without harming anyone. Take for instance Mother Teresa - she did a whole lot of good and never harmed a single soul. Many died in her care but she did not contribute to their death - she only contributed to their Spiritual and physical welfare and mostly to their human dignity.

Now Bush, anyone of them - Grandfather Prescott - Father George W or Son - Fool me once, fool me twice, I am a fool...whatever.

What I want to know is how much good have they done for people without any harm to anyone? Each individually or as a group or any two paired. How many people have been harmed and killed because of the decisions and deeds of these three? How much good have these three achieved - in any combination?????

Now the use of the word heroic - I do not see any heroes in this story. I see Alex Jones in the position of being a Teacher - trying to share information that he has located and can be studied by any student/person who is interested so that they can use their own intellect to ascertain why the monument has been erected.

Interesting thread, interesting find - thank you for posting.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmonundercover

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Now we just need to find Obamas "Temple to Evil". It shouldnt be hard

Not really difficult at all

edit on 12-11-2012 by gmonundercover because: (no reason given)

Can't argue with that kind of evidence.

Of course, can't argue with flat earth scientists either.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
To all the AJ haters that flock here.

Alex Jones started with a personal video camera and worked 2 jobs to launch himself in 95 when he was only 20. He lost 70% of his affiliates around 1999 and was even fired from KFJK-FM (where he was the #1 radio host in Austin) when he went down the route of "conspiracy theorist" and later he turned down a cozy position with Fox (that was later given to Glenn Beck). He has had to scratch his way back to the top after years of work. He has had his life threatened countless times, has been beaten (even on camera), harassed, arrested, sued, mocked endlessly by the masses of ignorant peons for his beliefs, and is one of the last true investigative journalists (exposing Bilderberg comes to mind). Unlike most, he never backs down from what he feels is right. It's hard to find someone who sticks to his guns as much as him and has never taken the easy way out.

Yet you want to say he JUST wants to make a "quick buck"? Or are your panties in a bunch because he has to advertise some products to keep RUNNING his show? Oh I bet the concept of a free market and people voluntarily giving money to a cause, instead of being forced to by the government, reaaaally peeves you off, eh?

I only check these forums every other day and I just keep seeing a bunch of misinformed, cowardly mooks mocking anyone who puts themselves on the line. Even when it's just a signature on a petition.... Get some testosterone already or this world will soon devour you alive.

Sorry OP, I know what I said isn't in response to your post. I watched this video yesterday. It's spot on.

edit on 12-11-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This will not be a popular thing to say, but after re-reading Bush's statement....it doesn't sound so bad.

In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..."

A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations."

For those that believe the NWO conspiracy is real, we could only hope it is this positive.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Argh.

I hate the Bush family -- but for actual, real things they've done.

The "new world order" speech by Bush -- was, is and always will be, merely a speech of "happy intent." The USSR was no more, the need for a large military was over, and it was just feel good stuff.

The UN is not some oppressive powerful force. This is stupid nonsense. PEACE -- is always a good thing, and the people who find some biblical threat to "peace in the middle east" or world peace, or world government -- whatever. That's dumb.

The "new world order" is no threat compared to the "old world order" which is doing absolutely great for the people abusing the system for their benefit.

The Project for a New American Century group is an Israelis and "US manifest destiny" group that is convenient for the Old World Order. The CIA and Saudis friends of Bush are part of the old world order. Why would they ruin the good thing they've got going by handing it over to the UN?

Bush's speech was merely capturing positive notions, and he probably thought that the UN was the most ineffectual organization that was non-controversial. He might as well have been pro puppies and kittens. It's only people who FEAR world peace, or someone speaking without biblical code words.

There are real conspiracies and real problems in this world -- and I'd really like to swear here -- but this idiotic nonsense belittles and covers up real injustice. Some people never want to be taken seriously, so they don't have to be responsible and can sit forever on the sidelines complaining about New World Order or Aliens probing their grandparents.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Why has collectivism destroyed Japan? Why does collective employment build Toyota?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think AJ means well and piled in amongst his ranting you can find some solid information. About the poppy Bush memorial it is very odd. I have heard the stories about the Bush's really being the Scherf's from Germany and Nazi sympathizers, not sure if it's true but the sinister gleam in his eye when he spouts "new world order" in that 91 video is pretty spooky.
edit on 13-11-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Excuse me for my ignorance, but if Alex Jones really is credible, truthful and has genuine intentions to awake the masses, then why hasn't he been dealt with by the PTB? If he does speak truth and fact, then he would be seen as a threat, would he not?

And, I'm not trying to be condescending or a smart ass. I'm not challenging anything AJ has said.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by roblot
Excuse me for my ignorance, but if Alex Jones really is credible, truthful and has genuine intentions to awake the masses, then why hasn't he been dealt with by the PTB? If he does speak truth and fact, then he would be seen as a threat, would he not?

And, I'm not trying to be condescending or a smart ass. I'm not challenging anything AJ has said.

I have thought about this too, and this is what I have come up with. Guys like Icke and AJ are definitely voices that go against the main stream thought but maybe there is a need for this outlet to a segment of the population. So personalities like these are possibly even useful and 'allowed' to do their thing, provided that they don't have solid ground to work on. Even though both AJ and Icke provide mountains of info useful for someone trying to understand what goes on behind the curtains of Oz, they still cannot shed the 'crazy conspiracy theorist' moniker (for AJ) and 'that Jesus guy' (for Icke) that seems to undermine their message as a whole. People can't seem to help themselves to attach the message to the messenger, so if they find fault with the messenger then OF COURSE the message is invalid. (classic ad hominem stuff) But since there are huge portions of the population that still don't know of them too much or think they are crazy then maybe its not worth creating a situation around them.

I don't know, but also I think it is a sad time for us that we assume that if anyone has the courage to speak up about the atrocities to our society then the natural progression for them is to die. If this is how we think as a whole then we should also acknowledge that we are in fact slaves to our government.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx
reply to post by morder1

i was probly olny around 8 years old and i remember seeing this speech on the news and stuff. remember seeing my mother and father deeply disturbed by this. also was this around the same time that cable tv got hijacked and that big thing of the max head room style person telling people that there lied to every day? im not sure was that a hoax? cause i have memories of my parents being very concerned around this time.

www.damninteresting.com...

max headroom hack... i would have been 13

and in australia heard nothing of this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join