It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Discovers G.H.W. Bush "Temple to Evil" in Texas.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Alex Jones Discovers A G.H.W. Bush Temple to Evil! in Texas.
Fantastically True and Relevant Alex Jones Rant

While I am not a great fan of Alex Jones there are times when - during one of his renowned rants - he hits a nail right on its head, and this is one of those times.
Take particular note of the plaque (40 sec mark) that takes its cue from the first line of the following quotation from G.H.W. Bush's September 9/11/1991 "Toward a New World Order" speech (see video below) before a joint session of Congress, wherein he laid out his objectives for post-Cold-War global governance in cooperation with post-Soviet states: this is an ominous portent - a message of foreboding:

"Until now, the world we’ve known has been a world divided—a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war. Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations."

Clip - George H.W. Bush's infamous New World Order speech on 9/11/1991

edit on 12-11-2012 by gmonundercover because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gmonundercover

never heard of a monument for a living person. or has bush senior died ? weird.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Now we just need to find Obamas "Temple to Evil". It shouldnt be hard

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Now we just need to find Obamas "Temple to Evil". It shouldnt be hard

Not really difficult at all

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yeah Alex is on a roll on this video... Nice little history lesson

That last video you listed is pretty scary, I have heard/seen that speech a few times in various documentaries, but I never knew it was from 9/11/91, Is that verified??? Thats pretty messed up 10 years to the day before 9/11 if that is true...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

That last video you listed is pretty scary, I have heard/seen that speech a few times in various documentaries, but I never knew it was from 9/11/91, Is that verified??? Thats pretty messed up 10 years to the day before 9/11 if that is true...

Oh Yea its verified - and the timing is surely no coincidence. And that's the first time the PTB openly proclaimed the advent of their NWO plan. Prior to that there were allusions to it but not such an open declaration as we see there.

Here's another - he's even more creepy in this one.......

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Alex Jones is always "showing, " how nuckin futz he is to the world.

Seriously, this guy has made a ton of money based on creating fear.

He sounded blasted off his mind in this one too, drunk or whatever! His dynasty of fear must be crumbling.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmonundercover

AJ is an internet sensation and a truly heroic figure for the truth movement as a whole. He's also very erudite and an intellectual giant with his thumb on the pulse of the American culture and especially of the younger generation for which he is a role model.

With that said, I guess it only matters what the truth is. You can suggest all you want to where I should turn for guidance from this schmuck, but the truth is, after that, all I will have learned is that his is even more of a schmuck.

He is an internet whore, and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ALEX JONES...TWO FACE ..INCOHERENT

blaming the bush lineage for playing us....ok...whateva, those days are gone

but... claiming obama is complicit = wrong
claiming that obama is a left wing liberal = wrong

he needs to know that obama has been going head to head with these former ideas

i thought he would be happy with obama....the fact that he wanted romney???!!!!!?????

alex jones has game...i can now see it

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

i was probly olny around 8 years old and i remember seeing this speech on the news and stuff. remember seeing my mother and father deeply disturbed by this. also was this around the same time that cable tv got hijacked and that big thing of the max head room style person telling people that there lied to every day? im not sure was that a hoax? cause i have memories of my parents being very concerned around this time.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gmonundercover

If Alex is a 'role model' for a generation, you can sign said generation to the schmuck bucket.

The guy is a liar.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

but... claiming obama is complicit = wrong
claiming that obama is a left wing liberal = wrong

So let me get this straight.....I want to make sure I understand you.

Are you saying that AJ is a lunatic and your statement above is on the mark??

The messiah has some seriously potent Kool Aid!

S&F OP

edit on 12-11-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Admittedly, Alex puts out some crap but most of the time he`s spot on and there`s no denying he`s woken hundreds of thousands up and still continues to.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

invading pakistan
supporting/allowing drone attacks

and...killing osama!

do you lot know your left from your right???

hes only being liberal to americans...yet they still complain

-here have some free health care....noooo i hate you!! lolol ..baffling

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

10 years to do the day? Pure coincidence.
Groundbreaking for the Pentagon -

ground was broken for construction on September 11, 1941

en.wikipedia.org...

50 years from groundbreaking to Bush's NWO speech, yet another silly coincidence!

And Poppy Bush's little side business (who coincidentally was meeting on Washington on 9/11/2001) , the Carlyle Group are major arms exporters.
Here's a little secret about the name:
commons.wikimedia.org...:Carlyle_circle
- Geometric terms for method of creating Pentagons

Silly conspiracy theorists, always trying to match up random events like it was some kind of evil plan.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

edit on 12-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

edit on 12-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

-here have some free health care....noooo i hate you!! lolol ..baffling

Where did you ever get the idea that health care is going to be free?

You will be penalized via your income taxes if you don't have at least minimal coverage. This will cost tax payers a lot of money for an already overpriced medical system.

Geez, at least be informed before you make a comment like this, and what's it got to do with Alex Jones? Is he seeking free mental health insurance?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmonundercover

...but I never knew it was from 9/11/91, Is that verified??? Thats pretty messed up 10 years to the day before 9/11 if that is true...

Oh Yea its verified - and the timing is surely no coincidence. And that's the first time the PTB openly proclaimed the advent of their NWO plan. Prior to that there were allusions to it but not such an open declaration as we see there.

Here's another - he's even more creepy in this one.......

Creepy? I'd like to see others' description of what they think they might see in his eyes - especially his left one in the first 25 seconds of that clip.

The part where he talks about 'drawing in nations for one cause' (paraphrased for brevity) to me, seems to hint at drawing in nations for war. The united aspiration being that all nations want what he describes - IMO.

I see your creep factor gmon and bump it.

Not a fan particularly of AJ or whores, but sometimes you have to get your hands dirty digging through the muck to get the gold eh?

Monument, schmonument - I wonder who funded that little project.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I know Alex Jones is just out to make a buck but, I wonder if he ever wishes he could be taken seriouslly beyond his own group of followers. I mean lets just say he really came upon something of import? Since he makes a living selling nutty ideas, nobody would ever believe him if he did come up with something legit.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
A monument to a living ex president, with bas relief metal plaques detailing his "heroic" life and times, including his son being sworn in as president. Seriously?? He's being put as up as some kind of mythic American hero before the old troglodyte even passes away?

It is obvious who paid for this ridiculous fantasy. This family wants to paint themselves as American royalty, and will stop at nothing in their quest for power, control, and dominance.

Dig behind every evil done on a grand scale in violation of our laws, and the moral laws of the universe in the past 50 years, and you'll find a Bush.

Obama as the newest puppet in the scheme of things? Absolutely. But we ain't seen nothin' yet, folks. Hold onto your hats, kids. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join