It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed JFK? Wanna Know?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

If the driver shooting jfk is simple bunk as you say, then why doesn't his real left arm extend over with the headshot in Zapruder as it clearly does in both other films?

All films are consistent with each other. If you want to show otherwise, then please do so.. but, there's one rule here: We need to see clear film, nothing grainy please. Real, clear, easy to see evidence and then we'll believe you. And it is available. Otherwise you're simply choosing to believe whatever you want to believe going frmo what I've seen so far. I cite the natural occurring phenomenon known as Pareidolia here also.

Why doesn't Bob Harris show that Greer was passing an object with both hands off the wheel right before the shot?

Because no such action takes place, naturally. If it did, it would be shown in the film. But, unfortunately, it does not.

These are video facts that you continually ignore because the answers refute your deception.

Well, they're not "video facts" now, are they? If you have some however well then let's see them, we can maybe go somewhere with this then..

I also have some questions of my own for you:

- Why would Greer be a chosen assassin here? Given his position, his location, his job, his actual admiration for Kennedy which many, many secret service agents shared etc.. he would one of the silliest options to rest this dastardly plan on. Or, was he working alone? Enlighten us to what you believe exactly..

- How can a hand held weapon do the damage we see occurring, and given that Greer was towards the left front driving thus he would be shooting at a an angle pointing right in regards to JFK, why does he also fall back and to the left?

- Greer, not knowing if he "got away with it", drove JFK straight to hospital after the fatal blow struck where attempts were made to save his life.. Why would he do this, and strange of all.. why does he stick around?

- Given the nature of the Chicago plot, and perhaps one from Tampa, and the correlation they have with Oswald and Dallas.. Also taking into consideration Oswald's primed position as a patsy from the 6th floor of the TSDB... Why on earth would someone inside the Limousine be the one to pull off the kill shot? Someone in open view like that blows it wide open.

- How was Greer able to get the shot off without harming the others inside the Limousine.

- Why did no one else claim Greer was the one doing the firing? Such as Mary Moorman, Zapruder, the Hesters, Sitzman, Clint Hill, Sam Holland and the rest of the witnesses.

Answer those questions with plausible, rational answers.. and maybe we'll start to believe you. Otherwise I'm going to stick to what my facts are telling me.. Which is this theory is absolute nonsense. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

If the driver shooting jfk is simple bunk as you say, then why doesn't his real left arm extend over with the headshot in Zapruder as it clearly does in both other films?

All films are consistent with each other. If you want to show otherwise, then please do so.. but, there's one rule here: We need to see clear film, nothing grainy please. Real, clear, easy to see evidence and then we'll believe you. And it is available. Otherwise you're simply choosing to believe whatever you want to believe going frmo what I've seen so far. I cite the natural occurring phenomenon known as Pareidolia here also.

Why doesn't Bob Harris show that Greer was passing an object with both hands off the wheel right before the shot?

Because no such action takes place, naturally. If it did, it would be shown in the film. But, unfortunately, it does not.

These are video facts that you continually ignore because the answers refute your deception.

Well, they're not "video facts" now, are they? If you have some however well then let's see them, we can maybe go somewhere with this then..

I also have some questions of my own for you:

- Why would Greer be a chosen assassin here? Given his position, his location, his job, his actual admiration for Kennedy which many, many secret service agents shared etc.. he would one of the silliest options to rest this dastardly plan on. Or, was he working alone? Enlighten us to what you believe exactly..

- How can a hand held weapon do the damage we see occurring, and given that Greer was towards the left front driving thus he would be shooting at a an angle pointing right in regards to JFK, why does he also fall back and to the left?

- Greer, not knowing if he "got away with it", drove JFK straight to hospital after the fatal blow struck where attempts were made to save his life.. Why would he do this, and strange of all.. why does he stick around?

- Given the nature of the Chicago plot, and perhaps one from Tampa, and the correlation they have with Oswald and Dallas.. Also taking into consideration Oswald's primed position as a patsy from the 6th floor of the TSDB... Why on earth would someone inside the Limousine be the one to pull off the kill shot? Someone in open view like that blows it wide open.

- How was Greer able to get the shot off without harming the others inside the Limousine.

- Why did no one else claim Greer was the one doing the firing? Such as Mary Moorman, Zapruder, the Hesters, Sitzman, Clint Hill, Sam Holland and the rest of the witnesses.

Answer those questions with plausible, rational answers.. and maybe we'll start to believe you. Otherwise I'm going to stick to what my facts are telling me.. Which is this theory is absolute nonsense. Cheers.

They aren't consistent with each other. Greer's left arm extends over with headshot in both other films and does not in Zapruder. That's the simple proof that you cannot refute. Every single post I've made is proven beyond any doubt. Not a single post of mine has been challenged. You have to show all three films are consistent with each other but won't try because they are not. You will lie over and over and over.LOL
edit on 2-8-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So when I ask for proper, clear evidence of your claims.. none is provided, you've refused to do so. And when I bring up fair questions that should be easy to answer assuming this theory is indeed correct.. you flat out refuse to answer them and actually instead just completely ignore.

Very telling activity indeed.

I'm afraid I have no choice but to assume these are questions you simply can't answer as the answers show how false a claim this entire theory is in the first place. Thanks.

edit on 2-8-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So when I ask for proper, clear evidence of your claims.. none is provided, you've refused to do so. And when I bring up fair questions that should be easy to answer assuming this theory is indeed correct.. you flat out refuse to answer them and actually instead just completely ignore.

I'm afraid I have no choice but to assume these are questions you simply can't answer as the answers show how false a claim this entire theory is in the first place. Thanks.

Posted throughout the thread. Go back and deny reality. You won't do it.LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You claim they are consistent and will never show evidence that they are. Show us where Greer's left hand/arm is in all three films.LOL It's off the wheel in all three films before, during and after the shot.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ok, well you can keep posting "LOL" like we're children, or we can act like serious researchers here. The choice is yours. You've still refused to answer my above questions. Again, I'll cite that as evidence that you simply cannot answer them as it disproves this theory.

Also, this is frame 312. The entire film is 26.5 seconds long and there are 486 frames so we can easily calculate it to be exactly 18.3 frames per second. That's also 1/18th of a second space between each frame. As the kill shot is at frame 313 and is also slightly blurry, frame 312, shown below, is the perfect example to show at this time. Here it is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b440ed1b9ee3.jpg[/atsimg]

As we can see.. no gun. Just 2 hands. The Red Arrow is pointing to His Left hand. The Blue Arrow is pointing to his Right hand.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Rising Against because: Typo.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Ok, well you can keep posting "LOL" like we're children, or we can act like serious researchers here. The choice is yours. You've still refused to answer my above questions. Again, I'll cite that as evidence that you simply cannot answer them as it disproves this theory.

Also, this is frame 312. The entire film is 26.5 seconds long and there are 486 frames so we can easily calculate it to be exactly 18.3 seconds per frame. That's also 1/18th of a second space between each frame. As the kill shot is at frame 313 and is also slightly blurry, frame 312, shown below, is the perfect example to show at this time. Here it is:

As we can see.. no gun. Just 2 hands. The Red Arrow is pointing to His Left hand. The Blue Arrow is pointing to his Right hand.

Show the other two films. You won't because they contradict Zapruder. YOU POSTED FAKE EVIDENCE.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Also, this is frame 312. The entire film is 26.5 seconds long and there are 486 frames so we can easily calculate it to be exactly 18.3 frames per second. That's also 1/18th of a second space between each frame. As the kill shot is at frame 313 and is also slightly blurry, frame 312, shown below, is the perfect example to show at this time. Here it is:

edit on 2-8-2013 by Rising Against because: Typo.

HIS LEFT ARM IS NOT IN FRAME 312.LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Show the other two films. You won't because they contradict Zapruder. YOU POSTED FAKE EVIDENCE.

I've posted my evidence, you've yet to do so. When you can, I'll be here. Until then, and until you can answer my simple, basic questions, I'll be elsewhere putting my time to better use than this. And of course I'll be there still continuing to believe this theory is nothing but nonsense as the facts have shown. But please, properly Prove me otherwise.

Thanks and you''ll most likely hear back when a proper, intelligent argument for the contrary here can finally be provided.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I've posted my evidence, you've yet to do so. When you can, I'll be here. Until then, and until you can answer my simple, basic questions, I'll be elsewhere putting my time to better use than this. And of course I'll be there still continuing to believe this theory is nothing but nonsense as the facts have shown. But please, properly Prove me otherwise.

Thanks and you''ll most likely hear back when a proper, intelligent argument for the contrary here can finally be provided.

You haven't posted anything but bull#. Show us where Greer's left arm is in both other films. Bring it. You said they are consistent so showing it should be easy.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 2-8-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

I'm afraid I have no choice but to assume these are questions you simply can't answer as the answers show how impossible it is to prove a negative. Thanks. LOL YOU ARE TALKING TO YOURSELF.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

He was killed because he uncovered evedence the C.I.A. was starting conflicks around the world and then selling arms to both sides. He also was going to roll back the coup that took us over financaily in 1913 by non americans called the federal reserve. He was to shut down the C.I.A. and start printing our Own MONEY and not let non americans run the country.

In one of his last speaches he reveled this when he said " And I will make america in charge of its own house"

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

He was killed because he uncovered evedence the C.I.A. was starting conflicks around the world and then selling arms to both sides. He also was going to roll back the coup that took us over financaily in 1913 by non americans called the federal reserve. He was to shut down the C.I.A. and start printing our Own MONEY and not let non americans run the country.

In one of his last speaches he reveled this when he said " And I will make america in charge of its own house"

Maybe that was a reason but you should be acknowledging that this moderator is delusional. He is denying something that was proven almost three years ago.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

He is denying something that was proven almost three years ago.

Post your "proof" then and answer my above questions. The fact you haven't and refute to so far is looking like proof you simply cannot.

It should be easy, shouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

Out of curiosity, are you referring to the 'Secret Society' speech he made? If so then that's unfortunately been debunked. The speech was officially titled the President and the Press speech and he made it well before he died. The many videos out there claiming it was just before his death and that it was somehow related to it are simply lying.

A thread on this is here: Addressing the JFK “Secret Society” Speech..

I do agree though that the C.I.A plots did play a part leading towards his death..

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

The disastrous Bay of Pigs incident occurred around 10 days earlier you see, It was a disaster of the highest degree and caused a tremendous amount of Embarrassment for the American Government. In short a CIA trained force of Cuban Exiles, one recruiter being E. Howard Hunt who later claimed in a deathbed confession that Lyndon Baines Johnson was the main person behind the murder of JFK in fact, planned to Invade Cuba at the Bay of Pigs with approval of the American Government (thus why they were CIA trained), in an attempt to overthrow Fidel Castro, and even in later years the CIA, along with the Mafia in fact, continued to try and assassinate him.

This is from your other thread as the shot in the car just bores me to death. The plan was for disguised American aircraft to support the ground forces once they hit the beaches. With Manuel de Varona already smuggled into Cuba he would lead a 'popular uprising' and take over the government. Then he would make a global announcement asking for American help-then the CIA would take over. From the outside it would appear as if the Cuban people overthrew Castro-and ask for American help setting up a democratic government.

This plan had absolute 0% chance of succeeding and the CIA knew it that is why Allen Dulles was out of the country. The entire plan was hatched to force JFK to take all the blame for a plan the CIA knew had no chance.
The Bay of Pigs area was Castro's boyhood hunting grounds and he knew the area so well that he was able to trap the invaders with a simple pincher movement.

E. Howard Hunt told so many lies about so many things that anything he has ever claimed is bogus.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here's the now infamous wink, back and to LBJ's right, just before being sworn in.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

:

The Doctors agree. Greer shot jfk with some type of high velocity handgun fired at close range. He had a small entry hole over the right eye and a large exit on the right rear, totally consistent with Greer's shot.

2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: “Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range,”

5. Parkland Dr. McClelland's testimony as reproduced in Hearings volume 6, p.38: "Dr. McClelland judged that the wound in the President's skull could be expected '…from a very high velocity missile…with a heavy calibre bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range…' This would particularly apply to the skull '…where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.'"

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Zapruder is not consistent with the other two films. If you want to show otherwise, then please do so.. but, there's one rule here: We need to see clear film, nothing grainy please. Real, clear, easy to see evidence and then we'll believe you. And it is available. Otherwise you're simply choosing to believe in debunked stupidity.

If you can show Greer's left arm pushing back toward to jfk (IN ZAPRUDER) before the shot and retracting thereafter, then this movement seen in nix and muchmore may not be incriminating. If you're having problems seeing Greer's left arm push back you can either take your hands off your eyes or increase your screen size.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I can understand why Mr Wagner uses "lol"-I think he has quite clearly and succinctly explained his case.

Frame 312 in Zaprder does not correspond with the Nix film, Clearly, Greers hand cannot be where it is shown in 312, and yet the whole left arm swings across his body in Nix

WHY the discrepancy?

Now if it was just a case of Nix/Z comparisonbeing the only incriminating evidence against Greer ie what we see with our eyes, I could understand your doubt to a certain extent.

However given Greer's conduct after the crimes, his lies and prevarication, his actions at Parkland and after, nose witnesses, sound witnesses-Greer was clearly not just the "driver"-he was the "mechanic.

Perhaps it would be better if you could research more about Greer-and listen to his interview on youtube-and ask yourself -is this a man who is telling the truth?-I would suggest clearly not.

Jack Wagner has done a great job with Nix.Which is wrong-Nix or Zapruder?-

Personally I don't neeed to go to the various websites devoted to the Z film which explain in great detail how it must have been altered.

With regard to all the circumstances ,no convincing is required-instinctively, the answer stares you in the face-
William Greer shot JFK.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join