It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed JFK? Wanna Know?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
I applaud Aleister for pointing out a mistake that many have made before. Of course the white blob isn't the gun, but in reality it's a fake gun that does in fact cause the headshot because it recoils in sync with the bloodmist on his right forehead.

Thanks for applauding my moronhood, which I applaud daily. But your new vid shows me something else - the "gun" (hair) seems to move backwards as if an arm is guiding it because the real moron, Greer, had put the brakes on and then accelerated, and the agent who's hair is the "gun" is pushed backwards in his seat, thus moving the "gun" towards Kennedy as the shot is fired. Thanks, you've made me analyze something I've never really had a good amount of attention on before. I bet William Cooper knew that the gun was the guy's hair, and just couldn't admit it. Anyway, bottom line, I doubt very much that Greer shot JFK (he was really aiming at Connelly, who ducked), and he must have been mystified at people claiming he did. It would have been great to see Greer driving down the street of his hometown after Dallas and yelling at him "You'd better get those breaks checked!" I wonder how many times you'd have to do that before he gave you the finger.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Aleister because: spelling

edit on 21-5-2013 by Aleister because: added words 'and then accelerated' (I better take physics over again)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The fake reflection only functioned as the gun for Zapruder. The real gun was lower, near his shoulder. This is proven accurate by looking at the frames immediately after the reflection falls off the passenger's head. Frame 318 is the fake reflection which I think they allowed to distract from the bleached gun that followed in 319. Notice in 320 that there's still a smidgen of white.

The editors did very little to hide the gun. They simply bleached it and counted on conspiracy theorists to ignore that Greer clearly passed the gun before turning around the first time. In slow motion you can see the grip, barrel, and muzzle form briefly when he fits the gun into his left hand. The bleached gun is also seen in Nix after the shot.

edit on 21-5-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is frame 258 that depicts the same bleached object as frame 319, but before Greer shoots back. His right arm is seen pretty clear near his left arm.

edit on 21-5-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Still haven't answered my question. In which of Nellie Connally 9 statement's-all under oath-did she testify to having a revolver shot 4 inches from her nose?

Your only evidence is calling dead people liars and conspirators.

William Newman was 12 feet away-did he lie too in his 15 under oath statements? He testified for 3 days in the Clay Shaw trial-I told you where you could go read it!

Just drop it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spooky24
Still haven't answered my question. In which of Nellie Connally 9 statement's-all under oath-did she testify to having a revolver shot 4 inches from her nose?

Your only evidence is calling dead people liars and conspirators.

William Newman was 12 feet away-did he lie too in his 15 under oath statements? He testified for 3 days in the Clay Shaw trial-I told you where you could go read it!

Just drop it.

You haven't answered any of the conclusive proof posted in this thread because it can't be answered, just accepted or ignored.

The WC is a fantasy. The grassy knoll is a government created theory to distract from Greer. The driver shooting jfk is not just the truth, it's a very obvious truth that at least 95% of open minded people will believe in a heartbeat. They will laugh at the complete absurdity of the WC and realize how they were fooled by the grassy snow job.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The government had JFK being shot at 312 but no disruption occurs until after 312, but before 313. The rear starts gaping open while the red mist appears in the right front. The gif file confirms the headshot involved the right front and right rear.

[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint604.jpg[/I MG]
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint530.jpg[/I MG]
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint534.jpg[/I MG]

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Bob Harris accuses me of altering something without any proof because there isn't any. What I have shown is the back of the head was blown out at the exact frames that match the headshot in Zapruder and official reports, 312 and 313. This is 312 and 313 taken from Bob's video and it clearly shows the exit hole in 313. The gif files show the fake mist starting before the full red blob in between the frames which confirms the hole started before 313. The back of the head starts to break during that first part which also is confirmed by an old gif file made long ago by an unknown. I DID NOT BLEND ANYTHING, but possibly may have slowed it down, but maybe not because Bob's clip was already slowed down.

edit on 24-5-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The JFKHistory forum is now closed. It's primary function was to lend a bit of badly
needed sanity to the JFK case, but in recent times it has done exactly the opposite. I
do want to thank everyone who has contributed over the years - even those whose beliefs
are extreme.

Robert Harris

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

The driver shooting jfk is not just the truth, it's a very obvious truth that at least 95% of open minded people will believe in a heartbeat.
Well, I have had way over a million heart beats since viewing this theory, and you can ask anyone here at ATS how open minded I am. I agree with Robert Harris, the only part played by Greer was to duck out of the way and slow the car down. Roberts logic is sound.

But if you want to wrap your head around something, rap it around Zapruder. A man who is known not to be deaf, but still Tracks Kennedy flawlessly, with gun fire going off. I ask you, is that logical? I would have took my eye off of Kennedy and looked for where it was coming from. I would have at leased jerked the camera in confusion, or maybe did what everyone else was doing, dropping to the ground. But not old Abe. He stayed right on target. Don't you think that's a little odd?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

The driver shooting jfk is not just the truth, it's a very obvious truth that at least 95% of open minded people will believe in a heartbeat.
Well, I have had way over a million heart beats since viewing this theory, and you can ask anyone here at ATS how open minded I am. I agree with Robert Harris, the only part played by Greer was to duck out of the way and slow the car down. Roberts logic is sound.

But if you want to wrap your head around something, rap it around Zapruder. A man who is known not to be deaf, but still Tracks Kennedy flawlessly, with gun fire going off. I ask you, is that logical? I would have took my eye off of Kennedy and looked for where it was coming from. I would have at leased jerked the camera in confusion, or maybe did what everyone else was doing, dropping to the ground. But not old Abe. He stayed right on target. Don't you think that's a little odd?

First of all, Greer did shoot the President because his left arm extends over with the headshot in both other films, nix and muchmore. All Bob Harris did was exclude the earlier frames which clearly showed Greer's HANDS OFF THE WHEEL when he transferred the gun. Of course, he never showed Greer's real arm movements in the other films.

As far as Abe, I don't know. Connally definitely realized Greer shot jfk and hit the floor. He also said he saw the third shot. No one really flinched in the limo when Greer fired the shot. That's seems weird but many witnesses heard and saw a shot in the car, combined with Greer's real arm movments, it makes for a solid case against him.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I'm convinced Greer did not shoot Kennedy, and no amount of argument will change that. If your really interested in solving this case I would suggest you look into the shot that came through the windshield hitting Kennedy in the neck. And that would explain why Kennedy is clutching at his neck. Looking through the windshield that sits at an angle must have thrown the shooter off by 3 or 4 inches, low.

Who do you think fired that shot?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

i agree and have said the same thing for a while now.

im thinking that _______ used ______ and ______ .
or
_____ and _____ used______ to carry it out.

i think the separation of the "theories" is actually a tactic to keep people confused and arguing.

divide and conquer i guess

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The JFKHistory forum is now closed. It's primary function was to lend a bit of badly
needed sanity to the JFK case, but in recent times it has done exactly the opposite. I
do want to thank everyone who has contributed over the years - even those whose beliefs
are extreme.

Robert Harris

??? Are you Robert Harris? If not, this post is confusing. If so, can we call you Bob?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

are extreme.

Robert Harris

i889.photobucket.com...[/IMG]

??? Are you Robert Harris? If not, this post is confusing. If so, can we call you Bob?

I'm not Bob. I got that message after trying to access his site. He is one of many who failed at trying to coverup the driver's shot.
edit on 3-6-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

are extreme.

Robert Harris

I'm not Bob. I got that message after trying to access his site. He is one of many who failed at trying to coverup the driver's shot.
So now the top of someone head is a dangerous weapon? Lets be on the safe side, ban all heads, especially shinny ones. God help me..................

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I'm convinced Greer did not shoot Kennedy, and no amount of argument will change that. If your really interested in solving this case I would suggest you look into the shot that came through the windshield hitting Kennedy in the neck. And that would explain why Kennedy is clutching at his neck. Looking through the windshield that sits at an angle must have thrown the shooter off by 3 or 4 inches, low.

The South Grassy Knoll area is the best location I've seen for the throat shot. Connally said he was shot around frames 231-234. I believe him based on other evidence. Two shots from opposite directions in less than one second suggests three or more shooters.

[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint439.jpg[/I MG]

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I was just reading this article:

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

And thought it was an interesting read which deserved to be passed along.

It does offer some answers and gives their connections to the assination plot.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

are extreme.

Robert Harris

So now the top of someone head is a dangerous weapon? Lets be on the safe side, ban all heads, especially shinny ones. God help me..................

The fake reflection wasn't added to three other recordings. That said, it's a moot point because Greer's real left arm extended over with the headshot, and that really is the case right there. His left arm raises to the level of his shoulder, jfk is shot, he pauses briefly to see his shot connected, and then turns around and proceeds to the hospital. The bleached white gun goes to the floor after his arm retracts, which is corroborated by frame 319 in Zapruder.

And finally, the passenger reaches way to his left with his head literally going down toward the floor to retrieve what may have been his own gun. This video fact refutes that he just ducked.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander
I was just reading this article:

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

And thought it was an interesting read which deserved to be passed along.

It does offer some answers and gives their connections to the assination plot.
I thought this quite interesting.

The wife of accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, who was conveniently gunned down by Jack Ruby before Ruby quickly died in prison, told author A. J. Weberman in 1994, “The answer to the Kennedy assassination is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don’t underestimate that. It’s wrong to blame it on Angleton and the CIA per seonly. This is only one finger on the same hand. The people who supply the money are above the CIA”. [387]
Sure, the wife of Lee could not know this personally, but even still, it seems to be logical. My own opinion is, anyone who is forced to use fed notes, is bought and paid for, and owned, by the Fed.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The South Grassy Knoll area is the best location I've seen for the throat shot. Connally said he was shot around frames 231-234. I believe him based on other evidence. Two shots from opposite directions in less than one second suggests three or more shooters.

[URL]

www.jfkassassinationforum.com...

Connally was shot in the back immediately after jfk was shot from the front. That proves two shooters hit their target in less than one second. How many gunshot victims are asked to determine when they were shot by watching a video of when they were shot? The Governor knew when he was shot, and there is no person or group that can make a logical argument to the contrary.

Source: Warren Commission Testimony of Governor John Bowden Connally, Jr. on April 21, 1964 - 4H, 145
Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?
Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.
Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?
Governor CONNALLY. We took - you are talking about the number of the slides?
Mr. SPECTER. Yes.
Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don’t remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was -

Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join