It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Ah, what a surprise. When you get information showing you are wrong, that person is automatically "one of them". Wow. I'm so surprised to see this comment. So what are you going to do when it fails to show up again? Find some new reason for why it won't be here until .

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If there is 2 suns then why is it that it is only visible in very specific circumstances? Fail thread is fail.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
lol apparently all of those of us that debunk the second sun or Nibiru thing are disinformants....
if I am one, why aint I getting paid???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

the big dogs are coming out now.. respect your opinion. i hope its genuine. but i have to disagree. thanks for the reply.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
more nibiru sightings.. there was a war ship parked in same spot next morning. too much truth i guess..

www.youtube.com...

Why derail your own thread, I thought at the beginning you said its about the second sun our binary twin and not Nibiru.

too much truth i guess..

What truth, how do know there was a war ship as you say parked in the same spot the next morning, where was it parked if this Video you supplied is Nibiru and you believe Nibiru to be some comet was this war ship parked somewhere out there in space?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

why change the subject. lets talk about the video in australia? didnt think so

Are you serious, that's not a video from Australia, try again or at least watch the videos you wish to deceive people with

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

not replying to you anymore. so go ahead and exhale.. this thread will serve its purpose in reaching the masses. unless you close it like you did my event thread?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A good page on this.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Well count me as one of the paid shills supposedly backlashing this one, because there isn't a second sun coming anywhere near Earth "in the Northern hemisphere"...

and what kind of sun is this that only appears in the northern hemisphere anyway?

//anxiously awaiting my shill paycheck from the guys who are going to survive the Earth being ripped to shreds by the second sun by hiding underground

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

lol he closed another thread of yours"?
Dude, hes not a moderator
good lord, some people shouldnt be allowed to use a computer...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If they meant an actual naval warship, it's there in the video. They didn't wait until the next morning, they showed up before the video was shot.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
lol apparently all of those of us that debunk the second sun or Nibiru thing are disinformants....
if I am one, why aint I getting paid???

I got paid. How do you think I purchased my pet dragon in my Avatar...yup...paid massive amounts of big bucks to debunk this thread only......

I'll put in a good word for you.....expect your pay any day....

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Well then, I guess we are all gonna die.

I'm going to the beer store. Anyone need anything?

Some Sierra Nevadas, please. We might as well just go to CO or WA and get some of that wacky tobacky.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks!!! My hero!!!
*swoon*

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Sunblock lotion and some shades please.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude Well then, I guess we are all gonna die. I'm going to the beer store. Anyone need anything?

Yeah, a six pack of Guinness and a bag of cool ranch Doritoes

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Living in the northern hemisphere, I have seen Numerous asteroids/meteors fly overhead in the past few nights. 'Something' is close..

edit on 12-11-2012 by GameKeeper because: link for ascenion

You know the annual Leonid meteor shower is going on and peaks this weekend, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No matter how much drugs I take, I cannot see this other sun.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Something is happening, something major, the only questions are what and when.

Geez, you can see orange and pink skies in the middle of the day now, whereas those kinds of colors used to be reserved for dawn and dusk for the most part, sure it may have rarely happened before during the day, but all the time now.

Fireballs every week, and we used to hear about maybe one a year before in the whole world.

Temperature and weather records broken all the time all over the whole world. Global warming? No, other planets are also experiencing climatic anomalies at the same time. Just goolge super storm on Saturn, or Jupiter losing one of it's rings - other planets are heating up as well.

Here's another good video with the Sun's light source shielded - which should eliminate any lens flares, this is done at about 20 seconds in where a second orb is clearly distinguishable:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IsLNdbOi

Stop letting facts get in the way of YouTube videos!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join