It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Say the Word (New Episode Just came out!) OMG!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
YEEEEEEAH BABY!!

Just about to watch the new episode of say the word of the walking dead!, These series are Awesome!!!!

I have to say the season 3 is much better then the last 2 seasons.

Also this guy!

Andrew Lincoln

That plays Rick Grimes in the series is now my 2nd favorite actor in all films just under Leonardo DiCaprio .

Anyone else enjoy the walking dead?
edit on 11-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

What is the plot of the series? I must admit, my opinion is that if the main actor is second to DiCaprio, he mustn't be that good to begin with.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NysgjerrigDame

Well with my explanation to a short summary of the series it is about, Group of survives battle each day to survive while a zombie apocalypse is lose, At the end of season 2 we now know that everyone that is alive & well has the zombie virus as it must be air born, witch this virus effects the human body if the human body dies then it will be revived as a zombie...

For more specific details about the series read more here

As for my actor list ranking, everyone has their own opinion who is a good actor & who is int, through my eyes i feel that Leonardo is a awesome actor, acting in great films like - Inception, Shutter island, The Beach etc etc...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Way better than last season. They've amped it up by killing two key survivors last episode just a few shows in which is bold. This means the season finale will have to be jaw dropping to top it.

Lincoln is outstanding as Rick. He's the best actor on the show in my opinion. I think Rick's about to join the dark side mentally for a bit. Rick is already showing a little cut your throat before you cut mine mentality and this just pushed him further.

Michonne is becoming a quick favorite. I see her and Meryl going at it in the future. Sword to stub.

Awesome season!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I haven't seen it but I've heard it's freaking awesome.

There's a very cool video game that they've released in installments. I've played the first two, not sure how much they cost but it can't be too much.

Anyways I think I'll check it out. Is it one of those series that you need to or should watch from the begining?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I think Michonne will leave the camp for awhile, while Meryl turn to the dark side & accept military training using swords, and then Michonne will come back to fight meryl.

EEEEEPPPIIICCCCCCC.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Dude you should watch from the beginning to the end.

Here is source to watch all episodes of all seasons in order.

The Walking Dead

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Tonight was a little slow..and I'm a bit confused since they have jumped away from the comic a bit....Daryl and Merle are my favorites...but michonne..is moving up there...I kinda like her...Ricks performance tonight was very good.

Excellent show a must watch if you haven't...and you could catch up to the new season pretty fast...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I agree with FeelingPure, you should see if it's your taste and watch a few episodes. It's a brutal show. I put it up there with American Horror Story. I love that too.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Walking Dead is basically a mix between Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days later. It's obvious which parts of the basic plot comes from either movies.

I'm not complaining though. TV shows with many seasons beat a movie any day. Although it's not completely original (what is now a days) it's still a very good show

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I must say that it broke my heart to see Lori die. I'm worried about that baby not having enough formula.

This entire season has kept my wife and I on our toes. Every episode seems so short. It's hard to wait an entire week for the next one.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I second that "YEEEEEEEAH BABY!!" Baby!

This is my only MUST SEE TV show

I'm digging the twists and unexpected turns and like another great AMC show "Breaking Bad" I have to admit I cant figure out what's going to happen next. I mean Lori dying like that?!?! Bold move by the producers.
So far, personally, I have'nt seen any behavior from the Governor that I find too out of line. To me his behavior just looks like natural consequences of his personal trauma.
*Although, I personally would not hang on to my infected deceased daughter. But to each his own (as long as he keeps a bag over them little biters of her's.)

Also, I second your Leonardo Dicaprio pick for great actor. The kid has come along way since "Titanic".

Anyone that knocks him, well their loss eh???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

You're joking right...you liked Lori??? I hated her..she was completely irresponsible...if Daryl goes I quit watching
I think they would pretty much lose every woman viewer

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
I must say that it broke my heart to see Lori die. I'm worried about that baby not having enough formula.

This entire season has kept my wife and I on our toes. Every episode seems so short. It's hard to wait an entire week for the next one.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Spoiler Alert!

I was only up to episode 3! Just getting over the shock of seeing Meryl again.

Now this?

(must kill brain cells associated with this thread!)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I've tried to get into this show 3 times. Can't do it. I'm bored to tears by it. Love zombie stuff, think the acting is good, just can't get past the first season. YAWN.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by UnaChispa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Spoiler Alert!

I was only up to episode 3! Just getting over the shock of seeing Meryl again.

Now this?

(must kill brain cells associated with this thread!)

See what happens when you spend to much time backing the wrong man and not enough time keeping up with important stuff???

HaHa!! could'nt resist

Now is it GoBama or NoBama, or does it really matter anywho!?!?

edit on 12-11-2012 by grubblesnert because: added an ing

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It was a bit slow. After last week's episode I expected something different.

I hope Andrea gets eaten next, I hate her

This season has been a wild ride, if you ever thought you could see your favorite characters last until the end, you're being proven wrong. They are falling left and right.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh god my apologies, Maybe i really should have put i spoiler alert warning, Never mind i will do it now lol..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am not a big fan of watching TV shows. And rarely do I ever really "get into" a show.
Walking Dead is one of the shows I really get into! I love this show! Its ups and downs, and the killing of main characters! This show follows a formula, however the formula is tweaked to a point where I really do enjoy watching this show, and its given me out rite nightmares! LOL
But the kind of nightmares that reminds me of a roller coaster. Scary as all hell while I am on it.. But after I wake up, the rush of fear is like.. OH WOW, I want to do that again! Once I awake and realize it was just a dream, I get such a rush. Anyone know what I mean?

So yeah, I am a huge Walking Dead Fan!
I won't put any spoilers up here or anything, but I can say this. Some of the people in the show, their characters I really was like, oh I do not like them at all! I would become emotionally invested in these totally fictional people.

That is when I know I am watching a great show. When something totally fake, makes me feel either upset, or like oh gezzz.. why they do that!! hahah.

Breaking Bad is the only other show I am invested in.

Walking dead has this level that really hooks me into the whole series.
I could go on and on about so many things.. But for those who have not seen it, I do not wish to ruin anything for anyone here.
So I will just end by saying Walking Dead
My favorite show when Breaking Bad is not showing.

I still am not sure of the extent of the outbreak they are dealing with here.. But seems to be pretty bad. But not sure if its gone world wide or not. However I know that...... Oppps.. can't say that either.. lol..

Is there a spoiler thread, where those of us who are up to date can go in and chat about all this stuff?

I have a few threads on my face book where we talk about Walking Dead. And I say Spoiler Alert, do not read unless you want to know whats going on.. And people still drop in and say, Thanks for ruining the show for me!
I'm like.. Can you not read my disclaimer? I did not force you to expand all the comments and start reading..
LOL.. People are like zombies.. But living zombies. This show really touches on many things.. But again, can't get to deep into that here..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

You are much like me, I myself am not into TV Series shows, Is Breaking Bad any good? i have seen gimps of it but haven't heard much about it. Might be a good idea to create a spoiler alert thread for walking dead fans...

edit on 12-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join