It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chips being installed already?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Besides the issues already stated in this thread (very well articulated, and very good topic!) a couple of other issues come to mind from reading what you guys have said...

Issue #1... Criminals want to steal your identity as part of their 'get away plan?' All they have to do is drag you into a dark alley and yank your chip out and stick theirs in its place. (Ewww, I know. I'm not thinking they'll be overly concerned about cleanliness and germs during the process either.) Then while the cops are tracking them (now you) down, they are on a fast boat to China or some such. And good luck explaining what happened, to the cops... they'll just accuse you of self-mutilation to try to get rid of your chip to avoid your punishment.

Issue #2... As some stated, people may get a medical chip b/c they're convinced it's for the best. Goody, maybe that part is true... HOWEVER, once that chip is in there, Katie-bar-the-door & the sky's the limit: Can you say "Wireless Software Update???" There is just No Telling what they will add onto it in the future. (Opens up a whole new playing field for Executive Orders, lol.)

Translation: Don't Take the Bait / Don't Get the Chip

edit on 11/12/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
i don't really see the problem.
'chipping' humans has far more pro's than con's i think.

i can't think of any negative aspects to this.

I'm not sure that I can think of any either that haven't been possible for years and haven't seemed to inconvenience me in any way. Heck, even without RFID chips in credit cards people will still steal your number. I remember reading that most of the time it happens when you hand someone like your waiter the card and he just writes the number down. I'd to have all my records and money and stuff in an easy to carry package that I can't lose and that is just in it's current incarnation. Imagine if it reported all your vitals and called 911 if you were in distress or allowed law enforcement to place someone at the scene of any crime. There are so many people in the world that the most they could do would be to track general trends without any "personal" information. I can't imagine that you'd have to worry about being tracked and losing your freedoms unless you were doing something wrong and needed to be tracked. Like Obama isn't going to say, "pull up Bob Smith on the computer. I just want to watch him for a while."

Saying that it's just going to make it easy for bad people to do bad things is bull. Bad people are going to be bad regardless. It's the same argument many people here make against taking guns away when it suits their needs.

If I was president I would make them compulsory and I'd call it the Basic Economic and Statistics Tool and watch everyone here poop themselves.

"You can't buy anything without the BEaST"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I don't know if what I'm shown is going to happen literally in front of my eyes, or is it the next step astrally. But I don't care either, just hold the positive of a woken up, loving kind equal and progressing world and every single person in it safe and loved, and helping another, and every child safe, and no leaders that are not people generated and people regulated.
reply to post by Unity_99

Well said my friend! People shouldn't speculate that way, or any way that complicitly or off-handedly goes along with their vision of things to come.

If the Ghost of Tyrants Future tells you Tiny Tina WILL be chipped, change that future! It deludes people towards the vision, it empowers them to actuate it. The thought is bigger than the blueprint, and the blueprint is bigger than the building in terms of change, to paraphrase Emerson. Let's resolve to never lend fuel to their fire, to speak against those who are, and to not allow ourselves to be desensitized in the meantime. Whoever implements these chipping programs for the government I will liken to former SS agents of WWII Germany, so matter how nice their rosy smiles are. It's somehow worse when they're smiling about it in obstinate and determined ignorance, unsure if they should see if the policies they support are somehow harmful. It's only a job to some, but that doesn't begin to excuse them.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Prince Charles very publicly got himself and the boys GPS chipped years ago. Sorry if someone else mentioned that already. On my phone, so juat kinda hitting up OPs and adding my 2 zinc discs.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
People are already finding new ways to hack into computer systems. Could you imagine if they hacked into personal chips installed in people too? How scary would that be? I have a complex and rare medical history but there's no way in hell I'd let anyone insert a chip into me. Even if I was dying and it was the only way to stay alive.

Sorry folks, but I'd take the natural way out. I came into this world naturally, and I'll leave it naturally.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

Well, I can tell you first hand that they are doing the public research to find out if people will accept chipping. I was visiting Montana in 2008, and having some problems with my bladder. I went to St. Vincent's Hospital in Billings to get checked out, and among the intake papers was an affidavit for me to sign stating that I had NOT received an RFID chip. It caught me off guard, and I signed it. (I was too busy dreading my upcoming catheter insertion to pay close attention.)

Now, that's pretty weird. It's like they were testing to see what the public reaction to RFID chips would be, but in a sneaky, back-handed way.

And to anyone who thinks this is harmless, what are you doing on a conspiracy site? Chipping means eventually tracking your every move. It opens the door for a banking chip, where they can cut off your funds if you don't obey the law. Heck, maybe they can put a "kill switch" in there-you'd never know until it blew your arm off or poisoned you.

or they were asking you so they could update your previous medical records.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
wouldn't surprise me these sick twerps are have camera's all arround a primary schools here.
But none at the high school. but I see it happen when these kids reach that high school they will have it drummed into their heads they need security camera's then the kids on student council will get the camera's.

Ahhh.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

That's entirely possible. I tend to see conspiracies everywhere these last 11 years...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

As would I that makes sense for criminals not everyday citizens.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
They wont be chipping me without a fight and if its done without my permission, I will have said appendage removed.
They are taking away most of our basic rights one at a time, but the RFID chip goes too far.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I heard about these at least a few years back (2-4, maybe?). The story I heard was calling them "helpful", because they could carry medical data, and be scanned in case a person was incapacitated. The point seemed to be that everyone with any medical condition should get such a chip, "just in case". Have to agree; think I will stick with a bracelet, or a card in my wallet! The idea of being chipped, like an animal, just doesn't sit well with me. Especially, I have to add, with a guy in office that talks about people seeking "alternatives" to medical treatment. Nope, no way. Plus, there are already computer errors, that can cause issues with someone's health, so I don't know why anyone thinks these would be exempt from such problems.

But, yeah, not something all that new. I get the feeling it's a way to gradually get people used to the idea of a chip, so that when they want one for some other purpose, it seems "normal". I also agree that we have no way to know what else they place in those things.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Why not have the med records on a disc you carry in your purse or flash card you put in your purse or wallet. This chip business is scary and uncalled for. Sure you can be unresponsive but how often is that? Rare. Better to retain some freedom.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The chipping of people is not a local thing it is part of the NWO control. This Global Conspiracy is a fact . The chipping of people will allow then the use of the up and coming world money system that will exist only on line . This system will come after much chaos from the worlds failing monetary systems . When you get hungry enough you will subscribe to anything unless you are Christian and will not pledge to that system .
The bible says every man great and small will have to take the mark or not be able to buy , sell or trade . This 2000 year old prophecy is becoming reality now! Can't believe how many people don't know about this in the bible .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

Your son does bring what is good about these chips to the table. Why it that all the bad things have to be true? But the positives your son had aren't? Not sure that makes logical sense.
edit on 13-11-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
i don't really see the problem.
'chipping' humans has far more pro's than con's i think.

i can't think of any negative aspects to this.

LOL, you're funny!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

There could be some definite positives I just cringe from the idea of an implant...bracelet maybe or something but an implant no way.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

until they add a little cyanide to the chips that can be released if you 'disobey' orders barked to you by smart CCTV camera's

and you reaaaaaaaly think criminals will take such a chip...lol

ah yes rothschild logic
freedom is slavery
thinking is terrorism
etc

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
oh and btw...they dont need chips anymore to track & trace you...your unique bio-electrical signal is enough for some satellites ...

just sayin

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
First things first. Do we really need the chip? Sure it would tell the doc's all our medical history or it would relay information into the computer on some account or something like that(haven't really introduced myself to this chip).

But the fact is, we are 7 billion people on this planet, and you are ca. 350million in the states i think, and if you would do a little reflection on your life's past. How many times through your life did you have the feeling or urge to have this ... let's say "convenience" to let you know how your health is?

Sure some of you will be able to justify some situations through your own life experience, but considering the fact that human beings have been around for 100's of thousands of years and us as race are at our peak number's (we believe) at this moment, why should we need this chip? Are we able to justify it to the mere fact that it would be more convenient for us and the system we are integrated in in our society?

This question rules out the wobbly dobbly labelled conspiracy theories which I consider just threads from the root question?

Why do we NEED it? Why MUST we get it? Considering we've been fine for hundreds of thousands of years... either way, your life could end...now....tomorrow....in a year....in 50 years and so on and so forth.

The fact is, we don't need it, I sure as hell wouldn't want it. Do you?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
So A friend just told me that she got a chip installed in her that keeps documents of her medical records. Sounds to me like she got an RFID chip. Course shes a sheep and thinks that its not a tracking device and its just for medical records but I know better. Anyone else get one of these chips yet? She lives in Idaho.

Well, it doesn't really keep documents. And it's not a tracking device.

What it DOES have is a serial number in, and if the ER/paramedics/ambulance or whatever have the scanner and know to look for it, they can get the records from a server using that serial number. OTOH, you could just get the number tattooed on, and I suspect it wouldn't be any more or less uncomfortable.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join