It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chips being installed already?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Just wait until someone clones YOUR chip and starts robbing banks!!!

Bank cams would invalidate. I would make clones of the chips themselves and throw them in the oceans, garbage trucks, jet liners. cruise ships, cemeteries, whatever. If they wanted to find me they would be chasing "me" everywhere.

But the medical thing? Aren't these chips like only detectable for a few feet? If patients are scanned on the operating table, then there is less chance of confusing patient procedures.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

There are credit and debit cards equipped with RFID chips that only broadcast the signal a short distance but they have been shown to be hackable.

This would make mugging someone not only easier and without violence but almost impossible to trace because until you went to make another purchase or do something with your chip you would have no idea that your accounts have been emptied or your records copied.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Like anything else that becomes a horrible nightmare, it always starts with a kernel of a good idea, and a few people thinking, "What could possibly go wrong??"

The fact that they're pushing this idea in school on impressionable children tells me that they plan to have it used on everybody eventually. My guess is that they'll say it avoids identity theft, it avoids problems in hospitals, it's life-saving, it will help track your kids (which I don't see how, although it could be used to ID a body). Whatever their reason, I don't want to be chipped like cattle or the family dog.

The Obamacare original legislation did have this in it, but due to public outcry, it was taken out. However, what replaced it was the basic idea that all Class II implantable medical devices, which RFID chips are, are covered, and the infrastructure is there for the eventual reading of these devices.

They won't make people get them right away. They will have to come up with some scary thing that will have people rushing to have these implanted. Sheep are hard to force but easy to scare.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My parents think the chip is a great idea - and they are stauch Christians too - and think it's great for medical records, etc.

That's how they get you, stressing medical records. Ease of knowing precisely your issues, allergies, etc.

On one hand that WOULD be good. But us in the know know even a wolf in sheeps clothing is still a deadly wolf. Are they going to force this on us? Is it still a choice? As long as it's a choice, so be it. I'll have strong issues if/when (god forbid 'when') it becomes a must.

You must do.
No, we 'must' breathe. We must eat. We must use the bathroom.

We don't must need ......

lemme try that again. xD

there is ZERO need for a forced chipping on anyone ever for any reason.

Unless they 'get rid of all files as they currently stand'. I can see that happening.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Made an edit to the OP

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

There are credit and debit cards equipped with RFID chips that only broadcast the signal a short distance but they have been shown to be hackable.

This would make mugging someone not only easier and without violence but almost impossible to trace because until you went to make another purchase or do something with your chip you would have no idea that your accounts have been emptied or your records copied.

Thats the way it is now though, right? Peoples accounts are hacked either personally by stealing a credit card or whole blocks of account numbers are stolen from main frames? So you still don't know until you try to purchase something? I may have that wrong. Hacked is hacked.

And don't get me wrong I don't support personal chips inside the body. Just know its coming for "security reasons.

When a cop pulls you over, the first question is, "Got any ID"? With chip implants nobody is going to be asked that anymore. They will have scanners. But if you are in an accident or passed out and they can't ask you, the chip will ID you to the EMTs. Same when you arrive at the hospital (or jail).

Until then, they track us anyway. Our Cell phones, license plates, faces and our wallet full of plastic identifies us everywhere we go already. Chip implantation will make it more "lie-proof" and "mistake-proof".

But not "hack proof" either like you said.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As I'm reading some of the comments on this thread, it appears some people think this is a good idea? So we are conditioning ourselves that this is ok?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
While chips could be useful for keeping track of medical records to prevent giving patients wrong medication in life threatening situations, they're dangerously dangerous in the wrong hands. Can create a total control system and prevent people who wish not to participate anymore or at all, the disadvantage of not being able to buy anything or receive medical care. Secondly they could eventually contain a small amount of lethal poison and instantly terminate anyone at their will. I believe in privacy and it should not be violated and anyone who doesn't should not be trusted.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

True, there are pre-existing issues with the current system and hacking/manipulation.

This just makes it easier and more common.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
i don't really see the problem.
'chipping' humans has far more pro's than con's i think.

i can't think of any negative aspects to this.

Cancer, all their studies show it causes that.

MIND CONTROL. You don't give the worst criminals in the galaxy, and that is NOT AN EXAGGERATION. Mass murder and genocide for profit and starvation for power, of most of the planet, and all of nature. Makes the devil look like misbehaving choir boy almost, but not quite since they're just obeying their lord and master.

Anyone anywhere who gives up their free will to a so called good dictator is a Fool beyond.

To the most evil scum in the universe, there are no words to describe it.

Of course, there are consequences to this, in the next steps after this life is over. Its a very low frequency thing, regression not progression.

They'll never be getting one willing in me or my family and I would defend myself with maximum force if they tried to force us.

However, if they've snuck them in, they don't work, they have never overridden my own will.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
All US passports have RFID chips and all cellphones, and all new computers,and all new cars, and all,ETC,ETC,ETC.
if you don't think they are everywhere, you are sadly mistaken.

but like anything, there can always be counter measures implemented

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Let's say we accept there is mind control, via ELF magnetic manipulation and Silent Sound Spectrum, etc. Let's say we accept this vibrational tech affects your biology, and therefore, among other things, health.....well being. We know already, if we accept the existence of it, the affect on your mind, mental proccesses and functions, right? Go with me here, please.

Having accepted that, let's say there is other tech, doing similar things. And then, let's say, one is in the certain hands, and we can "sell" that the other is (LOL) more freely available for manipulation....

Do you get what I am saying? I'm sure you do. This is ATS, after all, right? I'll bet 70 mhtz and raise you 50 qbits on the quantum vitrifier.....LOL

Chips are so yesterday...and that means they are today. good luck with that. it's already over. We've been here, and back again.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
is there any proof that she has definitely received a chip or just that she says so?

I know many women who have received implants for HRT and even contraception...maybe it is something like that? www.bupa.co.uk...
but that isn't a chip, it is a small pellet.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

We drive an old car. Don't use a cell phone. Don't have a passport, do have a bank card, but its not inside my body, its in my purse. I'm more concerned with inside my body.

And will defend against this with maximum force, treating it as high risk of murder and slavery warranting self defense.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
By the way, the microchip is probably not "the mark" but it is a part of this, as its harming self and if you accept government fasicsm without refusing it, then its harm of others, since we have to stand up for each other too.

The "mark" in the bible as it is used, means sin. Harm of others. And wrong doing. Not being able to stand in the presence of high frequency love and light.

So this would be a part of that, not the whole.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
And so it begins
My teenage son came home from school last week telling me about how awesome the new medichip will be, no more money, being able to track criminals, being able to find abducted children, having all your information in one spot, and just overall convienance it will bring to modern society. Wow!! I couldn't believe it! Did they tell you about the negatives to it? He seemed confused but after a 20 minute long conversation with mom he was well aware of its seriousness and implications. It made me sick to stomach that they are already beginning to introduce these ideas in our public school system.

The public school system is a propaganda machine.

You shouldn't be surprised, I mean after all they write the history.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The mark of the Beast Is the mark given by the beast . Also worshipping his image . With out the mark you can not buy sell or trade . That makes the Mark of the Beast the defining factor of whether you are Christian or not .To take that pledge or mark is to deny Jesus and that is the purpose of the mark .The Camps we hear of would be to collect all those now vagrants who would shortly become the homeless begging nuisance who would also cause problems for the ANTICHRIST .
There is no easy way to say it . If you want to survive you have to take the mark or trust in someone to feed you who does not agree with your beliefs .If you take that mark you have no part in Jesus .

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
They chip everyone in Idaho they passed some laws a few years ago to allow it. The Place is pretty much a desert except where they grow potatoes and filled with sheep Republicans! With all the prisons and FEMA concentration camps any who does not step in line with a Mormon view is a instantly an outcast or ostracized...!

Best to stay clear of the state where they WILL CHIP YOU! Don't go or move to Idaho it is a crazy ugly, rotten state!
edit on 12-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well, keep this in mind: the way I always heard it, social security numbers here in the States started out as just a convenience thing.

These days, you can't do much of anything without it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
i don't really see the problem.
'chipping' humans has far more pro's than con's i think.

i can't think of any negative aspects to this.

Off you go then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join