It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chips being installed already?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Now you have the "And so it begins" GLP fans clamoring on "I told you so!"

"And so it begins" happens here every single day...many times.

Also, you are talking about a subject with absolutely no proof whatsoever. And that subject just happens to be a very sensitive one that will garner stars and flags up the wazooo.

It always seems to be a "friend". A.A Has the same format.

I call BS.

edit on 12-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
People seem very paranoid about implantable technology, but isn't it inevitable? We're already pretty much merging with technology, computers especially -- with the internet, smart phones, cameras everywhere, etc. It's not like if you didn't have a chip it would make it that much harder to track you. Especially if you're just a regular person.

In any case, there should be less invasive alternative ways for people to keep their health in check. Specifically the wearable type. Clothing, shoes, bracelets/necklaces, earrings, contact lenses. You can take all these things off easily at will, but they can also be put back on. For parents that were concerned with their child possibly being abducted, they apply a transparent tracker to the skin or something.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well there's two sides isn't there. Clearly the device is useful if you happen to turn up incapacitated without id and/or you need emergency treatment. On the other side it could be misused. However, the authorities (and anybody with enough money) can do this now anway for any citizen in almost every country in the world!

This problem with the misuse of information has been investigated for a while, especially wrt corporate data. The conclusion that folks are coming to, ironically, is that the best way to secure your information from misuse is to publicise it ! Don't gut react or react from paranoia, have a good think about it.

Secrecy is an issue for us but go back three/four generations and we did not have secrets. Everyone know everybody elses business even the secretive person living on their own at the end of the street had their life "on display" in the village! Our paranoia about "our data" is a recent phenomenon and maybe it's time we stopped.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
First you NEED it, for your own safety!
Then you MUST have it, or your med insurance wont cover you.
Then on every street corner there'll be a lottle box that reads the chip evey time you walk past.

Very astute. Someone who sees the probable future before it gets here.

Now that the US has government run health care some type of device to record your
medical information will begin to be utilized, could be a chip or biometric, but it will probably
be some device that EMT responders can use whether you are conscious or not...so I'm
leaning toward some kind of chipped implanted device.

THEN....since you already have a chip, you will be led slowly but inexorably to place all your
pertinent information on the chip. If you want to apply for a job...no paperwork necessary.
Just swipe your chip and have an interview. Want to purchase a latte...no need for a wallet,
just put the chip against the reader and press enter. etc.

So how do they get us to accept this chip when all the (remaining) Christians are up in arms
about the 'Mark of the Beast'?

Start slowly...if you want quick, no-hassle, medical care, get the chip. If you don't have one
sit in line, fill out forms and wait.

One day we will all have a comprehensive information recording device that will tell our
entire life history, from our earliest accomplishment in kindergarten, and the first time we were
reprimanded and sent to the principal's office, to our last purchase of bubble gum before we die.

This is our future...and we will accept it. In fact we will embrace it and bring it to fruition

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well, I can tell you first hand that they are doing the public research to find out if people will accept chipping. I was visiting Montana in 2008, and having some problems with my bladder. I went to St. Vincent's Hospital in Billings to get checked out, and among the intake papers was an affidavit for me to sign stating that I had NOT received an RFID chip. It caught me off guard, and I signed it. (I was too busy dreading my upcoming catheter insertion to pay close attention.)

Now, that's pretty weird. It's like they were testing to see what the public reaction to RFID chips would be, but in a sneaky, back-handed way.

And to anyone who thinks this is harmless, what are you doing on a conspiracy site? Chipping means eventually tracking your every move. It opens the door for a banking chip, where they can cut off your funds if you don't obey the law. Heck, maybe they can put a "kill switch" in there-you'd never know until it blew your arm off or poisoned you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Exactly, I am not a criminal and should not be treated as one by being constantly surveilanced. I brought that idea up to my son about the possibility to send electical pulses through your body no one deserves that kind of control over your body.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I would strongly recommend you warn her of the high long-term Cancer risk

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I'd rather just die, then be implanted like a UFO abductee with a tracking device.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Sooo it's only bad if it's implanted into our hands?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
And to anyone who thinks this is harmless, what are you doing on a conspiracy site? Chipping means eventually tracking your every move. It opens the door for a banking chip, where they can cut off your funds if you don't obey the law. Heck, maybe they can put a "kill switch" in there-you'd never know until it blew your arm off or poisoned you.

That is exactly what people should be concerned about. In an ideal word without evil bastards, the chip would be a great idea. Unfortunetly, it isn't and we should expect anything to be put in those devices.They are happy to put it in your food and water and I'm sure they have also thought about the same in a chip..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
reply to post by Snsoc

Exactly, I am not a criminal and should not be treated as one by being constantly surveilanced. I brought that idea up to my son about the possibility to send electical pulses through your body no one deserves that kind of control over your body.

I would be happy if this idea was mandatory amongst pedophiles, rapists or any other hardcore criminal... Not everyone in society.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

Its funny because there was a thread on a texas school chipping and when I posted disgust there were a couple of government employees who immediately started to lay into me over my disgust. There is a war going on right now for your "will" and your "freedom"... who will win? If they slowly indoctrinate through tv, radio and school we will all eventually loose. It may take 25 to 50 years but we will all loose. Ah but there is still hope. I do have faith in 'real' change

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

I've never been allowed to see their negative side as anything more than the renegades that will be rounded up if they don't beg for forgiveness with tears running down their face, after having a change of heart and a miracle.

I'm not at all concerned with whatever the script line is in this illusionary holographic story book world, this isn't real.

I don't know if what I'm shown is going to happen literally in front of my eyes, or is it the next step astrally. But I don't care either, just hold the positive of a woken up, loving kind equal and progressing world and every single person in it safe and loved, and helping another, and every child safe, and no leaders that are not people generated and people regulated.

There is a saying in the Bible that is actually applicable with government and all tyrants. Resist the Devil and he will flee. And rebuke him while you're at it.

I don't see people willingly taking the chip in large numbers. I see them telling them to take a hike instead.

Here's the thing, with the irridium satellites and the low frequency they're blanketing earth with, I don't see how they need microchips, we have to get rid of those ASAP.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I totally guarantee you all this will come about, with in our life time the "personal safety locating device" will be in circulation.

It will be first sold as a safety device then they will dream up some idea that it can save you time and money, and the general populace (sheepeople) will believe it .

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
it starts as simple ID chips, next thing you know your 1/2 cyborg. Any time someone that has you in their system wants to pull your file, well there you are. open for hacking and probably cancer. the human body was not intended to have objects inside it. our immune system would probably try to fight it off like a virus. Also can your chip get a "virus"???

I can see the day where everything about you and everything you know will be stored in a chip.
Imagine getting pulled over and the cop just asks if he could scan your wrist, and theres your ID, insurance ect.
Or going to the store and you just check out by walking through an airport-like scanner.

That also opens up the possibility of identity theft. You would be somewhat a walking computer. We could get hacked and have all our info stolen. A chip is only the beginning. next will be updates and upgrades for all sorts of things like hearing upgrades or a heads up display built into our eyes. Its all possible with technology, i mean everything we have is all product of 150 years of innovation. we made a huge techological jump within that frame and technology is growing and doubling so fast that we could see this technology hit consumer level within this 2010-2020 decade. Technology is growing so fast and people adapt so fast without questioning it i could see this swirling out of control. imagine getting a software or hardware update every week, and one has a virus or its glitchy.............

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

The reason it is scary is because most people think of the mark of the beast.

Revelations kind of stuff.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It will eventually be something mandatory, although it will take an incredibly long time.
Their going to find a way to put a chip somewhere on or near us.

A thread I made a while ago on the subject of the whole chip thing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yes, they were doing that voluntary chip program years ago. They started with pets and children under the guise of medical needs or tracking kids and pets in case the kids are abducted or the pet gets lost. A trial experiment was done with a Brazilian club, a very posh place, and patrons could get the chip, then just have the tab put on their card automatically.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

Your post reminds me of the electronic records upgrades for Obamacare. The implementation of electronic upgrades began under the Stimulus as the HITECH Act. People just don't see it coming, they think it's all about getting people health insurance.

Oh look, in Mexico they have started with iris scans....can anyone say Minority Report

I look forward to reconnecting with everyone who is attending the health law professors conference in Chicago. My presentation will be applying some of the ideas of Scott Peppet (on self-quantification and unraveling) to personal health records. I found these ideas from Peppet’s post on biometric identification particularly interesting:

The biometric technologies firm Hoyos (previously Global Rainmakers Inc.) recently announced plans to test massive deployment of iris scanners in Leon, Mexico, a city of over a million people. . . . [T]he company’s roll-out strategy is explicitly premised on the unraveling of privacy created by the negative inferences & stigma that will attach to those who choose not to participate. Criminals will automatically be scanned and entered into the database upon conviction.

www.healthreformwatch.com...

edit on 12-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join