It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could these Illuminati symbols be any more obvious?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Before I begin I would like to say that I'm not normally one to jump on symbolism as proof of anything, however this music video from Ke$sha was just obscenely filled with Illuminati symbolism things of that nature. So without further ado here are some screen caps I got from the video. Pretty wild stuff!

So the first pic we have her wearing an all seeing eye ring..

A few seconds later this hearse looking car has this decal on the side

Then we have this shot where there is an upside down cross mixed with triangles (assuming they represent the all seeing eye pyramid)

This one is pretty obvious with the star with a circle around it.

This one doesn't seem like anything until the next scene.. but obviously the illuminati are considered the wolves.

Seeing the last image and then the next scene kesha looks like a lamb on an altar or something. Also this shot has upside down crosses in it too.

Then, this last shot she has an all seeing eye on her pouch there. It also looks like the shape of a pyramid on the door.

There are more screen caps than this that show different triangles and things like that but they're so numerous it would be overkill to show them all. The extras in the video also have blood painted down their entire face starting on their forehead all the way down their necks.

Also, at one point while she's singing the lyrics "we're gonna die young" she pulls, what appears to be, a tarrot card out of a deck and it is, what I can only imagine, to be the tarrot card for death.

The song isn't overtly about gory death. Its quite an upbeat song with a message of more or less living like you were dying. So the dark symbolism in the video paints a stark contrast to what the lyrics/message of the song are if you were to just hear it.

I'm sure you could go back through with a fine toothed comb and find more things than I did, these were just some of the more blatant ones that struck me as SOON as I started watching the video.

If I did nothing else than entertain you then that's all I could've asked for. Thanks for reading!

edit on 11-11-2012 by Ketzer22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
of course, because it 'Cool' to utilize Symbols that you know nothing about, it makes you look 'Edgy' and 'Cutting Edge' it makes people think you are Mysterious because you use 'Symbols'

nothing more than that

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yea, I hear that, but honestly would anyone even pick up on them unless they were attuned to what they actually were? I think my girlfriend has probably watched this music video 10+ times and she's never once mentioned anything about it. For instance- the shot with the car that says "Evil" on it, that is on the screen for less than a second, the only reason I noticed it was because I was looking for it. I even had to pause it several times to get it on the right spot to be able to read it.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is my two cents... But why would the Illuminati waste all this time and money putting there symbols in crappy hip-hop and rap videos? It doesn't make any sense to me. What is the return on investment by putting there symbols in these videos. I thought the purpose of being a secret society was to be hidden from the public's view, not branding them symbols in music videos.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
just obscenely filled with Illuminati symbolism things of that nature.

lol... illuminati do not "own" ANY of these symbols.
they're not theirs.

do you even know what any of these symbols mean? sounds like you're being alarmist ... kind of like a worried church grandma. (nothing personal it's jut how it comes off when people make threads like this.)

the pentacle (you might call it a pentagram) means fortitude and strength
the eye- the all seeing eye.. is the christian's (eye be single) .. the hindu's third eye.. the pineal gland.. and it's immense importance in human consciousness and evolution.
which is going to erupt in human transformation in the coming months..

i think "evil" is just put there to scare people all worried about it.
because there is the potential for evil in all of us... it's not external to ourselves.

and i agree with the guy posting above...
video directors might have just gotten into the game.. and see all the symbolism trending in these pop star's videos.. and just want to fit in and think they're cool so they make their own versions with symbols..
that and/or some top level executives told them to do it.

either way... who freaking cares? this pop crap is the most ridiculously talentless BS i've ever seen.
i stay as far away from it as possible.
and listen to artists who coincidentally .. put serious symbolism in their music , their videos and lyrics.. but with a coherent specific meaning to it... not this... vague "look-at-me-i-wear-the-eye tooo i'm cool now let me bop my head like i'm an eternally clueless airhead 13 yr old forever garbage "

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Yea- that's why I said I don't normally buy into that stuff, but there has to be something more to it than the director saying "Oh, this'll look awesome" and given the fact these symbols appear consistently in pop culture. I'm starting to sway into the crowd that thinks there's more to it than just people thinking it looks cool. Also, I could understand using the symbols if the lyrics were directly addressing them. This song does no such thing..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
please demonstrate they are illuminati symbols by using original source material that could be used as a footnote in a work of published non-fiction for starters

now prove they survived beyond 1785 by using original source material that could be used as a footnote in a published work of non- fiction

now explain why they risk being exposed and discovered by the sleeping sheep by doing this

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Noticed this all yesterday. She needs prayers enomously. She is alligned to the Beast, to the Wolves and doesn't know what she is in for even, Mollach, Baal and the rest. Unless she already was switched and is one of course. She needs prayers. All I kept seeing was the Beast.

Her voice in reverse would be interesting. Think I might try it. Not sure how that works in a song.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
of course, because it 'Cool' to utilize Symbols that you know nothing about, it makes you look 'Edgy' and 'Cutting Edge' it makes people think you are Mysterious because you use 'Symbols'

nothing more than that

She uses them with meaning, and depicts wolves quite well.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Those are answers that I don't have, as I said in my OP that I don't normally subscribe to that sort of ideology. Therefore I'm not well versed in their origin/meaning. However, those symbols are put there for a reason and I can't believe all the directors in Hollywood are having a laugh at people who are aware of such symbols.

As far as original sources goes- there is a book by Thomas Webb that was written in 1797 that talks about the symbolism of the masons.. I suppose you could start there.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I hear what you're saying- I'm no church going grandma- However, why would these symbols be trending for decades? What's "cool and hip" changes like the breeze. One year Allen Iverson's shoes were all the rage then Air Force Ones were the shoe to have. However, I find it odd that these symbols have stayed prominent throughout hollywood for DECADES.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Its as if they want you to associate the message and symbols in this video as evil... but why?
The mainstream media brainwashes us into thinking that the occult is evil and bad but is it really? Their are 2 sides to every thing. The occult and the symbols that come along with it are not evil, it depends on how the information is used. They are trying to keep us away from looking behind their Vail of lies. Look into the occult because they do not want you to.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

That's an interesting thought Infi8nity- I've never really thought about it like that.

I just think that the symbols out there are obvious enough for those who are looking but not in your face enough for those who aren't. What could it mean?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
reply to post by prevenge

However, why would these symbols be trending for decades?

Because they are anti-establishment. The idea of the teen rebel has been the same every year because there's a new crop of teens every year.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

Good luck with this OP. You'll have one hell of a time getting any objective opinions on this kind of stuff. Usually everyone has already made up their mind where they fall on this, and they refuse to do any of their own objective research into it. They would rather heckle you, and ask you questions they could answer for themselves, if they genuinely wanted to know the answer.

Personally, I see the "illuminati" as just a word we use to describe those who sit in the seats of power in this world. Whether or not a group exists by that name is a toss up at this point. But it doesn't really matter. The world is run by a small group of people either way. S&F for an interesting OP.

As to their symbolism. It's no different than Christians, or any other religion. All propagate the symbols of their belief system anywhere they can. Those you are referring to in the video, and other places, are just propagated by those with the money and resources to get them in your face, with out garnering more attention and understanding by the masses than they want. Symbolism is power in some belief systems...

edit on 11/11/2012 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There is a lot where there is cadence of voice, but it would take time to try and weed out more in reverse. But this is alot of repeat words so this is over and over again.

There is a section where it sounds backwards, but lots that has more of a candence.

I cannot break up files and am too creeped out to go too far with this actually, this is heavy duty stuff and feels heavy duty.

But with the tract slowed down and then reversed:

This part gets repeated over and over:

"Why? I cannot forget damned when the soul gives up.. Why? I cannot. Why? I cannot. ….I stay awake the anguish"

Just thought I'd add that, was curious when I first heard that song if something would leap out.

Again, she needs prayer.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Meh, pretty typical "Don't think of the future, live in the now, drink and party yourself to death, cheat on your significant other" bull[snip] coming out of the media directed towards girls.

Trying to destroy social cohesion... same old tactic, honestly...

She even did that "Lay on the ground and hump the air" thing that Lady Gaga did in "Poker Face"

Plenty of pyramid imagery.... and.... a Triforce... shout out to /b/ if I ever saw one.

Next.

Edit: that girl's eyes look dead.

edit on 11-11-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I just have a hard time believing these directors are using these symbols as some sort of bailed attempt to these secret societies I always heard mentioned in these types of posts. Who are they conditioning with these symbols Tweens and teenieboppers!? I just have a hard time seeing something nefarrious behind whatever these directors are trying to accomplish. If these were secret messages that the illuminati were trying to broadcast to the masses why are they using a Kesha video? Why not something way more mainstream?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian
This is my two cents... But why would the Illuminati waste all this time and money putting there symbols in crappy hip-hop and rap videos? It doesn't make any sense to me. What is the return on investment by putting there symbols in these videos. I thought the purpose of being a secret society was to be hidden from the public's view, not branding them symbols in music videos.

Hasn't Hip Hop been the driving force in the Music Biz for a couple of decades now? And these symbols are in other genres as well and aren't exclusive to Hip Hop but you will find it has infested the rap scene and completely taken over and that's because greed, lust, materialism, murder, gang, degrading women is cool to both gangsta rappers and the Illuminati. It's almost as though the Illuminati pushed for rap music to be it's driving force these past couple of decades.

Oh wait..
edit on 11-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian

I just have a hard time believing these directors are using these symbols as some sort of bailed attempt to these secret societies I always heard mentioned in these types of posts. Who are they conditioning with these symbols Tweens and teenieboppers!? I just have a hard time seeing something nefarrious behind whatever these directors are trying to accomplish. If these were secret messages that the illuminati were trying to broadcast to the masses why are they using a Kesha video? Why not something way more mainstream?

"tweens and teenieboppers" are not the only people who listen to this type of music. Just because you and I have more refined tastes (thank god. haha) doesn't mean that plenty of adults don't listen to stuff like this. They do.

I do like the odd pop song here and there, myself. Just pretty few and far between. But I've known, seen, and heard of many adults listening to this genre of music.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join