It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got my exploratory surgery out of the way. Kinda turned out bad....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Ouch !

Must have been a shocker, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Here's some flowers

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sorry to hear your news, good luck to you, my mom had cancer a few years back and had to have full hysterectomy, long recovery time but she came out if it stronger I'm sure you will fair the same, keep your youthful spirit and stay positive, your strong enough to share with us your strong enough to make it thru.best of luck. Your in my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
You seem pretty well balanced to me. Try taking 2500-3500 IU vitamin D every day. Everyone should do this because vitamin D helps so many processes in the body. Also you should be taking lipsomal vitaminC. Whatever happens, you can deal with it and turn it into spiritual growth. Be at peace.

I have some D downstairs. I should start taking it. Thank you

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have heard colloidal silver is really good for infections. It cured a boy of MRSA.
(It was on Prepper Chicks Pink on Facebook a month ago. The Doctors are astounded.)
Colloidal silver has no side effects either.

Cna you find out why you reacted to the anasthetic? I think you need to find that out. IDK.

Anyway God bless.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I am SO sorry to hear this, Sarra!

The inner workings of the female anatomy is so delicate it's a wonder that more women don't have this problem.
I picture the inside of a human male with every space accounted for, and then imagine that women have everything that the male has inside the body, and then the baby-making machine gets crammed in there also.

I wouldn't want to be a female for all the money in the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
add me to the list of people crossing their finger's for you.

probably doesn't mean much from a stranger, but i hope you bounce back.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That is one tough curve ball you've been thrown sarra, very sorry to hear you've been ill and are now facing surgery. Let's hope this clears up your monthly misery as well it should! Sending hugs and prayers your way and don't get too comfy with the pain pills - they will run out and it's best they do otherwise you might have a whole new problem to deal with. Take that from someone who knows firsthand, ok?
May you heal completely in every way and as fast as possible,
We'll miss you while you're away.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks all

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I am So Very Sorry To Read Of Your Problems,,, All Our Prayers and I'll will Burn Candles and Incense for you tonight here.
You will be in our prayers, little one.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sending positive vibes your way.

I know from personal experience that positive energy and a good outlook when combined with proper medicine can make a huge difference.

Keep your head up and think positive! Your ATS family is always here for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sarra, I'm really sorry that it turned out to be so bad but I know you will get through this. You seem like a very strong person and I will keep thinking positive for you.

Best wishes!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Little One, for you and of-course any other person who might find this helpful, I have attached this music, I looked for. it is called in English. Trail of the Angels. This is Chinese Bamboo Flute music and not only relaxing but also Spiritually Healing.
If you have some time to relax and listen, our prayers here will also be mingled with our incense and our Healing Thoughts for you.
I hope you don't mind.

guohua and husband
edit on 10-11-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am a recent cancer survivor, so if turns out to be cancer, don't think of it as a death sentence. I know how worried and scared you are. I know you will experience a roller coaster of emotions and that's normal. The waiting game sucks royally, I know.

I know you have a good attitude and that helps. You also have your ATS family by your side. Life can be scary sometimes so it's a good thing we all have each other to turn to when we really need to. HUGS!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I will be holding you in my prayers. You know that you have lot's of

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
"but I can't hug anyone too well"

Then I guess we'll all just have to hug you.

x0x0

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sarra, sorry you got such bad and scary news.

Sucks that no one would listen to you all those years.

But...you can get past this.
Lots of good thoughts and positive energy coming your way....and

[[[[[HUGS]]]]]

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hello, I don't know you, but I empathise with what you are going through. If you have had these pains for such a long time, it could be endometriosis, cysts or even i.b.s. so please don't dwell on the cancer thing, and like other folks have said, you are strong and you will get through it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Seems like if it was Cancer it would of reared it's ugly head long ago.

My wife went through this exact same thing.

It was very scary. It all came out fine in the end.

I am certain that will be the case for you.

All my love and prayers...Also, it's nice to read people still care.

You will beat this...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Aw, Honey, I am so sorry to hear of your medical troubles! I know you are going through a lot right now, and you have a lot on your mind. That said, I know several women who have had full hysterectomies, and following them, have been thriving for many years. Take a deep breath and blow it out... This too will pass. Many hugs - take care - and of course, let us know how you are doing...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

such brave words while inside I'm screaming and cussing and sobbing.

If I may, keeping stuff inside can harm us if we don't let it out. Wait till you feel better and then go out on your balcony and yell at the world. Cuss, cry and shake your fist at nothing or nobody in particular.

Pent up emotions can be toxic to our health.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join