It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got my exploratory surgery out of the way. Kinda turned out bad....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I had a bad reaction to anesthesia and blood pressure dropped more than what is considered normal. my eyes swelled as well. that's going down, thank goodness. but im far worse than anyone thought.

I am severely clogged up in my uterus, and infection has spread to ovaries, uterus and cervix, soI have no choice but to get it all removed. they are also doing a biopsy; could be cancer. so just pray for me that it is not cancer. regardless, i have to lose everything in me and that alone is a mind bender. im going for a follow up soon here to find out exactly what's going on.

I'm scared as hell but trying to remain positive through it all. The good thing is that they went through my belly button so that's not /as/ painful, but I can't hug anyone too well. I'm on some good pain killers which is helping some. Kinda keeping my mind from freaking out over this like it could be doing.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Wow... that's really harsh.
As long as you have good support around you and you stay positive, you can get through it all.

Sorry to hear about all this.

Take it easy

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear this!

I hope everything turns out ok. And I will send many positive thoughts your way.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thank you, all. It was news I was not expecting.

At least now I know that those free clinic drs i went to for the past 10 plus years were wrong when they said it was all in my head. I was cramping severely 22-25 days out of the month, every month. Was always told it was in my head or normal cramps. pft.

So now this.
Makes me wonder why it took this long to find a dr that honestly cared and took my word and actually tested me to find out.

JAK

link   
Sending you my best sarra1833. Be kind to yourself through this hard time and take strength from the love around you.

Love is fed by the imagination, by which we become wiser than we know, better than we feel, nobler than we are ~ Oscar Wilde, De Profundis

edit on 10/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

link   

Much love to you x

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh wow! That's a lot to deal with, especially since it is not your choice to have the hysterectomy......you may want to read about side effects you may experience at first. ..that way you will understand any moodiness if you have any ..but many have experienced moodiness after this type of surgery. Your hormones have a lot to do with balancing your moods, and when you have surgery like this it can effect them/ you. ..but there are also others who don't have any side effects.
Either way, you must be in pain right now, and soon you will not be!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'll send all the positive vibes and love I can muster your way.
A virtual hug to you

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Awww Sarra. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Head up girl. You are strong and you'll be fine. I know it's scary and overpowering - but stay focused on the good. The doctors are involved, you know what needs to be done, and the hard part is temporary.

You're going to beat this and be fine before you know it!

As always, my inbox is open and I am always happy to talk!

You've got a lot of folks pulling for ya Sarra. Me included.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yikes!

Sorry to hear about that love.

Chin up though, you've been through worse and you've made it out just fine. This will be no differnet

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Take care...rest well..

sending some goodness your way..

Discovered I got some issues with my lil ol' bod the other week too...
Nothing compared to what you're going through though, so my thoughts are with you.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
you are braver than you believe,

stronger than you seem

and smarter than you think.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I love you all so much.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Heck sweetpea I don't know what to say

Guess I can only try and use the force a bit to help you out, If you need anything just ask.
Take care xxx.
edit on 10-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

In a perfect world, you wouldn't have to worry about your job while recovering from this. I'm hoping that world overlay's yours now and everything turns out ok. Recover strong!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm sooooo sorry you are having to go through this. I can't even imagine it really...

You are not alone though, we're here for you!

I'll keep you in my prayers or send positive (((vibes))), whichever you prefer.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm not truly religious despite having been raised Methodist for 20 years of my life. To me, anything and all things positive from the heart and soul count fully. And they are appreciated so so much.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You seem pretty well balanced to me. Try taking 2500-3500 IU vitamin D every day. Everyone should do this because vitamin D helps so many processes in the body. Also you should be taking lipsomal vitaminC. Whatever happens, you can deal with it and turn it into spiritual growth. Be at peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join