It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels = stars ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I was reading this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and there was a quote from Revelation in a link.

It was Revelation 12, so i started reading and found something odd.

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

A third of the stars flung to earth sounds similar to Lucifer and a third of "his" angels cast out of heaven.
Problem is, if the dragon (Satan ?) swept a third of the stars (angels ?) out of the sky, down to earth, it could not have been Michael in the battle of heavens.

Am i mixing up things in a wrong way or do i interpret something wrong ?
Does anybody know more ? Thoughts welcome.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Correct interpretation of an obscure text inspired by ghosts?

There is no such thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sounds like a planetary alinement. A planet will cross Earth's path and the gravity created by one of it's moons will be towing asteroids behind it and they will collide with the Earth.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

are you talking about niburu ?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What's the dragon, then?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

what do you think about nostredamus ?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I never met him. What do you think about Edward Cayce?
edit on 10-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

what i meant was, the astonishing accuracies of nostradamus.
Edward Cayce ? never heard of him before.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well since Revelation is a futuristic vision maybe the stars are satellites?
The red dragon a comet?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

yes, that was my thinking error. thanks.

michael vs. lucifer is said to happen in the past, revelation is a prophecy, that is said to happen somewhere in the future.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
I was reading this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and there was a quote from Revelation in a link.

It was Revelation 12, so i started reading and found something odd.

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

A third of the stars flung to earth sounds similar to Lucifer and a third of "his" angels cast out of heaven.
Problem is, if the dragon (Satan ?) swept a third of the stars (angels ?) out of the sky, down to earth, it could not have been Michael in the battle of heavens.

Does anybody know more ? Thoughts welcome.

This is probably a reference to Satan's rebellion and means that he persuaded a third of the angels to leave heaven and follow him. Revelation is about the future but there are some things in it that may be interludes in the action which show things that have happened in the past. Sometimes a knowledge of what happened in the past is necessary to understand what is going on now.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theophilus40

or history repeating itself ?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I have a feeling that you have suffered in the past therefore you are looking for answers to some essential questions about life and not only.

It is very complicated to explain it is not like in the real world the distances doesn't really matter.

There are unbelievable powers that can make something like that possible.

Angels are real.

They have energy.

Those without energy must take some from a source.

The evil that humanity has become make that energy to fade and then the angels will take energy from humans

Very complicated to explain how they will do that,but very painful for humans.

But do not worry everything will be okay in the end.

Believe me this is the only real answer to your question.

And about the stars that it is another problem.

Better said that angels can be like small planets or other pure objects in space.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Angels are real. They have energy. Those without energy must take some from a source. The evil that humanity has become make that energy to fade and then the angels will take energy from humans Very complicated to explain how they will do that,but very painful for humans.

maybe you are right. could you explain more about the angel- energy thing ?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

First you must not forget that Angels were humans like us here on Earth,

and the falling Angels here on Earth are the humans.

We give energy to the angels from above but these ending times that we are living make humanity to live in darkness,therefore the Angels from above have no source of energy and it comes a moment of saturation when
they will not survive without that energy or better said is a level of supportability that cannot be passed.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Your answer is here in this video. The entire series is incredible, but this video tells you what Revelation 12 is saying. He reveals the scriptures that reveal that stars communicate and that the signs in chapter 12 indicate the first century sky during the time of Christ's death on the cross. Somewhere in the series, he covers Rev 12. You may need to look for it, but like I said, it's well worth hearing the entire story. Your entire thread is answered in this series.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I had this thought before, that stars are actually angels. They are bright, light, and made of energy, just like bright pure positive spirit beings.

Lucifer is also called "The Morning STAR".

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by icepack

First you must not forget that Angels were humans like us here on Earth,

and the falling Angels here on Earth are the humans.

We give energy to the angels from above but these ending times that we are living make humanity to live in darkness,therefore the Angels from above have no source of energy and it comes a moment of saturation when
they will not survive without that energy or better said is a level of supportability that cannot be passed.

Where do you get this information?

Angels were never human. Although the King James Version of the Bible doesn't address the roll of the angels, we get a good understanding of what was believed in early times from the Dead Sea Scrolls.

This is from the Book Of Jubilees from the Dead Sea Scrolls, on the creation of angels on the first day.

For on the first day He created the heavens which are above and the earth and the waters and all the spirits which serve before him -the angels of the presence, and the angels of sanctification, and the angels [of the spirit of fire and the angels] of the spirit of the winds, and the angels of the spirit of the clouds, and of darkness, and of snow and of hail and of hoar frost, and the angels of the voices and of the thunder and of the lightning, and the angels of the spirits of cold and of heat, and of winter and of spring and of autumn and of summer and of all the spirits of his creatures which are in the heavens and on the earth, (He created) the abysses and the darkness, eventide , and the light, dawn and day, which He hath prepared in the knowledge of his heart.
And thereupon we saw His works, and praised Him, and lauded before Him on account of all His works; for seven great works did He create on the first day.
www.pseudepigrapha.com...

The angels were created on the first day, and were among the first light. Man was created on the 6th day.

And after all this He created man, a man and a woman created He them, and gave him dominion over all that is upon the earth, and in the seas, and over everything that flies, and over beasts and over cattle, and over everything that moves on the earth, and over the whole earth, and over all this He gave him dominion.
And these four kinds He created on the sixth day. And there were altogether two and twenty kinds.

But Noah found grace before the eyes of the Lord.
And against the angels whom He had sent upon the earth, He was exceedingly wroth, and He gave commandment to root them out of all their dominion, and He bade us to bind them in the depths of the earth, and behold they are bound in the midst of them, and are (kept) separate.

They are bound and locked away. Sucks to them. However, they aren't evil humans in disguise.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

What's the dragon, then?

The dragon is the planet or a dwarf red star. And from the surface of the Earth it's planets and their moons if large enough would look like stars.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

And after all this He created man, a man and a woman created He them, and gave him dominion over all that is upon the earth, and in the seas, and over everything that flies, and over beasts and over cattle, and over everything that moves on the earth, and over the whole earth, and over all this He gave him dominion. And these four kinds He created on the sixth day. And there were altogether two and twenty kinds.

god created man and woman. these are two kinds ? what are "these four" kinds ? and the "two and twenty" kinds ? i am confused.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join