It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm so disappointed in Jesse Ventura!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I agree, the Starchild skull would be a interesting one to cover. It would be cool if he covered the Starchild skull and the Crystal Skulls in one episode, since they are of similar subject matter (possible alien/ancient skulls), and since both have only a little bit of the conspiracy part associated with them. It would be a little hard to do a whole episode on the Starchild skull since there is not much of a conspiracy there, more just a mysterious topic of interest.

Anyways, good idea nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I was a bit peeved and disappointed on the Reptilian episode.

It jumped to conclusions very quickly, ending with a very confrontational and aggressive interview with Icke.

I'm not convinced of the Reptilian theories myself, but there's a big difference between a purported investigation, and a targeted, debunking rant.

I don't agree with Icke on everything, and especially not on his views on medicine and HIV.

However, on the topic of Reptilians the eyes of the one lady did change.
That was never even addressed or debunked (although it could have been faked with sleight of hand and lenses).

Why didn't Ventura come to South Africa and speak to Credo Mutwa?
He seconds the opinions of Icke.
Sure, maybe he's also a fake, but perhaps he would have answered the questions very differently.

Why were none of the Christian pastors and authors interviewed who also believe in shape-shifting and reptilians (just they claim these are demons, rather than aliens)?
Actually they are inter-dimensional beings according to Icke, so there is a "spiritual" or non-physical aspect.
So ultimately it's going into religion, or people's beliefs, and that was never recognized.

Certainly a big portion of believers in shape-shifting come from a Christian, anti-Icke position.
This wasn't even mentioned in the program.

And then why were none of the claimed "reptilian" families interviewed?
Why seek out a local medium and a client?
Not very classy Mr Ventura.
I dare him to organize an interview with a royal family member and ask them to their face!
Clearly the way to see them would be to hang out with them.
Did Mr Ventura even attempt that?
No, of course not, because they probably wouldn't allow it.

And then, "show me a reptilian" is a neither here nor there as an argument.
Perhaps it would have been like going to Argentina in the 1950s and demanding:"Show me a Nazi"!
OK, we have have proof of Eichmann nowadays, but for many years they were just allegations.
There's probably even still societies and countries today where you won't immediately find a gay person.
The point is that just because one doesn't have immediate proof that something exists, doesn't mean that it doesn't.
Especially if the allegations are against a very exclusive, powerful and secretive group of people.

Historical background on reptilian gods and archetypes were mentioned for a second at the start, but never explored.

Instead we got a conclusion that our leaders are 'just humans" (whatever that means, when monarchies still believe they are appointed by God).
But then why do they practice the occult, and why are so many religions believers in possession?
Yes, they may be humans, but that does not negate the idea that some beings are very attracted to possessing humans.
Perhaps Mr Ventura could debunk each one of those beliefs, ranging from Voodoo to Islam?

I was a bit disappointed with the money that the Icke industry rakes in per year.
If I compare that to some pastors on Ministry Watch who use similar ideas (on demons instead of aliens), it is actually not much.
We also don't know his expenses, and his personal cut.
And whatever Icke might believe, to deliver a 9-hour lecture while keeping people enthralled is worth a high salary.

I feel Ventura could have done a better job by debunking all the claims in detail, instead of barging in on Icke and demanding to see proof right now.

Duh, if it was that simple, it wouldn't be a conspiracy!

So why hammer Icke when almost everyone on Ventura's show (including him) are really doing the same thing?

Why not ask Icke something like: "When did you first hear of the reptilians and how?"
Then one can start drawing conclusions, instead of attacking him.

edit on 11-11-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I liked the show, though I do think it was a pretty weak show to premier a season with. Or maybe he's going more in a "debunker" angle this season. IDK, but I don't understand people bashing him just for doing a show on the subject. It's only one show, and it IS a topic the really fringe conspiracy people amongst us talk about. I see nothing wrong with Jesse doing a show on Reptilians. If anything, I think it's a shame he focused on Icke. I think there's better evidence to look at that Icke's ramblings, whether you put any stock in reptilians either way.

Anyway, I watched the show when it aired new in it's time slot, and I must say the biggest surprise for me was just after the credits rolled for Jesse's show. Just as it ended another show aimed at conspiracies was premiering.......a show starring Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan !!! Holy Cow !!! They ACTUALLY got themselves on their own national TV show. LOL

Did anyone see it? I was shocked how they were acting like that NASA Mars pic of "the tubes", you all know the one I'm talking about, from like 6-8 years ago.....they were acting like that was a new and breaking image leaked to them from "an inside whistle-blower". LOL, they were really reaching there on their first show lol. It wasn't bad though......not as bad as it could have been I suppose. I thought that duo had kinda "broken up" anyway? I guess I was misinformed there.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I can't trust any famous theorists anymore. They're all selling us something. I hate Jesse's show, it's pure entertainment. His panel is a joke. And why do they always meet this mysterious man on the van? What's with the scenarios and the briefings? Bunch of crap.

Whoever "they" are, "they" are spoon feeding us the truth mixed with bs. "They" are the ones revealing this stuff to us... it's just part of their plan. It's obvious once you realize that as shocking as their shows are, it doesn't help our cause at all. It only keeps us in this observer mode while they keep spraying our ass and laugh..
edit on 13-11-2012 by idkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How many Human Beings die from preventable starvation ...malnutrition...and or dehydration?

Is it on the front page of the NEW YORK TIMES.....is it on the second page?...is it on the third page?

Has this Big Jesse guy done a show on this.

Real agonising suffering by his fellow human beings?

No ..but he covers Area 51.

He is just another stooge.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The show's FB page has said this week's episode is on directed-energy weapons - and (what grabbed me) what they "might have done and can do". I really hope that doesn't mean they're going to give airtime to that "Microwave Death Ray killed the Twin Towers" idea...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

^^^Back story is helpful. This TV drama sucks nobody needed to see that.
I just watched their interview on Jesse's show tonight, and it's damaging seeing guys at that level talk like that.
I could see where Jesse was coming from, and Icke became cowardice.

It makes for a bad interview when the guest says "read my book" or in this case go see my 9 hr show.

Perhaps it's not fair to make someone try to boil down a story into a couple of relevant points, but now a days we gotta have the sound bites and major points.

This is a mess!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-11-2012 by Before2017Victor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Wow! The first thing I saw on this thread that didn't strike me as deluded or borderline insane. Why is it when small children amuse themselves with their imaginary friends and the like we just roll our eyes and hope he grows out of it soon, but when adults engage in similar behavior we're expected to take them seriously? Lizard-people? Really? Mental masturbation. People making up stuff to amuse/frighten/entertain themselves. A cultural pecadillo, really. I never met someone who lived in an urban environment (a black, Asian, Puerto Rican or Jew) who ever encountered one of these bubba maisas (look it up). Try to make meaningful contact with that Ecuadoran or Sikh or Persian from across town before occupying your mind with aliens from across interstellar space-time.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by BBobb

Here's a conspiracy theory , do you think that if Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura was going to actually delve into real stuff and open a can of worms the PTB would let it air ?
No neither do I

you do realize that the bigwigs at trutv pulled the episode about the TSA, right? There were also reports of people having a certain episode from season 1 deleted from their tivos

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I just saw his show about time travel and I was impressed at the end with picture of the 20th century time traveler being photographed with Lincoln at Gettysburg. I think that time travel has happened and they have left clues behind. Look up Da Vinci bicycle on google. Discovered 30 years ago a long lost drawing of a modern bicycle by Da Vinci angered the history professors who denounced the drawing because the only person who could have done it was a time traveler. ?Da Vinci was smart, but that smart.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I agree that the program about the death rays is fiction. If such technology exists, the Israelis would have used it to destroy those rockets from Gaza. It is no secret that they have access to all our military secrets and they would have grabbed a death ray in a minute if it worked worked.
I think what happened with the interviews with the scientists is that they are milking the system for research money. By claiming they are working on a death ray, the idiotic politicians will pour any amount of money into these impossible projects.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I agree that the program about the death rays is fiction. If such technology exists, the Israelis would have used it to destroy those rockets from Gaza. It is no secret that they have access to all our military secrets and they would have grabbed a death ray in a minute if it worked worked.
I think what happened with the interviews with the scientists is that they are milking the system for research money. By claiming they are working on a death ray, the idiotic politicians will pour any amount of money into these impossible projects.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join