It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Bilderberg (??) video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hi,
I am currently writing a website article and need some help finding a video.
I have once seen a piece of old black and white film fragment from a man giving a talk about depopulation and nwo. I think it was from a Bilderberg meeting not sure and it was pretty shocking.

Hope someone can help me. Couldn't find it in ATS search,

Tnx!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Do you have any idea about the year this video should have been recorded, or place?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here's a video of David Rockerfeller discussing the issues of over population. It's not black and white so i'm guessing it's not the one you're looking for, but I hope it helps.

Could it be Henry Kissinger's speech you are looking for? I'm having trouble finding a video of it but i'll keep looking

ETA: This is all I could find on Kissinger's 1974 population genocide through food control.

On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine.

Henry Kissinger's 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide
edit on 10-11-2012 by MattC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Thanks! But no this is not the video I meant.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

mc4Denmark,

Do not know the year or place...some of the speech was clearly telling that they had to get rid of most of peoples population on earth. Again, not sure if it was a Bilderberg meeting.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Can you remember any names of people involved in the speech, or any key phrases which would help narrow down the search?

There are a tonne of videos on Youtube and various other video sites with men in well-pressed-suits talking about NWO and population control.

Also, would be interesting to see your article when finished

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MattC

No dont know more...I will contact you when the article is done.
Again thanx for the effort.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Be thankful for division, for if all becomes one, the Above will crush the Below.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Ayin70 because: Venus

new topics

top topics

join