It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama cries as he thanks campaign workers - This Is The Sign Of A Good Man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Obama's tears were about as real as the three dollar bill they will put his picture on !!

He's a "good" actor, but not in the 'eyes' of everybody...

His transparency is showing again

I would bet the farm that if Romney had a similar moment, you would be praising him with full admiration here all day and night while tearing up yourself for him! But when its Obama or anyone on the LEFT, they get your smug criticism and insults as always. Such immature nonsense!

Suck it up Comparatives, YOU LOST. GET OVER IT

edit on 9-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI
Such immature nonsense!

So says the pot to the kettle......

At least you give me a good laugh though. Apparently your constant gloating while in turn crying immaturity is a model for all to teach and pass down as responsible and measured.

The OP reads as satire, mocking the moment and I believe it is a perfectly acceptable moment of mockery. The same if it were Romney weeping on the shoulder of the down-trodden. It is farce in both camps yet you have taken the flag and ran it straight up the hill. Go get em tiger!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Such immature nonsense!

So says the pot to the kettle......

At least you give me a good laugh though. Apparently your constant gloating while in turn crying immaturity is a model for all to teach and pass down as responsible and measured.

The OP reads as satire, mocking the moment and I believe it is a perfectly acceptable moment of mockery. The same if it were Romney weeping on the shoulder of the down-trodden. It is farce in both camps yet you have taken the flag and ran it straight up the hill. Go get em tiger!

Pot to the kettle, right back 'atcha. Go "get em tiger."

The Conservatives here just cant get over this one!!!

edit on 9-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You Conservatives just cant get over this one eh??

Get over what? I am not sure what battle you are trying to create here. I hold no worship over the Executive office, as should any person that understands Federalism should. I can care less if it were President Obama or President Romney.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by YourWIFI

The Conservatives here just cant get over this one!!!

Says the people who have been crying about Bush for 12 years.
edit on 9-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Maybe Obama was cry'n because the 70 million votes he got in 2008 turned into 62 million this time !!

He lost 8 million.

The Republicans got about the same in 2008 and 2012 (plus the "vanished" computer votes in 2012).

There's still 60 million or so Republicans to deal with

Think about THAT !

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If this had been Romney, there would be a plethora of threads saying how Romney is a good man, and that deep down he has the best interests of the country.

Most left wingers and centrists have stopped posting because this forum has become a seething cauldron of hate towards anyone who does not support tax cuts for the rich, and for anyone that dares questions GOP policies.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Obama Cries
www.examiner.com...

Most major mainstream news sites are posting news articles that Obama cried while thanking campaign staffers
You know what... it really takes a big man to cry in front of people while being a celebrity
Sure some may say it's a PR stunt or others may say it was just out of the blue acting
But I don't think so, I think it was real!

Poor Obama
He should elect more corrupt corporate execs as heads of regulatory commitees to feel better
Or send a few unmanned drones to a country where congress didn't approve a war and bomb a few citizens
Maybe increase powers of NDAA or whatever

But he should really do something to feel better..... poor guy

Here's one for you Barack!

Remember trevon martin and how he feld sorry for the psyop story?

I keep telling people this guy is a psychopath and a marxist.

His polices don't like just like Bush's crazy policies.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Appropriate song by The Beatles....1964

"The Beatles - Tell Me Why"

lyrics:

Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me,
Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.

Well I gave you ev'rything I had,
But you left me sitting on my own,
Did you have to treat me oh so bad,
All I do is hang my head and moan.

If there's something I have said or done,
Tell me what and I'll apologize,
If you don't really can't go on,
Holding back these tears in my eyes.

Well I beg you on my bended knees,
If you'll only listen to my pleas,
Is there anything I can do,
'cause I really can't stand it, I'm so in love with you.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Classic Narcissistic cry. He's only crying about how it relates to him: ": I thought.. that I couldn't.. that when MY campaign. The work that I'M doing... and I'M Proud of that"

That whole speech was about all his feelings, and he only took a few seconds to note the work of the campaign staff. Also note how when the guy in the background told him to keep it together, he took it as a cue to breakdown even more. (if you even want to call that a breakdown)There is also certain biological change that happens when you get emotional, and when it happens, it's pretty hard to keep your voice sounding sharp and clear, yet Obama was able to do that; literally seconds after his little act, he was able to return to his mechanical way of speaking... I'm not buying it.

/ranton

Some like to say that Obama is a great orator, I disagree. He has a very predictable cadence and style, and it is mechanical in the sense that he always uses this same approach with every speech. That's why whenever he talks I can't listen to him because his voice moves the same way every time.

When he's speaking to the press about things, he has a certain song.. and it's always that same song.. same movement.

When he's doing a speech, it's the same song... never different. It's very annoying.

/rantoff

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What's with everyone giving him a hard time?

His crying doesn't have to be fake...Being Re-elected would be a pretty emotional thing you know.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think Obama is more human than any other president America has ever had...Well with the exception of maybe Clinton or Kennedy....But that doesn't mean he is not devoted to the demands of the Zionists and the Elites...He does Evil if he has to, but he definitely doesn't enjoy it as much...I don't know i kind of hope so.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just goes to show how great their acting skills really are, or how ignorant the masses really are, or both?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yup those were real tears .. he even tried to hide them lol
many dont like having an emotional president ..
because many think its a weakness .. NOT
thats why he tried hard to hide them up lol

edit on 11/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Obama Cries
www.examiner.com...

Most major mainstream news sites are posting news articles that Obama cried while thanking campaign staffers
You know what... it really takes a big man to cry in front of people while being a celebrity
Sure some may say it's a PR stunt or others may say it was just out of the blue acting
But I don't think so, I think it was real!

Poor Obama
He should elect more corrupt corporate execs as heads of regulatory commitees to feel better
Or send a few unmanned drones to a country where congress didn't approve a war and bomb a few citizens
Maybe increase powers of NDAA or whatever

But he should really do something to feel better..... poor guy

Here's one for you Barack!

yes, Leo doesn't do anything small, everything in excessiveness, even emotions...center of attention, js based on astrology.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

LOL

LOL

LOL

That was priceless.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Obama is a good man, it's just that he doesn't have that much power and needs to shut up on some decisions if he doesn't want to die. I'm am pretty sure that he often makes decision in which he personally is against it but the show must go on.

I actually have pity for the man. I'm sure that change he wanted, he really did but hit a brick wall when he saw what the real deal with being POTUS.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
If this had been Romney, there would be a plethora of threads saying how Romney is a good man, and that deep down he has the best interests of the country.

Most left wingers and centrists have stopped posting because this forum has become a seething cauldron of hate towards anyone who does not support tax cuts for the rich, and for anyone that dares questions GOP policies.

No sorry. You can't slither out of this one. Left wingers and right wingers alike will tout their candidate and cry with them and adore them. It's the centrists who get tired of all this worship.

But if the centrists started winning they'd probably start becoming the same way.

My core belief is that we're all somewhat right. All values and perspectives count. The right and the left matter. It's the extremes that we have to cut away. It's about being diverse.

How can we lower AND increase taxes, you say? The right wants to lower them and the left wants to increase them? Well, we can't indefinitely lower or increase taxes, so we need opposition. This is why we need the left and the right to sit in the center and hammer out a deal - even if it means arguing. I WANT to see arguing in government because in my view it's healthy and absolutely necessary.

Sorry to tell you guys (the left and the right), but centrists are SWING voters. I've voted for democrats and republicans. Centrists don't stick with one party. If they do, they're not centrist.
edit on 10-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
Obama is a good man, it's just that he doesn't have that much power and needs to shut up on some decisions if he doesn't want to die. I'm am pretty sure that he often makes decision in which he personally is against it but the show must go on.

I actually have pity for the man. I'm sure that change he wanted, he really did but hit a brick wall when he saw what the real deal with being POTUS.

So true....besides we know what happened with JFK...he just wants to not be the next assassinated POTUS...who could blame him, the puppeteers have many arms (weapons) And plenty of Patsys

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
remember when Glen Beck cried?
smell the vapo rub anyone?

PS
remember the "when I am re-elected "quote scandal?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join