It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Okeyd57
reply to post by wmd_2008

No RC Plane can travel so fast you have to slow film down to see it ! That's preposterous.

It preposterous for YOU to say I said that, because I didn't!

You can't work out a speed because you don't have enough information we don't have a size or a distance so you can't work out a speed!!!

Apart from that you can see the objects without slowing it down

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Is the direction your going to explain the reflection?

What bugs are those and where are they indigenous to?

I suggest you slow down and re read my post!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

My bad. But you are in the bug camp, are you not?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Originally I was going to PooPoo the UFO thing, as soon as you said " video " but I watched it and that reporter did take the time to capture it .... that made it worth more then an ATS story I was going to poke Twitter with ( bored ) :

I will be heading to the lower states next week: takes about 9 days to reach Washington ( ship ), then I travel by land : I will keep this in mind, might be fun.

However, other technologies have used light refracting and radar evading ( cameras can see them, but not humans : planes have barely missed such objects ). This might be a great add-on to my trip.

oh: I just saw some other replies : the speed thing is not really important: there are toys that can mimic that "fast" movement, the fact you can see it makes it no more then 500 MPH : what is important is destinations and motive.

As I said: there are more advanced Human Evading technologies : many we have in Military Development, but these are "advanced flying objects" if they are real, the thruster part was very convincing :
Russian Pilots have reported such thrusters, but there is also the electromagnetic drives....
the objects in the video appear a little lower tech then what was being reported as much as 40 years ago : this is not your average UFO Corps. these low budget flyers might be a splinter group : or man made ( Humans are so low tech
)
edit on 10-11-2012 by shanejfilomena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

My bad. But you are in the bug camp, are you not?

Look at the video, he claims the objects were a mile high it's obvious they are not , the aviation expert says the move to fast to be aircraft and I will repeat we don't know a size or distance for the objects so you cant work out a speed.

The black objects look like bugs the lighter one may be a mylar balloon/bag

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Look at the video, he claims the objects were a mile high it's obvious they are not

And then you said

I will repeat we don't know a size or distance

So how is it obvious then?

The black objects look like bugs the lighter one may be a mylar balloon/bag

A balloon/bag? Really? I can't believe you just said that. A bag? I'm speechless.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I`m sorry I don`t know how to do a hyper link. The wording is not how it should have been, the writer "will correct" narrative on third and final article. Could someone please fix link, I won`t bother anyone here anymore. I have to much effort ahead and time is running out.

The things I say are TRUTH FILLED, PLEASE have eyes that see, maybe for the first time.

Ladies and gentleman of Earth this IS the Ancient Winged Disc of the Ancients of Days.

www.examiner.com.../article/white-orbs-and-ufos-the-double-taboo-continued?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Indeed per Holy Scripture, there is a Celestial Divine Council, I represent, both sides, it was my destiny.

My humble suggestion, open your hearts and SOUL, to the ETERNAL TRUTHS , choose wisely, choose LIFE.

Peace be upon you all, ONLY LOVE WILL SAVE EARTH and you. And even that, is not your own.

ABFriend7

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Look at the video, he claims the objects were a mile high it's obvious they are not

And then you said

I will repeat we don't know a size or distance

So how is it obvious then?

Look at the point on the video when he claims they are a mile high look at the location he took the videos from and compare the field of view shown in the video when he made the claim its then obvious they are not a mile high!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

simple logic, the way this object moves is a simple cloaking mechanism, by being to fast, it will not be seen, by the multidimensional pull, the way it moves in multifarious aspects shows that it is avoiding dimensional lapse, (jerking), thus increasing its speed ten fold. By the flare action appearing is is noted by the actual length, there is a simple flat bed circuitry allowing for the first form of infinity morphing during travel, also denoting the fact that I could easily disarm this craft by the final form of infinity morphing. The landing is proof that this being, or aircraft, of there, or without there, is not the lack of the two or the sum there of, therefore denoting the fact that this species is rather unintelligent, also verifying this craft has not seen the Lengetregon curl, where the Multiverse lies, and traveled through realities. Thus completing our understanding of the circuitry within, if you still can't see the circuitry in your mind, please comment.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I see what you're saying. He's pointing at the trees and said "mile high is about here". I agree, that doesn't look like a mile high but regardless, it doesn't discount this object. Maybe he meant to say "a mile away". It's kind of a moot point anyway.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 301068
reply to post by jude11

simple logic, the way this object moves is a simple cloaking mechanism, by being to fast, it will not be seen, by the multidimensional pull, the way it moves in multifarious aspects shows that it is avoiding dimensional lapse, (jerking), thus increasing its speed ten fold. By the flare action appearing is is noted by the actual length, there is a simple flat bed circuitry allowing for the first form of infinity morphing during travel, also denoting the fact that I could easily disarm this craft by the final form of infinity morphing. The landing is proof that this being, or aircraft, of there, or without there, is not the lack of the two or the sum there of, therefore denoting the fact that this species is rather unintelligent, also verifying this craft has not seen the Lengetregon curl, where the Multiverse lies, and traveled through realities. Thus completing our understanding of the circuitry within, if you still can't see the circuitry in your mind, please comment.

And if a banana is seen flying low down Mulberry street and suddenly loses a wheel, it will then become obvious that it takes 26 pancakes to cover a dog house. We can only arrive at this conclusion because...well, there just ain't no bones in ice cream!

ecaeP

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Was going to reply but this thread has turned into amateur comedy hour and trollapallooza. Pointless having a serious discussion here.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

I agree, but I'll like to see the out come of this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Out of focus blobs.

If they were some sort of craft off in the distance, wouldn't they look the same?

Perhaps you can explain the "object" seen at 1:17 and at 1:34 in the video?

No one has bothered to address that yet, it's clearly many times the size of the other objects and even more blurry...it's millimeters from the lens, do you agree?

Nor has anybody really tried to address the "launch and land in the metro area" bit about the whole thing.

Apparently, according to the guy who filmed them these objects change direction with a "burst of fire", so that would mean they're using this "burst of fire" when "launching and landing in the metro area", right?

Where's the witness reports of these craft doing that in their backyards?

edit on 10/11/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Let me explain what can only be explained if it has already been done. Infinity morphing. To begin with lets jump in mid way... Take the capital omega symbol for this illustration, once you see it as a circuit, you may morph infinities and depending on the number of looped circuits, effectively teach someone how to think effect before cause, therefore only in effect, the first two forms of infinity morphing. Place a capacitor at the bends, transformers at the start, and feed positive to both ends, negative in the middle, (now connect this to Tesla coil flat circuitry, my original design), and run a wire, unconnected through the center of the omega gap, now run the transformers "wire" parallel in such defined loop. Now you have just morphed an infinity at the first form. If you still do not understand, please comment

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I do see how this could be viewed as such, though with the comments comes a different view point from everyone, most of these people, including myself, lack complete understanding of everything and therefore have corrupt views, I still, though now regretting so, am trying to teach infinity morphing to the entirety.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 301068

I do see how this could be viewed as such, though with the comments comes a different view point from everyone, most of these people, including myself, lack complete understanding of everything and therefore have corrupt views, I still, though now regretting so, am trying to teach infinity morphing to the entirety.

Dude... didn't anyone ever tell you to NOT drink the bong water? (yes, I'm contributing to amateur comedy hour, but not much else to do here)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by FlySolo

Out of focus blobs.

If they were some sort of craft off in the distance, wouldn't they look the same?

Perhaps you can explain the "object" seen at 1:17 and at 1:34 in the video?

No one has bothered to address that yet, it's clearly many times the size of the other objects and even more blurry...it's millimeters from the lens, do you agree?

Nor has anybody really tried to address the "launch and land in the metro area" bit about the whole thing.

Apparently, according to the guy who filmed them these objects change direction with a "burst of fire", so that would mean they're using this "burst of fire" when "launching and landing in the metro area", right?

Where's the witness reports of these craft doing that in their backyards?

edit on 10/11/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

1:17 -1:34 is inconclusive. Not every edit thrills me. imo I don't really care about the fluttering objects that pass by (which could be bugs) occasionally. I'm interested in talking about the clearly metallic looking ones that tumble in the air. Also, I'm not really sure how an out of focus blob can have consistent reflections on the correct sides. If those are bugs close to the camera and out of focus, they wouldn't have reflective characteristics. Not only that, but if it were out of focus, we wouldn't be able to see it flip. Referring to my first .gif, the outline of the object is clearly visible.

As for landing. No one really knows what it's doing. All of that is really just speculation. I'm careful not to speculate what I think it is but, I'm pretty sure what it's not. Balloon, bag nor bug. Aren't we supposed to rule out the obvious?
edit on 10-11-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
One of the best UFO sightings i've seen in a while, and even Fox caught it aswell!

I dont no whats more worrying, the fact that NORAD cant detect these UFO's or they know exactly what they are and are not telling us, which would lead me to say they are either extraterrestrial or top secret military crafts.

I havent read through the whole topic but seeing as it has 170 flags plus i take it people haven't managed to debunk it yet, really excited about this one

edit on 10/11/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/11/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

How in focus an object look depends on a lot of things main one is this.

Aperture

Other things like the distance the lens is focused at and also the size of the sensor in the camera also have an effect.

If these objects were a good distance from the camera they would be reasonably in focus like the background buildings and objects.

That's why you need as much info as possible to work things out or an understanding of the basic principles of photography!

Oh and how about this out of focus close to camera and reflective !!!

edit on 10-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join