It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think there is MAN-made technology such as this....all hidden from the public.

My guess would be that the Wicked WANT us to know about these things so they are:

a) keeping this guy's identity hidden (so he can't be vetted and who told him to "slow the video" to see this?).

b) getting it out on the public airwaves (more prep work on the sheeple).

When the fake "aliens" arrive telling you to take their mark and you will live forever, what will you do?

Not much time left to get to know Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Repent and be saved for the only true eternal life.

edit on 11/10/2012 by DissentFromDayOne because: because I wanted to edit it

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Drones

Perhaps this is related? I know it says the test site is Front Range Airport, but maybe...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Any way to post a diff video/link for the poor folk who get the "module error"?

Gs

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

I'm in Denver and I will be [looking up]. I'll keep my camera on me and try to look towards that area of town between noon and 1pm throughout the week. I'm on the opposite side of where the original guy took the footage so we'll see if I can find anything. Of course I'll post here first if I do.
edit on 10-11-2012 by RoyBatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

For crying out loud....it is not insects or bugs!! The reporter lady already told you that the aviation expert doesn't believe they're bugs, and obviously, the professional camera man from Fox who did the followup filming did'nt think they were bugs.....she stated this many times at the end of the video. If you look at the footage, there are many times you see a shiny object.....bugs are NOT shiny (yes, maybe lightning bugs at night LOL).

The only other possible explanation is that the reporter is in on the hoax. Maybe not explicitly. Maybe she AND the aviation expert (and camera man) all are secretly colluding to sell this UFO story. Of course, they are just putting their professional reputations on the line for a silly UFO story? For ratings? That's a flash in the pan for ratings.....up one day, gone the next. I don't buy it. I really do think it's a genuine mystery.

It's obviously not a plane or helicopter....can fly like that with such incredibly erratic movements. My next best guess is a radio controlled (RC) plane or toy......but again, the movements are too erratic for even that.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm not sure if that has been mentionned but the actual content they got from the second camera they really don't show much more than 2-3 seconds and it seems slower than the other object.

On their website all that Fox has about their own footage is this:

"We wanted to verify the video we saw was legitimate and not doctored in anyway. So our photojournalist set up his camera in the same spot, and shot video from just before noon until just after 1:00 p.m. He also captured something unexplained on video."

At the end when they talk about the amateur doing the filming the reporter says it has become an obsession for him which is interesting. This reminds me of the ufo "rods" videos that got debunked on Youtube.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MachXX

For crying out loud....it is not insects or bugs!!

I think they are .

The reporter lady already told you that the aviation expert doesn't believe they're bugs, and obviously, the professional camera man from Fox who did the followup filming did'nt think they were bugs.

The reporter says what you tell her to say ... that's her job .
The aviation expert is an expert on aviation not videos of insects .
The cameraman shot a video of what appears to me to be a bird though we only see a couple of seconds of it , he works for the Fox affiliate so I would expect he'll say what you want him to .

I see no entomologists in the piece saying they're not insects so I believe they are on the basis of probability .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I agree, it seems like insects.

The "fire" thing can just be sun reflection on a turn.

If you take a look at the footage again when you see birds on the right, you'll notice that the birds are going pretty fast too which goes against the point of view that what we are seeing is "super fast"

It might just be camera play.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik
Drones

Perhaps this is related? I know it says the test site is Front Range Airport, but maybe...

Maybe you are right....yep, it was probably being landed in someones backyard during their lunch break

DRONES.....It makes perfectly logical sense!!! Case closed to me....
edit on 10-11-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I sent an email to the reporter:

"I'm part of a community discussing the UFO you mentionned today and we would like to know if the 2 footages you have (the amateur and yours) are similar in terms of speed and turns of the object.

Cause what you show on the report is only about 2-3 seconds of footage of your cameraman's video and the object appears to be slower.

Also, do you know if the amateur has released his content on the internet?

Thanks!"

Got this in response:

"The footage we shot is slowed down and yes in real time it is just as fast. I don't think he has put the footage on line. He is afraid for his safety because he believes its a secret military operation. Thanks fir your feedback!"

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MachXX

That was my first guess. But I ruled it out when the report said very clear "It's not a bug".

Anyway, I have no idea about the actual origin of the object, but this is a first time for me. I have never saw an UFO video and believe completely (well, 90% at least). Even when you have a reliable source and history, my mind always remain skeptical; "this could be light reflections, natural phenomena and etc". This time my mind is really boggled.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
maybe a new source of entertainment for hunters...instead of ducks, drones....i guess then you would really have men in black coming to your house

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Will wait for better footage (better high speed camera) to dismiss insect possibility.
As Gortex said, the aviation expert is not a bug expert...and the reporter simply parroting what he said is not case closed on the bug hypothesis.
Not saying it is, but that seems to be the most accurate and sensible one for now. Hopefully its not and we find out ET is doing donuts in our atmosphere...but meh, my stupid rational brain wants actual answers verses something to believe in just for the sake of belief.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alkolyk

He is afraid for his safety because he believes its a secret military operation. Thanks fir your feedback!"

Like myself and another poster stated......DRONES
DRONES

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
For the wise@sses around here who still watch bugs life on a daily basis....

Do BUGS reflect light in a metallic kind of way ??????

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

We are all geth. ;p

I know the feeling. But lets assume that the thing in the footage is a bug. It appears for several hours during the various footage (at least this is what the report say). If that's the case should't we see a lot more bugs? Not the lone wolf flying like a drunk teenager mosquito?

I mean, I really want to believe this is really something unusual and so far it's looking good, but I do share this annoying habit of trying to mental disprove everything to myself. But I don't know, I have little to none knowledge of bug's behavior. I just find it weird to be always only one flying.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by theiceone

that alone is remarkably to say, good to bring it up

For me this footage has great potential to be 100% real!
edit on 10-11-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Bugs. Highly reflective bugs.

Seriously guys? Gortex, Phage, Chad?

Care to take a stab at this?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

These bugs do.

Google BUG DRONES
edit on 11/10/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

BUG DRONES

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

that's even scarier than a ufo possibility.. seriously... scary.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join