It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden truth of the Anunnaki!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Is it not true that ancient alien believers all believe or think that aliens came to earth for the sole purpose of mining gold?

Is it not true that ancient alien believers all believe that mankind was created to be slave labor technology?

The belief is simple aliens came to this planet and jump started a species evolution.

Most non believers point to arguments like why would they need to genetically alter slave labor? Why would they need to mine earth for gold? These arguments when held up against the technical beliefs of this pretty plausible scenario just doesn't hold any water. Making the belief very questionable

It's simple the universe is full of gold! No need to mine earth. Technologically advanced? No need for biological entities that may rebel.

So taking all this into account. Obviously someone on this earth has to make this make sense! Someone has to stand up and say look. What we have here is proof of alien intervention.

HOW?? how can I say this? It's blasphemous.

I'll tell you how. It's simple. Obviously for some of us to believe aliens have been here. Obviously for some of us to believe ancient monoliths were built by the "gods" Nothing Earthly has been proven without a shadow of doubt.

Proof can be found on the sphinx of egypt. It's eroded by rainfall that didn't exist so long as egypt has been a desert which proves the amount of rainfall needed to do the damage that has been done to it. PROVES. It was built when egypt was tropical environment.

Now. Why are we told that aliens needed to mine gold with early hominids? It's simple. If you knew that at one point in the future mankind would look back and say there ain't no way in hell we did all that. Or knew about planets we couldnt even have known about.

Then you would leave an information defficiency especially if you knew you was going to pop back up in the future. Or needed something to SEPERATE you from everyone else to be that proof that aliens were and are here.

Meaning if mankind can't figure out the missing pieces of the truth then the one fallen god would come along and prove it with his intelligence of the matter.

Anyone who has researched the subject all believe gold and genetic altercation. It's true man is an alien hybrid that has been groomed in it's evolution to be the dominant and distinct intelligence of our solar system.

Now think about that for a minute because that answers the gold predicament. It was NEVER about gold. The whole universe is full of it. I'm sure out there is a planetary body the size of the moon full of it. Gold is life. That is the true value. And any intelligent space fairing species especially if one of those happens to be the dreamer.

Would know that it's best to welcome the new kids on the block. So you land on earth you see a species that has all the requirements to be an intelligent future space fairing species and you say I"m going to do my best to bless this species by JUMP starting it's evolution.

Then I'm going to teach it to respect those different from it and groom it to learn to accept those different then you so when you do grow up and get to space. Your not out to blow up any alien that looks or talks different then you. You will understand what it is to be a space brother or sister.

Any questions?
edit on 8-11-2012 by Manunnaki because: add some things and correct misspelling.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

I have one. Why did you post this as it has been covered repeatedly and with the same title at it... Wasn't much of an effort on your part!

Source 1

Source 2

edit on 8-11-2012 by UFCG2012AFHS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Your liberal use of the word "all" sets up a fallacious argument from the first two sentences...

link   
Tell me, why is Gold life?

I just see it as something rich people drool over and nothing more. I can live without it...

link   
Maybe we were sent to earth because we were prisoners..banished to jail. So we are all spawns from bad seeds.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UFCG2012AFHS

Because only a reincarnated alien in other words the fallen god. Would prove who he is by asnwering the very thing even ancient alien believers can't answer.

Like I said if you knew you was going to be here in the future and the world was going to be a place where no one believe in the "old" ways anymore you would leave things out so you could prove who you were with intelligence. As knowledge is power.

How do you think Jesus had people thinking he was the son or "microcosm" of the universe?

Knowledge!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Not that gold is life technically. the most valuable thing in the whole universe even as an intelligent species is Life because not only does life support life but everyone is sharing the same dream. It's a blessing to be alive to enjoy your experience.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Maybe we were sent to earth because we were prisoners..banished to jail. So we are all spawns from bad seeds.

By that logic people of Australia would technically be from bad seeds .

They seem to be pretty decent people to me .

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You GOTS to give me some of that weed you're smoking bro... looks chronic in the way you replied, you did not answer my question and your reply did not make sense whatsoever! Chronic dope man, chronic!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I know right. I don't even know what I was talking about

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by Meldionne1

By that logic people of Australia would technically be from bad seeds .

They seem to be pretty decent people to me .

nah .. bogans and yobbo's (:

all those eastern states ARE still criminals..
WA too..
Taswegians are genocidal maniacs...

Guess which state im in? (: you now have a 50/50 chance

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

fIRST: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT GOLD IS PLENTIFUL IN THE UNIVERSE? Especially on the flight path orbit of the solar system of Nibiru...
Second: there is an interesting list of other worlders (some of which are involved with the Anun.nakim as we call them) - actually 84 in total in the list of Other worlders. 33 of which "work" for the others.
The source for these is not what one would have expected, but once one has a handle on the how and the why of it - it becomes (to me anyway) a watershed by which to measure other sources.
I speak of the Hidden Texts of Nostradamus... a very long story on its own.
Recently I have been not only comparing the "prophets" (time travellers) such as Da Vinci and Mother Shipton (who all say the same thing) and Isaiah - but other abductees in order to gain a Bigger Picture.

The Picture is coming up trumps.
To see the list of Other Worlders as provided by Nostradamus in his Hidden Texts costs you nothing at all. It is called QORAN QUARAN (Book of Other Worlds) at the top of page 3 at www.hiddentextofnostradamus.com

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I agree with what you say, the possibility is no more far fetched that of being thrown into a fire for all eternity because I do not acknowledge some being as my creator / savoir .

I think we are at a time of transition from a type 0 civilization type 1 civilization . I don't think they want to interfere right now when we are still fighting over race and religion while attaining atomic weapons. I don't see us as being the most friendly newbies on the block .

Either we blow ourselves up or continue to be slaves or population of the planet find a way to live peacefully .. or wait for some magical figure to save us all .. ....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

Because only a reincarnated alien in other words the fallen god. Would prove who he is by asnwering the very thing even ancient alien believers can't answer.

Like I said if you knew you was going to be here in the future and the world was going to be a place where no one believe in the "old" ways anymore you would leave things out so you could prove who you were with intelligence. As knowledge is power.

How do you think Jesus had people thinking he was the son or "microcosm" of the universe?

Knowledge!

My boy, Jesus never existed. He/It was a Khemetic myth from the time of the Sphinx.

It is our time once again.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here's another theory: Earth was nearly destroyed and conquered for its resources, namely human resources. Our conquerors have kept the human race ignorant of our technically advanced past and our innate ability to create matter with our minds. We are mindless sheep programmed to meet the needs of the elite.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
Here's another theory: Earth was nearly destroyed and conquered for its resources, namely human resources. Our conquerors have kept the human race ignorant of our technically advanced past and our innate ability to create matter with our minds. We are mindless sheep programmed to meet the needs of the elite.

kinda. the keys have switched hands a few times during times of strife and warfare.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Technically everyone on earth would have come from a bad seed. It doesn't mean we all are now...but there are still quite a few bad seeds roaming amongst us... thieves, rapists, thugs, etc....Earth was the " Alcatraz" for aliens...they shipped their prisoners to Earth, as There was no way for us to get off of earth. ..it runs along the same idea of leaving prisoners on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere and see who kills who and who survives.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

You may be right about the passing of the keys. I often wonder if this happened during the dark ages and history was rewritten once again with the "discovery" of the printing press. It would only take a few generations after a cataclysm for survivors to forget...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Another Annunaki thread? Another poster claiming to have some wonderful knowledge? Another claiming to be an Alien in our world....

God.... Ats.... I love the humour you provide...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Rehashed or not I like it OP. Humans are not natural to Earth. We are the only species that takes more than it puts back.

Gold is the best conductor of electricity known to man, it is also the softest metal on the periotic table giving it more use than just the conduction of electricity.

None of us understand what it would take to transport large masses of any substance back to our home planet, we dont. We have not gotten that far yet..

If I were evolved to the point of being able to travel through space and my ambition was to bring gold home, I would look for the closest planet that had it in abundancy. I can't imagine that a more evolved species would think any differently?

and genetic manipulation being used to create miners, allowing the more highly evolved to focus on the details.. Yeah, its not like were there already or anything.. ha.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join