It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello..I wanted to send out a friendly Nice to Meet You to all ATS members.....Look forward to shar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lurking for years up until a year ago I finally signed up..I thought while you don't know me I kinda feel like I know you as I've been browsing your threads and post for years.

One thing I've learned as I've aged is the importance of learning and reaching out with an open mind..

Seems to me things are changing greatly in this world, and it's almost as if anything could happen at any moment. I thought it would be an excellent idea to share info with like minds. Will do my best to keep my old cantankerousness to a minimum..Promise

Also, I must say the members over in the avatar creation thread including PurpleChiten and the others
were really Very helpful in getting me set up with an avatar...Hope to see you all around sson

dX

edit on 8-11-2012 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanoidX

Welcome...Love your Avatar. Now that I can see what you look like, I'll look for your posts....

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you Des, have always appreciated your contributions to threads..see ya around

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Welcome!! Glad you introduced yourself.

The only thread I've made is my intro. I'm just so nervous about my first one.

Anyways-can't wait to see your opinion and ideas on things!

And I have my pic I want to put as an avatar but can't fig out how to do it on my ipad

Your avatar very cool.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS famly

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Lookin good dude!

Natalia,
....I can't help much with the Ipad question, I'm a PC (purplechiten).

If you wanna drop by our thread, some of the other guys may be able to help you out a little more. The link is in my signiture line

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. You've achieved the minimum 20 posts, you'll now be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to keep you oriented into now staying a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Terms & Conditions Of Use(The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Hi. Welcome.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Nice avatar! Those guys do good work over there.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Good to see we are finally getting some OTH (other than humans) here.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Welcome, very spiffy avatar to be sure! Glad you joined us, wearing cranky pants is acceptable as long as your packing an Emily Post.
. Enjoy it out there.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Welcome to the insane asylum! Lol. Watch out for the trolls and shills!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Looking good "sporting your new look....
...... Glad you joined us, and hope you will pop in and say hello in the Avatar Creation thread from time to time.......now fasten your belt...Here we Goooo..

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh I LOVE your avatar!!!!!!!! Hello and welcome!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I can certainly understand that..
I posted a really hokey thread knowing well of what was to follow. It was my thought that the criticism and embarrassment would prepare me for whatever outcome lies ahead..

Best of Luck

xD

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you Friend..
The real attention grabber would be yours

xD

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I'm looking forward to taking in some inspiring material...

Thank you

xD

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hey! Hey! Hey!

--------------------------------------------WELCOME!-----------------------------------------------------------

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Thank you Sir,

I would be disappointed if I wasn't challenged..But I've seen some incredibly generous people, and have read through many threads before joining and was somewhat surprised at how some behave.

Thanks again for the Welcome in...

dX
edit on 9-11-2012 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thank you for the welcome in..

dX

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join