It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

materialisation? or insanity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Those are the type of events you sometimes hear from accounts of "dumb suppers". It is traditionally held on Samhain but many grieving people (or anybody who wants to) will hold them at various other times of the year. Basically, it's a silent dinner where you lay down an extra setting at the table for a deceased person.

People will sometimes see, hear, or smell the arrival and departure of the person. In extreme cases, I've heard of apparitions and the opposite. Usually, it's the vanishing of food and not the addition of.

If she was really not just having a lapse in memory or sanity, maybe it was a message. Perhaps her late husband is asking her to hold a dinner for them.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have a small suggestion...

Does she have the receipt for her shopping?

It was mentioned that she bought two small pieces of meat (liver), so I'm thinking... she could check the receipt and see how much meat was definitely purchased? (even by weight)

It might help to confirm her belief that only a small amount of meat was bought?

regards,
GTD

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
I have a small suggestion...

Does she have the receipt for her shopping?

It was mentioned that she bought two small pieces of meat (liver), so I'm thinking... she could check the receipt and see how much meat was definitely purchased? (even by weight)

It might help to confirm her belief that only a small amount of meat was bought?

regards,
GTD

I'll ask her next time I see her. I remember she talked about the weight of the meat mentioned on the package and how that could not be the weight of 3 pieces but I forgot how much it exactly was...
I'll keep you updated as soon as I find out

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I've experienced this twice, got a bottle of cider and a pair of earphones for free, why couldn't it have been diamonds?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I understand why she'd laugh. I once experienced something paranormal which caused me to laugh. It's a nervous laugh, kind of a defense mechanism. It's a way of keeping your sanity, to make light of something that seems crazy. It could indeed be a materialization, performed either by her (unconsciously) or a spirit, or there could be a psychological explanation. It's really hard to say. Time will likely tell. Something caused this (be it supernatural or psychological) and likely more will happen over time.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

can you explain the meeting with the agent? I also feel sometimes about the "game generated" people...Me and my S.O. (Significant Other) call them filler people...lol but really interested in the meeting with an agent. IN DEPTH...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I've experienced this before too, twice, with a hacky-sac, both times had the added advantage of falling from mid-air with a nice audible thud. I've questioned my sanity many times over many things and I've come to the conclusion that insanity is merely believing a lie no matter how big or small that lie is, is insanity a crime, hardly, willfull ignorance IS bad. That's my take on it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

I too would like to hear about this "agent". Sounds fascinating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join