It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA refuses to comment about objects around the Sun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Would this be the PDF.

wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Objects around the Sun.............how about shapes on the Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 8-11-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
It may be the sun is going through a natural change in its life before our very eyes you should read this paper I dont know how true it is but may be an interesting read for you in your quest for answers. its a pdf,

Keep digging but you might not like what you find.

edit on 8-11-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

Whatever he finds is the truth...that is why this is ATS!

edit on 9-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
That pdf was an interesting read, i have often wondered if the nuclear tests here on earth have affected our sun in any way, kind of in a similar of using a sound wave to snuff a candle out but with frequencies many many times more energetic and higher, a barrage of magnetic pulses creating an interference pattern and actually destroying some of the radiative frequencies of the sun.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i would think that it is related to some solar activity, flairs ect or it may be infared/ X rays giving some distortion to the camera. i dout this being some planetary body or a satellite due to the gravitational pull of the sun.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Expect a diatribe of explanations like "artifacts" and "matrixing" from ATS most staunch debunkers. I would love to find a reasonable explanation myself, I could buy a prosaic explanation if NASA was not so shady and evasive when it comes to JPL, SOHO photos of these anomaly's to the point they remove the photos as of sanitizing the evidence? If there is nothing to see here folks why remove the photos from the archives?

I mean really?

Plenty of people have noticed this all too common method being practiced by NASA. IMO NASA must figure as long as most people have no clue about what they are doing then NASA still has the advantage. I seen it myself in 2009 as photos vanished as i refreshed my browser with these "artifacts" in them. I knew then something was afoot. The only question is why? Why is NASA covering up photos of "camera artifacts" for all intent and purposes? I can only think of one reason

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. - Abraham Lincoln.
edit on 9-11-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

From NASA ...

The compression artifacts are particularly obvious when a particle (cosmic ray or solar energetic, charged particle) hits the CCD detector on the spacecraft head-on. (Grazing hits show up as bright streaks.) The compression scheme has a hard time mathematically representing sharp, single- or few-pixel features, and you get a characteristic pattern of a bright dot in the middle of a compression block (a subsection of the image) surrounded by a pattern of dark dots.

From Dr. Bruce Maccabee....

I tend to accept the NASA explanation because the image seems "wrong." If this were a sphere reflecting sunlight from a location near the sun you would expect to see a bright spot - the sun reflection - on the side of the sphere closest to the sun. The "sphere", however, appears dark on the side toward the sun and there is a bright spot on the side away from the sun.

www.colinandrews.net...

"Sometimes a Cigar Is Just a Cigar" ... Sigmund Freud

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by PollyPeptide

What will he tell you when you ask him about the Black Knight Satellite photos NASA has on their website??

they will tell you to ask BatMan ( it does look like his car)

give this a watch
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

its over 4 hours long but worth the watch
he as an explanation for objects around the sun
edit on 9/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You should have asked him if he is aware of any Alien technology in our solar system. Why are we afraid to ask direct questions? Scared of the answers?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

15 minutes and from a phone too. Must have been in a rush to get it sent.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Maybe they are overwhelmed with people asking about things they are viewing without knowing anything about what they are looking at.

Maybe just tired of trying to explain that those are just artifacts in the field of view between the sensor and the sun?.

Maybe have more important things to do than answer silly questions?.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Dbl post,srryDbl post,srryDbl post
Dbl post,srry,srryDbl post,srryDbl post,srry

edit on 9-11-2012 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by pez1975

Would this be the PDF.

wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com...

This PDF is a nice read, thanks for the link.

And thanks to everyone else for the positive feedback, one reason I'm shy on posting is that I don't take well to ridicule, so you all have just boosted my confidence.. thanks!

I'm look forward to posting my next thread ...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here is a size-comparison of Earth next to the Sun:

Notice how the object is roughly the same size? Yeah, so, I don't believe it's some "extraterrestrial" craft. Unless you're saying there's PLANET-SIZED alien crafts...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Nasa was strong enough to fool public but no to invent something new.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Don't feel crushed, think about...if, and i mean if, there was something to hide, you really think they would tell you?...the only thing i find wrong with the response they gave you is the second part..."telemetry dropouts"?..they are gonna tell me these-> www.youtube.com... are some f@$#%*g telemetry dropouts?! lol, o as for the background in case you didn't notice there's a triangular shape, almost as if it was a sunspot, on the sun and this information-> www.youtube.com... might help you realize what's in those images
edit on 11-11-2012 by StrawHatBrian because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Objects around the Sun.............how about shapes on the Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are these images made? What do the colors mean? Why should these shapes be dark?

<< 1   >>

join