It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Football Player Schools the Boys - Runs Like a Cheetah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

LiveLeak link video

Her name is Sam Gordon, and while we don’t know exactly how old she is, what we do know is that this young female football player has the speed of Chris Johnson (yeah, we’re talking about “getting away from the cops” speed), and the shiftiness of Barry Sanders,
relatively speaking, of course. And that allowed her to torch the boys
for an impressive 35 touchdowns and 1,911 yards, with an average of 8.2
yards per carry during the 2012 season.
And most importantly, as the YouTube description states, “this girl was fun to watch!”

I normaly dont watch football
my favorite sport is Hockey
(Im Canadian)
but i would any day watch her football match and cheer this young amazing girl
she is one fast athlete .. a futur star is born !
outrunning all the boys has fast has lightning

do you think when she will be older .. that she will be the first girl to start in the NFL lol
if i was the parent .. i would be so scared that a big guy tackle her to the ground with brute force
usualy those guys are slow and she is very fast
if she keep her focus nobody will be able to tackle her
she can certainly take many hits to lol (end of the video)
edit on 11/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
She is amazing, Like you I don't follow NFL as I am an Aussie and we have Aussie Rules, Rugby League and Union down here. Oh sorry also soccer. But she not only has speed but amazing peripheral vision and great set of hands.
All of the requirements to become an elite sportswoman.
Sadly for her, most women past puberty struggle to compete with men in contact sports due to size and strength.
However she very well may be the first, but she could play against women and if she improves with age she will dominate.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Amazing little girl playing with the big time...

A star is born!.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wow, that was a joy to watch, running, taking hits and tackling with the best of them!

Girl has talent!

Thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Whoever made this video....

Why did they speed it up? You can definitely see the different speeds.

Especially at 0.55, chubby butt is running fast as well.

Not convinced by this girl and no she will not make the NFL. Want proof? I'm living proof of that.
First year playing as a running back/defensive end I hit over a 1,000 yards in rushing, 32 TDs, 10 kick off return TDs, 12 sacks, 350 in receiving yards, played with a head concussion and a broke finger.

I also could run a 40 yard dash in 4.35 seconds. That is faster than most of the guys in the NFL.

Playing at this level vs the level after that and the level after that, isn't the same. Size does play into factor. To play at a professional level, one has to be 6 foot something and be roided out.

Most likely she will play in middle school but by the time she makes it to High School, she will become a kicker. That is exactly what happened to the girl that played on our team in High School. She started off as a running back, ended as a kicker with hopes crushed of playing in College.

Found another video...not that fast as in the video

edit on 8-11-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

actualy i though so to lol
she runs so fast that her legs make that illusion

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

True, right now at this age she is equal with the boys. As they grow the boys will gain strength she will have a hard time keeping up with.

but ...

No reason to discourage her now, she is very athletic and holding her own and may find her strength in other sports as she ages

or ...

Over come the odds and do what others tell her she cannot.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

actualy i though so to lol
she runs so fast that her legs make that illusion

I just posted up a non-edited video and I got to say....I can jog about her same speed.
Whatever though, she will know what it is like to be told you're not that good because everyone is getting her hopes up.

If they wanted to do this right, it should be one step at a time. One season at a time. No professional talk whatsoever

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

True, right now at this age she is equal with the boys. As they grow the boys will gain strength she will have a hard time keeping up with.

but ...

No reason to discourage her now, she is very athletic and holding her own and may find her strength in other sports as she ages

or ...

Over come the odds and do what others tell her she cannot.

True, but don't get the poor girl's hopes up. One step at a time at this age. That's how they get crushed and why most skilled athletes quit sports all together. Say something like "hey football just wasn't your game anymore but you can run fast, so lets try track."

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

She will know when its time to put up the pads. That will be when she, her parents and others start crying about her getting blasted, she starts getting up a little slower ect.

edit on 8-11-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Flash Gordon.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Let's hope good parenting is also involved to help her deal with whatever does happen and she can be fond of these memories later in life.

Right now let her enjoy it, she is having the time of her life, being a star.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

do you have tiny legs like her ?
i doubt that

wait until she become a teenage/adult
she will outrun you like lightning

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
Whoever made this video....

Why did they speed it up? You can definitely see the different speeds.

Especially at 0.55, chubby butt is running fast as well.

Not convinced by this girl and no she will not make the NFL. Want proof? I'm living proof of that.
First year playing as a running back/defensive end I hit over a 1,000 yards in rushing, 32 TDs, 10 kick off return TDs, 12 sacks, 350 in receiving yards, played with a head concussion and a broke finger.

I also could run a 40 yard dash in 4.35 seconds. That is faster than most of the guys in the NFL.

Playing at this level vs the level after that and the level after that, isn't the same. Size does play into factor. To play at a professional level, one has to be 6 foot something and be roided out.

Most likely she will play in middle school but by the time she makes it to High School, she will become a kicker. That is exactly what happened to the girl that played on our team in High School. She started off as a running back, ended as a kicker with hopes crushed of playing in College.

Found another video...not that fast as in the video

edit on 8-11-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

LOL

There's video of her on Yahoo homepage, but not sure which one it is, as I didn't watch it.

As for your claimed "4.35 speed", well you say in your post, it was your first yr in FB. I hope your fable will say it was your senior yr and that you didn't play before that.

Otherwise, I say you full of it.

4.35 speed, is only achieved by world class athletes and unless you can provide video evidence of this(which surely would exist if your speed and stats aren't complete bull#.....which they are), you are compltely full of it.

Please further this BS by explaining why you didn't star in college and I don't see you in the NFL.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

She's 8 years old mate. I can jog at her speed too and I'm 47.
She is still blowing all her competition away and they are boys. But like I said, come puberty and the boys start getting taller and they start overtaking the girls in strength, size and speed.
About 10 years ago I coached a boys Aussie Rules under 13 side and the rules allowed girls to play.
We had 2 monsters of girls who dominated this age group, now they are 23, don't play sport and one is married with a kid.
Also we had a little midget who could hardly get a game at 13 who now plays AFL, the highest level of that code in this country.
Boys tend to develop a little later.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Love her(strong on her feet). Hate the music

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

My boys wrestle. I have seen some monster girl wrestlers.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Ben81

Flash Gordon.

Lol? What has a comic book guy who battles ming the merciless got to do with running fast?

Ohh you mean the Flash. Got it. Felt like I was back on the eztv forums there, the 'running' joke from when that show was around...

"Does he run fast yet?"

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

As for your claimed "4.35 speed", well you say in your post, it was your first yr in FB. I hope your fable will say it was your senior yr and that you didn't play before that.

Otherwise, I say you full of it.

4.35 speed, is only achieved by world class athletes and unless you can provide video evidence of this(which surely would exist if your speed and stats aren't complete bull#.....which they are), you are compltely full of it.

40 yards in 4.35 = 100m in 11.89s What's world class about that??

Anyway, I agree that this girl won't be able to catch up with some of those same boys once they hit puberty.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

11:89 is very fast but for normal athletes that runs everyday.. its easy

very very fast is -->

i would be curious to calculate this little girl on a 100m run

then when she gets more older .. each yrs we should test her on a 100m run and do stats
after 30 yrs .. we could proove if athlete girls get slower or better with the age

top topics

<<   2 >>

join