It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help Identify

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This has now been four days running....

Brother found a 'weird' event he described to me (oh, no, not another one of those).

Nope.

Go outside, I'm here in southern NM, as I have mentioned before. Bright sunny days (I refuse to talk about the overly bright sun here), and cloudless skies. When you look up at the sky, with the disk of the sun just behind a barrier, in my case, my porch roof. There are small white orbs flying at high altitudes. Easy to find and follow as they come out of the glare of the sun. They reflect sunlight, drift on what looks like fairly strong currents. HOWEVER, I saw more than one interact with each another, and air traffic (in one case a plane with a LONG contrail (I don't want to talk about those here either).

We have pretty steady commercial traffic I can barely see to the SW. I have long assumed they are El Paso air traffic, don't see any reason to change that thought. I am less than two hours from a military base, and there are maybe 4-6 air bases/air strips/air ports within 100 miles of me. We also have a variety of size of helicopters, giant military beasts to small emergency helicopters.

Completely useless to task to ask of my phone, I had to break out my REAL camera and took several videos and several pics.

I hope someone has a magnificent image manipulator.

****Just posted and now I'm editing. I have to go read that stuff again******

In this case, harass me deeply.

Happy Shilling
edit on 7-11-2012 by SeenAlot because: no pics uploaded

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WOW!
I dont understand what you are trying to explain. but you may be having an Identity Crisis
edit on 7-11-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I certainly don't want to harass you deeply, but I'm completely lost right now.

Put up the pictures you've taken. Someone will come along with a theory.

Shilling?

Alright, good luck

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The atmosphere is full of airborne bugs, seeds, dirt, dust, pollen etc. My guess is thats what you're looking at.
edit on 7/11/12 by EnigmaAgent because: extra text

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Interesting. Ignore the last posters comments. So basically you are looking up at the sun while it's just hidden by your porch so you can see in effect it's corona and you are seeing white orb like things floating around in what looks like aggressive wind patterns.

Well first of all. You are not the first person to see objects similar to this. I have seen myself something similar on a few occasions. However never near the sun, although I've never thought to try and look for them that way. I've deduced that these objects could possibly be UFO's of extra terrestrial origins or simple weather balloons. They look and act almost exactly like weather balloons but they seem to move just a bit too fast. And the weather patterns they seem to be obeying are not consistent but ever changing. Which for the altitude I've seen these objects is surprising since they are usually very high up where I would expect the jet stream to be sending them swiftly from west to east. But I've seen them perform swirling patterns. So I'm not sure these things are just floating in the wind.

As for their size. THe are very high up and still visible so I say they are fairly large, whatever they are.

As for what they are. I am split 50/50. Some sort of mass weather balloon launch or some sort of UFO armada that may be scouting or probing the earth.

EIther way. Other people are seeing what you are seeing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Are you speaking of doing the "John Bro method" of observing ufos in daylight?

Here is a thread about that
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had a video up on ats media doing that but some reason I can find it

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Did you actually manage to capture them on camera? I was out in the garden last night in the pitch black looking up at the stars and also saw small 'starlike' orbs, for want of a better word, zipping around.

I know people will say bugs, but bugs don't shine intensly like stars. Especially not in the towns of the UK! They were really very small, smaller than the smallest stars visible at that time, but the way they moved was weird. It actually unnerved me a bit as I have only once before seen anything I'd consider odd, and too far away to be commercial, in the skies.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

img825.imageshack.us...

Wow, such manners! Thank you for those who are really polite. The rest of you don't need much verbiage.

edit on 7-11-2012 by SeenAlot because: some days your the fire hydrant, some days the dog

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Is this what your referring to?

Scroll -------->

Scroll -------->
edit on 7-11-2012 by RiverRunsFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Didn't mean 'did you actually manage to capture them on camera' sarcastically ... More of a Wow you did it kinda comment! Thanks for posting. I hope some funky graphic enhancer dude can work some magic as all I can see on my pc are tiny dots ... But well done for catching them!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsitallabout

I have been seeing something similar from the doorway of a neighbouring business, as I look out over the facing roofs.

Incidentally there is a low power cable above the roofs and the objects elongate similar to a reflection of light off of the cable but they seem to rise and fall and shift left to right whilst the cable remains static.

The orbs seem to be way in the distance one minute and fairly close the next.

Regards ET H

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The ones I saw we're in 2 different parts of the sky, and there were no power lines or anything that could've been throwing off static etc anywhere near the direction I was looking. One was up to the right of me and one straight in front. They'd almost 'dance' around and then flash out, but then I'd catch another glimpse of them.

I can't get over the point enough of how distant they seemed. I know it's deceiving when looking to the sky but there's no way a digital camera would've caught these objects.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Those pics are FULL of floating things. I would be tracking one. And on the computer there'd be TONS.

Yes. That is the blurb I'm talking about. When I tweaked on my computer it's a disk. I didn't see it at all, until I downloaded. I'm actually kinda tweaking over the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You can usually always see these orbs around the sun by blocking it out as you did.

I've done this a lot, and always see the little fellers darting around having a joyful time! Ha!

I found in my research that UFOs stay in that area during the day to stay hidden from humans by the sun's glare.

They are making their presence more widely known now though so the public will be aware of their presence, and more open to their existence when they make contact.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Uhm, birds flying?

Seriously, the resolution isn't the best. There's no way to make a positive identification with the images you've provided.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I found in my research that UFOs stay in that area during the day to stay hidden from humans by the sun's glare.

Then they are obviously failing.

If they are far from the observer then they can be seen from a large distance.
If they can be seen from a large distance then someone some one or two kilometres away will also be able to see them.
Someone one or two kilometres away will be seeing the object in a different position in relation to the Sun, so if the object was trying to "hide near the Sun" it will be visible by all other people around the small area where an observer will not see it.

I have seen some of those myself (and I think I even took a photo of one of them), but when I followed another one I noticed, when it came closer, that it was a feather from the pigeons that were on the top of the building where I live. There's a thread somewhere on ATS where I posted it, I haven't seen if that's the thread posted at the beginning of this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Would love to see the pics or video.

You really shouldn't look directly at the sun or spend too much time on ATS because both will fry your brain.

Edit - never mind i see the pics......dunno maybe birds, maybe alien birds.

edit on 7-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Appreciate the efforts (and digs).

You know, I'm one of the cynics. I've seen some stuff. I've read others threads. I just posted another sightings thread. Too bad it wasn't a video of a hand shake and me introducing Mr. Alien to the Queen.

Even if someone posted that, I'd be dubious.

Have a great evening/day/morning folks.

SeenAlot, over & out

top topics

join