It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar System Shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I want to introduce to you a very important (IMHO) YouTube poster. Suspicious0bservers
I would recomend you watch the video and also watch his 2min News daily updates. Very informative indeed.

In relation to the video i ask,...
Is it us humans that are causing the shifts because of our technology.
Are we altering makeup of Earths magnetism due to what we have created with the likes of HAARP, Large Hadron Collider, ICE CUBE, and also because of the mobile phone signals (frequencies).?
We are removing many minerals metals from the earth and i believe that it is we who are altering/ shifting the balance. I also think that we are also effecting the rest of our solar system.

Our World Is Changing
Electromagnetic Event
STARWATER
Collapsing Atmosphere

Thought i would share.
edit on 7-11-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

That video is capable of quickly causing one to lose interest.

How about a brief summary of what you're actually talking about?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
removing metals?

we send a tiny tiny tiny amount into space and even then thats, we mine metal ore but it just moves to difference places its not been removed from the earth. Also when a metal is converted into an alloy or gas or whatever its still part of the planet and contributes exactly the same to the gravity.

have i missed something?

edit on 7-11-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm a fan of suspicious observer too.
His two minute updates are super cool as far as I'm concerned.
They are quick interesting and informative.
I did a thread about him a short time ago.
Glad you're bringing him to attention again.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
an item i'd like to add to your list ...

[IF you believe in both chemtrails and 'hollow earth theory']

in a hollow earth the magnetic fields would be generated by the sun's electricly charged plasma entering through the north pole opening and returning through to the sun through the south pole opening, creating a completed electrical cicuit. this combined with our[every] planet's rotation / orbit through electricly charged space produces a magnetic field.
then by coating the earth's surface with aluminum powders and possibly other metals [thru chemtrailing], a 'conductor' is then fabricated around the planet, redirecting the charge that goes thru the planet.

this could significantly reduce the strength of our magnetic field. NASA has reported that it is in a very weak state at this time.

the effects of this could be numerous and possibly include a change in the earth's position and relation to other bodies.

something to this theory of mine? let me know. also thanks for posting something other than the post election b.s.
will watch vids when my bandwidth is upped.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Um, you like know that the Sun alone is a million times larger than earth, and that the galaxy is how much bigger than the Earth? I mean really, we are having an effect on the galaxy? I think that you should maybe get to know the galaxy a bit better. And possibly earth;s relationship and size in comparison to said galaxy. There are some wonderful tutorials on youtube. It;s like saying an ant is having a huge effect on an elephant by it;s mere existence.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
To get a feeling for what Suspicious Observer is getting at you have to watch his longer videos and then go a reading on the links he gives. Gene Shoemaker put me on this path..Rest His soul.. Time to step out of the box and see what might true.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
I'm a fan of suspicious observer too.
His two minute updates are super cool as far as I'm concerned.
They are quick interesting and informative.
I did a thread about him a short time ago.
Glad you're bringing him to attention again.

I stumbled upon his input by accident and i couldnt agree more. Very informative and he doesnt complicate it. I am very interested in what he has to share. Thats why i thought i would share here.

Yes, i know the origional post is short but within those links is plenty of info hence why i think more should take notice.
I happen to agree with most of what he says. It would be nice to have him read a couple of my threads and blogs especially the influence a couple of the topics i cover and how they fit in.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Before i start here is the 2Min News for today November 8th

reply to post by bwcawaterbear

I have a reply for you regarding your comment. Just watch and think of what would influence either.

Especially for you
Atom Animation
&
Solar System Animation

Nothing alike are they?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Seems like this guy hijacked your post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit]: Think it was popular due to his flashy title.
edit on 10-11-2012 by ChuckNasty because: edit above

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I found this guy a few moths ago. I like his videos, and his point of view. His is one of the channels I subscribe to for news I may have missed. Plus he's not one of those "the end is here, run for your lives" kinda guys.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Not so much hijacked but posted first, LoL still SO produces good short informative vids that I as well watch daily, some of the other channels that he suggests as well are full of info SO and the group that he works with I feel are some of the best on youtube as far as information with links to back it up. Thanks for posting more people need to see this and form there own opinions on whats really going on after all without digging deep and doing our own research with the aid of others, what we have left is the MSM which states everything is fine go about your business

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

S&F - He knows what he is talking about and has been able to connect many of the dots collecting the bits and pieces spread out. I don't know to what degree but it all makes complete sense to me. I believe he is on the right track.

If they actually told us just how unstable everything has been behaving the world would be in panic.

There is a reason why we are not being told what is really happening and why the media and scientific field's are literally silenced. The earth is going to heat up (solar kill shot/strange cloud moving into our solar system that will affect the sun and introduce new particles causing an increase in further altering its behavior and heat emitted) and the electro-magnetic shield will become unstable affecting the earth's core due to how weak it is. It doesn't help that our thermosphere collapsed in 2009. Our magnetosphere is weakening giving way to breaches. When we combine it all we know that our shield is suffering.

Eventually all these influences will cause one of the greatest earthquakes known. Or the question is how could all these factors not cause a huge earthquake/pole shift?

This is also the reason why TPTB have put so much effort into building their underground bases. They have known what is coming (which will not be in December 2012) but like Suspicious said..............no one knows just how this will look when it all comes down.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

top topics

join