It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declares War on Iran November 6 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Can anyone verify this, Iam in Australia this is the only link I can find that says this.WASHINGTON—Addressing the nation from the Oval Office this evening, President Barack Obama announced that a full-scale U.S. military invasion of the Islamic Republic of Iran is currently underway. “At this hour, we have deployed approximately 200,000 troops across the Iran-Iraq border as part of a multipronged military offensive against Iran,” said Obama, who confirmed the decision to invade was made unilaterally, without the explicit consent of any other world leaders. “To be clear: We are at war with the nation of Iran. On my orders, American forces have fully mobilized and begun striking selected targets with the aim of crippling Iranian nuclear infrastructure. These are the opening stages of what will be a long-term, protracted campaign.” Obama went on to dismiss the invasion’s impact on the presidential election, sternly reminding citizens that “we are in a time of war right now.”www.theonion.com... Is this a HOAX?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

The onion is a parody site.
Its not to be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Dude the onion is a fake news site, just look at some other headlines eh?
My fave of all time is "Dolphins evolve opposable thumbs...Oh # says humanity"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Anything from theonion.com is untrue. It is a satirical website. But don't worry - you are far from the first to be fooled by them. Some of it is actually quite funny too!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hahaha. Oh man, thats too funny.

link   
I did not find it funny in the slightest. What about this?www.pakalertpress.com...

link   
If Romney was the President then i would believe this.

Actually i would even believe "Iran has been wiped off the face of earth".

Fake site is Fake.

link   

Sounds legitimate to me, must be true. They needed some good old-fasioned democracy bombed into them anyway, righ?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Ummm no.. not even close...

I know its wiki but it sums it up best..

The Onion.com - Wiki

So that would be a no.. Thank God...

Grim

top topics

join