It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What lawsuit is Romney planning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Romney had a high dollar fund raiser yesterday. That is to late to use for any television ads. When the election started the next day. So I think he was taking donations for a lawsuit fund to drag out letting Obama win. So what law suit has he came up with I wonder?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
He won't concede until his legal team says to? Is that what we're saying here?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

He probably wants to Legalize carrying Pets on Roofs of Cars.

He still thinks it was a good Idea.

And people wonder why he lost?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Romney had a high dollar fund raiser yesterday. That is to late to use for any television ads. When the election started the next day. So I think he was taking donations for a lawsuit fund to drag out letting Obama win. So what law suit has he came up with I wonder?

I didn't vote for him because of his hair. I think he ought to go after his barber!

LOL, who cares?

Maybe he will use the extra money to buy canned goods for the folks on the east coast.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

He had a high dollar fund raiser last night. That money would not clear the account fast enough to be used before the election. So was it for a planned lawsuit and fight over losing fund raiser? And now he is refusing to admit he lost which really makes me think I am right about the fund raiser being for after the election. And if he won what would the fund be for? Nothing I can think of.If he lost. It could be used for law suits.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Maybe we will wake up tomorrow and find out Romney has Obama's birth certificate and is filing suit to remove Obama from office.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Romney''s history in business he has all ways used lawsuits to win even when he lost by dragging it out in court until the other party went broke and gave up. You can look at his adventures with Bain Capital and the mental health care company they own. They sue towns and cities that refuse to let them set up shop. The drag the cases through court so long the cities and towns start going broke and give in to there meth clinics. The towns don;t want the meth addicts in there towns but they can't afford to keep paying the attorney fees to block them from setting up in there towns.

top topics

join