It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney - 92,000 Early Vote Lead in OHIO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Cincinnati.com - Ohio Presidential vote by county

Early vote tally in Ohio, the most important state in deciding elections so they say, Mitt Romney has a 92,000 vote lead.

This is probably a glimpse at how tonight unfolds in all but the bluest of states. Early voting has a tendency to favor Democrats. If Romney starts off the day well ahead in Ohio, and he is campaigning there today, I like his chances.

Some precincts and counties in Ohio have reported 100% of their vote. I did think that was odd.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

I don't think so.

A Cincinnati.com front-page link to a chart with dummy data, created as a design template for election results, was inadvertently posted early Tuesday morning.

It purported to show early voting totals in Ohio counties. However, no votes have been counted yet – by law counting doesn't start until the polls close.

Cincinnati.com regrets the error.

news.cincinnati.com...

edit on 6-11-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The Obama voters are still in bed. No need to get up early, they've got all day.

edit on 6-11-2012 by wirefly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Awh, well that explains the 100% reporting counties. Funny how the "dummy data" gets entered into those articles.

I still like Mitt's chances.

Mods please close this thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly

The Obama voters are still in bed. No need to get up early, they've got all day.

It's not like they have to go to work or anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It is quite interesting that the Cincinnati Enquirer which has a long, storied history of fine journalism would allow a story on such an important topic on a critically important day to be published unless it was properly sourced and vetted through the editorial process; it is actually quite shocking given the Enquirer's strong reputation. Might the paper's corporate owners at Gannett have stepped in and forced a retraction for their own purposes?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by wirefly

It's not like they have to go to work or anything.

I've been up since 6:00 am this morning. Guess where I was since then? I've been at work.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
It is quite interesting that the Cincinnati Enquirer which has a long, storied history of fine journalism would allow a story on such an important topic on a critically important day to be published unless it was properly sourced and vetted through the editorial process; it is actually quite shocking given the Enquirer's strong reputation. Might the paper's corporate owners at Gannett have stepped in and forced a retraction for their own purposes?

I wondered the same thing. Perhaps it's time to take a screen-shot and compare it to tonight's results.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Closed by OP request.

top topics

join