It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This world is a big fat lie.

Just like Jesus and the bible.

There is no truth to anything that matters found in this world.

And why is that?

Truth can't be found, it can only be figured with guess after guess.

It's all one big guessing game.

Higher beings didn't telepathically tell me a thing, except that teleportation is real with encouraging me to think ideal things. There has got to be more to it, too. This world is far from ideal yet I got encouraged twice to think ideal things. And the second time I was telepathically told teleportation, an ideal thing also, is real. Maybe all things ideal are real, but are some where else. Maybe there lies truth.

I'll tell you one thing, the living are truely supposed to be mystics. It's the only way to be that might lead to some kind of truth while in this universe. Higher beings are connected to the living only. Whose to say many aren't artificial intelligence designed to seem alive in this big fat lie of a world? You think higher beings couldn't or wouldn't design real flesh people to be artificial intelligence from within from where the spirit should be?

Life is a guess.

Guess who is and who isnt alive.

Guess when you leave this universe, not just this earth.

How you leave should be ideal if real life and the real world are supposed to both be ideal. Like one's spirit teleporting out this universe would be ideal. So it should be how one gets out. Wouldnt you think?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

There is no truth to anything that matters found in this world.

Truth can't be found, it can only be figured with guess after guess.

So either this thread is a lie, or nothing in it matters. You've kinda dug yourself a hole here, I think. Should I get you a step ladder, or you wanna figure this stuff out yourself?

edit on 5-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I agree with you 100%. However, the rest of your post confuses me, sorry.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I'm with ya on "the world is a lie part" but i got kind of lost on the telepathic part. where are going with that part of it?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I disagree.

Life, and the world, are not "big fat lies" as you propose.

There are plenty of truths to be found throughout the world: if you do not eat any type of sustenance for twenty five years, you will be dead; if you are deathly allergic to something, and you consume it, you will suffer an allergic reaction. I am a human being with consciousness, and a conscience; I have a mother and a father, whose consummation resulted in my existence. According to physics, the color green is really an absorption of every band of light except green, which it reflects, allowing us to see it. If you allow particular metals, like iron, to oxidize then they will rust; yet, if you blue the iron, or utilize some anti-oxidation products then you can slow or prevent rusting of iron objects. The world is full of truths.

I think what you mean, is to say that you're dissatisfied with modern spiritual and mystical schools of thought. The philosophies of the modern world just don't satisfy your presupposed beliefs concerning purpose, meaning, and authenticity. That's the wonderful thing about philosophy, metaphysics, spirituality, mysticism, religion, and the supernatural in general: anyone can say, and believe, in anything they want concerning them. There is no "definite truth" which is true for all people, of all creeds. Whatever you want to be "the truth" is "the truth" because "the truth" is whatever you want it to be.

For example, you believe in Higher Beings, whether they're ascended masters, secret chiefs, ancient aliens, angels, or gods doesn't matter; they're all the same. You believe in telepathic communication between Higher Beings and lower entities... most likely due to auras and energy vibrations I would assume. These guiding forces propose a self-help based approach to life: focus on the ideal things, things which you want and desire, which push you to try your hardest in life to achieve them. The reward for adhering to this telepathic advice, is the promise of temporal happiness, with the added bonus of some far-distant promise of grander achievements (like teleportation).

In an odd twist... every single one of those beliefs is present in a spiritual, mystical, metaphysical, or supernatural philosophy prominent in Western civilization right now. So the world, full of "big fat lies," is saying exactly what you're saying. You're a product of your time, susceptible too, and duped into, the exact wishy-washy ambiguous self-help woo that you're claiming is a "big fat lie."

Congratulations.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You would think that whoever told you that teleportation is real, would have the decency to give you the blueprints, since you think this world is a lie?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I like your post. Teleportation by Out of body Experiences or Astral (mind) projection...The first is a feeling, the latter imagination. both real as real can be.

Yes, it is all a lie! We sit in our "meat suits" waiting for our inevitable ascension. That's it in a nutshell. Meanwhile our "meat suits" claim to have theories and want evolution. But it is not evolution of the body or physical, but of the mind and consciousness. Once we collectively attain a higher consciousness, the "meat suits" that we are can experience a better life.

It is that simple!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

You can disprove evolutionary theory?

By Jove! Why haven't you submitted your research to scientific journals?!

Think of all the money we sink into fields which have been built off of evolutionary theory!

Quickly, present your findings so we can put all of that funding into studying ascension and higher consciousness! Think of the millions of diseased, starving, amputated, paraplegic, and sick people in the entire world you could help heal by just presenting your findings!

I patiently await your contribution to the world.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You have answered your own reasoning....why have we wasted so much money in theories...for the benefit of some that is why! Dig deeper!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

So then us meat-suits should have theories and want evolution? Because that's the exact opposite of what you said in your earlier post, where you said:

Meanwhile our "meat suits" claim to have theories and want evolution. But it is not evolution of the body or physical, but of the mind and consciousness. Once we collectively attain a higher consciousness, the "meat suits" that we are can experience a better life.

So, which is it? Should we postulate theories and fund research, basing our findings off of evolutionary theory... or do we scrap all of that and instead work on achieving higher levels of conscious awareness? Maybe I'm just confused by your wording, but it seems to me that you don't really know what you think is best.

~ Wandering Scribe

top topics

join