It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

end of the world in decembe? look at it rationally and as logically as possible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i know its easy to cast aside crazy ancient phophecies that have gone mainstream but bear with me and look at the big picture of the world, next month may not be a major geographical change but one born from the fall of civilization and our way of life...America is pissing everyone off by putting our fingers in everyones pockets and it feels like theirs a crowd of bad guys running the world committing atrocities with wars and backroom deals and NONE of them consider being a whisle blower because of peer pressure!

so the big picture is that everyone's out of money and patience and hurricane sandy may have put the final nail in the coffin world trade will crumble followed by a lack of necessities and because of our digital world things happen so fast civillusion may fall in lets say 1 month? this is all speculation from my own little world and i look foward to your posts

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Civilization is a lot more resilient than you give credit for.

However there is always a very real possibility that a collapse could
occur, but it would require either a mega disaster or it would have
to be planned and executed by the de facto rulership .

So although somewhat unlikely, it is still reasonably possible. I would bet
against it happening if we were in Vegas though.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by coreytheconspirator

And what's sad is Obama wants to put an end to these wars for profit and Romney wants to stick a couple trillion more into defence. And there's Romney supporters going ballistic around here. They want bigger tax cuts for the rich and the middle class to foot the bill. I don't see things getting better no matter who is elected. But i do see more chaos when we tax more on a middle class that's already had enough crap the last 30 years. I'm sure the Mayans weren't talking about the U.S. in general. But i'm glad you brought up the seriousness of our possible future demise.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

And what's sad is Obama wants to put an end to these wars for profit and Romney wants to stick a couple trillion more into defence. And there's Romney supporters going ballistic around here. They want bigger tax cuts for the rich and the middle class to foot the bill. I don't see things getting better no matter who is elected. But i do see more chaos when we tax more on a middle class that's already had enough crap the last 30 years. I'm sure the Mayans weren't talking about the U.S. in general. But i'm glad you brought up the seriousness of our possible future demise.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

its hard to assume the effects of a superstorm scoring a direct hit on a city that play a massive part in world relations. thanks for the reply this is my first real thread btw
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by workinrampage

im not 100% but im pretty sure (cuz i googled it) that i can vote for ron paul as a write in because obama is a rock with bird crap on it and romney is a hard place.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
No it won’t be. How is this any different from things like Y2K? That would have made a few people incredibly wealthy. This end time thing has probably made a few very wealthy as well, with things like long life food, bomb shelters and all of that. Though, at least it’s not a negative thing to be collecting such things as you never know what will happen in the future and at least it’s always nice to be prepared. But if something happens, then something happens. I’d probably head for the Kimberly region in Northern Australia, or top end of Queensland. Sure, plenty of big crocodiles but that’s no issue. An abundance of fish and other wildlife to catch for dinner. Plenty of space to stay hidden. Importantly loads of water, water falls and water holes to bath in and keep cool in the heat. But no, nothing will happen! December 21 will come and pass just like any other day. Then after that, wait for there to be flood on the internet of how the calendar was miscalculated or new evidence has come to light and a new date be set. Or some other cock and bull story about a comet heading for Earth or something. I don’t know, be creative!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

exactly but we werent in a money pit war in 99 nor did 9/11 happen homeland security and defense budgets were lower and we weren't 20 trilion in debt look im just trying to give crazy prophecy a reality check and i am raising the alarm like when someone predicts" a football game then the team is winning with 1 second left...
edit on 5-11-2012 by coreytheconspirator because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by workinrampage

Who was the last President to start a war without approval from Congress? Obama. Stop drinking the kool-aid.

top topics

join