It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - has it delivered?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So far, not any different than any other year, with the exception of the year that I personally saw a giant triangle UFO over the taconic. Every year I see a few photos and videos, that are very interesting, and in my mind real UFO's. This year was no different, still have two months to go though.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It seems to me the goal-posts get moved back a bit more to suit UFOlogists. It's like a religious person saying "Oh yeh, but God put those dinosaur bones there to test our faith". So, with "Disclosure", it's already being put back a few more weeks, months, years to suit individual interests.
Unless, and this frequently occurs on this forum, you have had your own "experience" to hold on to, there really is scant evidence of anything much to go on.
Now, I must emphasise that I am not expecting an "event" in 2012. I will not stamp my feet if there isn't one. I am not a believer in the "something is gonna happen on the 21st December - just you wait" scenario.
What I do believe is that others are waiting for something to happen. But with UFOlogy we always end up waiting for Godot.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Birds dying, fish all over the planet dying , earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, fires,volcanoes , weird noises in the sky and under ground been a busy year so far.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join