It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is Obama getting "Churched Up" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well they say if all else fails, turn to God !!

Obama has been making some last ditch efforts lately, and "Religion" all of a sudden is tops on the list !!

Many Liberals have been really bashing religion in general and severely criticized the whole "faith based" thinking.

They have even praised Obama on some Left Wing ideas on anti-religion.

What do they think of this ------>

I have to laugh out loud on this obvious Obama comedy

YouTube Caption:

Published on Nov 3, 2012 by Barack-Obama dot com

Bishop Vashti McKenzie, Professor Stephen Schneck, Pastor J.R. Kerr and Rabbi Samuel Gordon share how President Obama is leading with faith values.

"President Barack Obama is Leading With Faith Values"

edit on Nov-04-2012 by xuenchen because: Title Edit -- double wording

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well...its his effort to collect some last-minute right-wing votes. Comedy Gold.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I see Jeremiah Wright wasn't part of the Celebration..........

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

There are no athiests in foxholes.

There are also no athiests in campaign headquarters.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

According to this electoral map (which is predicted)...many of President Obama's strategies are working. According to the predictions.....

Romney - 235 electoral votes

President Obama - 303 electoral votes

Click on the 2008 election and scroll down the page a bit...they have a list of percentages on various prediction polls; for that year...it is interesting.

Link: electoralmap.net...

By Wednesday...we should know...if this is true or not!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'd just note that he wouldn't have to be out making statements and campaign commercials about his faith and the fact he has some...if he'd made a FEW simple statements to this effect in 2008. Instead..it was avoided like a radioactive waste pile.

Too little...too late...and FAR too public. If Obama and Romney disappear into their respective Houses of Worship today to observe services....then reemerge to pickup the campaigning again? That makes a statement without MAKING it a statement. Private, proper and personal to each man. As it ought to be. Religion as a campaign selling point though? Obscene.

If I had a carrot meter, this would get 5 carrots down.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, I try to be a positive person if I can, but I also know that you can't get things done on just hopes and dreams, it does require action.. So if any politician uses religion or "hope and faith" as a crutch for their horrible judgment and lack of appropriate action, I'm going to continue to call BS on the "hope and dreams" method of action.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

According to this electoral map (which is predicted)...many of President Obama's strategies are working. According to the predictions.....

Romney - 235 electoral votes

President Obama - 303 electoral votes

Click on the 2008 election and scroll down the page a bit...they have a list of percentages on various prediction polls; for that year...it is interesting.

Link: electoralmap.net...

By Wednesday...we should know...if this is true or not!

Not bad, but my prediction map is just about the opposite .....

We need to remember that 60 million votes went to McCain in 2008
70 million for Obama in 2008.

The race seems more even this year perhaps because of Obama abandonment and Romney being a stronger candidate than McCain was.

The voters who have become the biggest victims of the jobs problem will make the difference.

There are 15 million "jobs" votes at stake.

new topics

top topics

join