It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Coming WILL be Christ in the Flesh....Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Time to make some friends on ats, not only will atheist and agnostic deny what I am here to claim, but even the conservative Christians will turn there back on me.

From my interpretation, the 12 apostles were not at all waiting for Jesus Christ to rise from death, this was a surprise to them, obviously. But it is said that Jesus went to the father afterwards (heaven) as well. the 12 thought that Christ would return in there lifetime. That didn't work or happen.

But Christ may of had come back in there lifetime.. What is a lifetime? You have to have a life in order to have a time....

This brings up reincarnation as possible.

Jesus say that John the Baptist is the “Elijah who was to come” in Mat 11:13

In the spirit or not, Jesus has hinted and yet not fully claim in reincarnation, Jesus alludes to it, also Jesus alludes to his divinity when talking to Peter as well.

So, the theory, the 12 become reincarnated in some future, present past or whatnot, unknowing, or knowing doesn't matter. The fact is that when you are reincarnated you have a life, a life that has the possibility of witnessing (the 2 witnesses,12) of Jesus christ second coming.

The Jews doubted that God could use man as a vessel (avatar) because of the sin and negative lifestyle of the human being. This was considered belief in judaism during 200 B.c.
God Did it

Now in present, the Catholics (or other christians) deny that christ will return as a person and believe that he will come in the clouds (not saying He can't do both)

Don't be a deby doubter

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Do you mean Jesus or the Anunnaki or Jesus as an Anunnaki ?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

So it is possible that Obama is the messiah!?

Just kidding.

So do you think that Jesus will reincarnate, this time being successful in becoming the "King of the World?" I would think that he would either have to be pretty powerful, to convince people to make him king of the world, or he would have to somehow prove that he was the reincarnation of Jesus, without any doubt, to succeed.

If he comes back as mortal human, how will he vanquish evil?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

christians are so cute!
isn't it a fact that the apostles doubted the christ for most of his ministry?even after he rose?(thomas)
his fellow jews didn't belirve in him,the romans didn't believe,and his own followers didn't fully believe!
even his family though he was out of his head! he even doubted himself! (prayer to his 'father' before crucifiction,shouting in vain whilst being crucified!) so know you want me to believe!
how much would i be mocked if i worshipped thor or apollo? el shaddiah, here i come!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You might find MamaJ's thread of interest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not opposed to the idea, but I find it a little hard to grasp.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

jesus the christ of th anunnaki,ruler and king of nubiru/planet x will come in the clouds and kick serious human butt
to thwart evil and enslave us all to mine for gold!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You know, i dont know if Jesus would even be birthed in this world, or perhaps just flash and appear. You know? Reincarnation could mean a lot of stuff.... Considering, the unknown factor of God

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He said that we will do greater things than him because he goes to the Father. He has created a path for us and has attained unimaginable power from the Father, in keeping with his position leading to the Father. We are linked to him and this will help us grow in consciousness. I wish he would come back but he will not be in the physical; that is all past. Christ consciousness will move through all of us, at different rates but still advancing always. All is given to us, whenever we need and given in the amount necessary to achieve the task. We are never alone, ever.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Unless he brings pics we wont believe its him.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i think we'll have to do a test like the dali lamma has to do by recognizing his personal affects from his past life.
oh,wait a min. we really don't know if jesus really did exist! damn history!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

he will come from the clouds and bring some swamp gas with him!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
He came as a human.
Why would Jesus not return as a human?
I don't think I'm getting your point.....

Are you talking about being born all over again, like the whole she-bang-- just by a different woman this time?
Yeah, no.....that ain't gonna happen.
Go back and re-read that whole thing about Him being the Firstfruits and all.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
he already came back as Ghandi. they killed him, too.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I try to see myself in the position of the 12 and often there perspective as well.. I doubt that Christ would lie to his own kin (brotherhood/apostles). They were in fact looking for a real Jesus coming back...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If Jesus were to return, how would he be treated? How many people would really believe that he has returned? How many people would think he was a nut job? Would he really be accepted?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

damn! i thought my replies were harsh!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You can read my threads to get most of the answers to this. Here is the short version.

1) Baptism is immersion of the soul into the water of life. "You must be born again."

2) Peter was one of those who would return as you state. Read the parable of the 153 fish. When he puts on a cloak and enters the water, this is foreshadowing of the Church of Rome. Peter denied Christ and Jesus called Him Satan. Peter is Petros and the rock that can be moved. Petra is is the foundation stone that cannot be moved. When Jesus said, "You are Petros and upon this Petra I shall build my church," he was not speaking of Rome and the Catholic Church that denies Christ. He told Peter to feed the sheep and then asked if he Agape (Loved) Him. Peter said that he did Phileo (Family) love Him. Jesus asked three times. Peter denied three times. This was a reflection of the denial of Christ before the Cross.

He then told Peter this:

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.

18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

When he was young, he was a servant. When he was old (NOW), he was served. He will die a death he does not want because he did not feed the sheep.

What will the 112th Pope do with all the money they have horded? Feed the sheep. Remember that Peter repented. Will Rome? This remains to be seen.

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Does Peter live?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Jesus has already entered the temple. He is here now.

Global Financial Meltdown

He won't tell Israel who he is until the second year of tribulation. Genesis 41-45 outlines why. Israel still needs to bring the brother. Palestine needs to be loved as an enemy. This will happen soon. We will not see it clearly until 2018 in my opinion and I could be wrong. We don't know the exact circumstances, but we do know when he enters the temple. Also, Hosea gives us a very strong clue.

Resurrection

Also, consider Jonah's Prayer

edit on 2-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
He said that we will do greater things than him because he goes to the Father. He has created a path for us and has attained unimaginable power from the Father, in keeping with his position leading to the Father. We are linked to him and this will help us grow in consciousness. I wish he would come back but he will not be in the physical; that is all past. Christ consciousness will move through all of us, at different rates but still advancing always. All is given to us, whenever we need and given in the amount necessary to achieve the task. We are never alone, ever.

The bible clearly teaches that Jesus was raised physically ascended physically and will return physically. There is no such thing a reincarnation.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Son of the Right Hand is back

already reincarnated into a new physical vessel .. preparing for the 21 december 2012
preparing to marry his soul like a bride .. like he did 2000 yrs ago
his soul will return from the clouds and ask the vessel to marry him .. like a "ok"

once he become Body Mind and Soul
he will be quite powerfull .. supernatural powerfull and will be fearless
with unconditional love for everyone and will cure all hatred in the world
and probably much much much more

Age of Enlightment will then happen at the rise of the new Age of Aquarius
with a brand new cycle of 26000 yrs

We have to believe in him because he believe in all of us
where is he ? in which country ? what could be his age now ?
what could be his new name ?

to understand that .. we have to look back in the past 2000 yrs ago
when the Age of Pisces started
he was a normal carpenter before he started his minitry working like anyone
with a very normal life .. what was his age when he started his ministry ?

so he could be anyone today

in reality .. he is YOU and he is ME .. he is literaly everyone
Remember this thread ?
edit on 11/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join