It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you satisfied about Obama's birth certificate and past?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am really late to the game I know i know

I am not convinced that those documents are the real unaltered deal.

My gut keeps telling me there is much deception about his past.

The guy could well have been born in Hawaii but why does he have so many lies floating about Kenya in his past? Is he just an opportunist?

Why did he lie to the Bar about not using any other name besides Barrack Obama?

There are 1000's of sites/blogs proclaiming this and that evidence against him - never before in history has so much been said about one guy.

If it was happening to me I would round up a media circus and head to Hawaii to let as many people as possible physically view the original birth certificate. I would feel a great need to vindicate myself and prove all the "idiots" wrong. That would be easy.

Heck this is ATS and I believe this is one HUGE conspiracy that should not be forgotten

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
YES!

Now let him do his job.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
yes, just drop it. it's getting old.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
of those who say yes, did you ever doubt or were you always sure?

Did you need to see proof?

And no I won't drop it, it is still relevant.

Next I am going to do JFK

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes, I believe his birth certificate and past are legit.

No, I wont be giving him my vote.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was always sure. Do you really think presidential candidates are not checked by government agencies to see if they meet the requirements to be president? The government which has access to all the records including birth certificates.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
I was always sure. Do you really think presidential candidates are not checked by government agencies to see if they meet the requirements to be president? The government which has access to all the records including birth certificates.

okay that is what I wanted to hear - somebody who is on a conspiracy web site but trusts their government and it systems of "checks and balances"

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes.

Besides what I think doesn’t matter as much as what has been decided in the courts.

It is what it is.

BTW my mother is a birther and Fox news junkie. Father conservative with same mindset as me on this issue.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yes!

But he may have known about 9/11 before it happened...er wait that was the other guy before him....

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Yes!

But he may have known about 9/11 before it happened...er wait that was the other guy before him....

Baby Bush had to be told after it happened or else he would spill the beans

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yes.

And even if it is fake, he has already been POTUS. You can't take it back now. It's like complaining that your little brother received a bigger piece of cake than you did last night. It's a done deal and NO amount of finger pointing will ever change the fact that Obama is and has been the POTUS for the past four years.

Birthers are like the kids on a losing team that keeps saying their lose wasn't fair even after the game has been decided. After awhile, those kids become annoying and everyone else just quits listening to them. Even Donald is becoming nothing more than a joke on the issue.

Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG

Yes!

I think you have a point there. I like Bush as a person, I think he always had the best of intentions, doesn't mean he wasn't a terrible president, and it certainly doesn't mean that he isn't sharp as a marble.

As for Obama, yes I think he was born here, I'm not that worried about his past either. I am worried about the present, because we have an important choice, between a president who is mediocre in my opinion, or Gordon Gekko. That's up to all of us... if you don't like Obama, say so with your vote, stop bringing up this old garbage.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes! Yes! Yes! I am satisfied. Ohhhh My God, can we please move on???

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

I suggest you take a good look at this thread and then not question his vetting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's a bit late to worry about now. That should have been put to bed before he was ever allowed to run. I would bet anyone running for POTUS in the future will have their past under the microscope.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG

Yes!

I kind a figure he still doesn't know but I could have easily meant his CIA papa!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

NO - A THOUSAND TIMES - NO - BHO IS A FICTIONAL PERSON - A PHANTOM -

EDIT - Phantom - an illusory perception of an object, a person,
edit on 2-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Saying it in gigantic caps doesn't make it true.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

NO - A THOUSAND TIMES - NO - BHO IS A FICTIONAL PERSON - A PHANTOM

c'mon tell me how you REALLY feel about it

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Vitruvian

Saying it in gigantic caps doesn't make it true.

Saying things never just makes them true

Seems like nobody wants to debate this anymore?

Is there no single person here who is able to convince me that they are correct? I love a good discussion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join