It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopters and Then UFOs above my house tonight (2 Nov 12).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
About 7.30 I noticed a loud helicopter sound in the sky at the front of my house, so I went outside and found it was two, going around in a tight circle. Then I saw all the cars that had obviously been diverted from the main road though our little back road. (I live in a South London suburb.)

Well the cars kept coming and the helicopters kept flying, and now they were coming further towards our road but more to the left of our curved road. The cars are still coming at 8.30, so maybe that was a crash???? which is always happening at that black spot.

So my girls went upstairs to see if they could see what was going on and to see if they could see who the helicopters were chasing. Directly under their flight path is a Graveyard. So we thought it must be a police sting.
(Police scanners are illegal in UK so I won't be able to find out what happened.)

But just as the helicopters had gone, my girls saw ten red dots in the sky to the back of our house.
They didn't call me and they didn't take a video (I am gutted) .
They have drawn what they saw and there were ten red dots, standing still. Three moved into a triangle formation. They then turned, with the point of the triangle down.

Two of the red dots were going quite fast, going south to north.

Then a much brighter UFO was moving south to north, which flashed two bright, white lights like a pencil shape with a round shape in the middle. It then went back on its flight exactly (NOT a lantern ) and the light turned cream with two tiny lights next to the round shape. One red and one blue.

The moon was one arc from the UFOs to the north bright with a red star next to it to the bottom left.

The girls are really excited and I am sure that it means something but as I wasn't there and our food has just arrived I have to go eat.

I am so excited.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How big were the red dots?

Halloween night I saw a moon sized Orange/Red sphere slowly float silently across the sky
edit on 2-11-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ghosts with lasers perhaps?
Is the graveyard haunted?
Very odd.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I must admit when I read the title I thought it was going to be Bernard.
Keep your eyes peeled,you never know.
In fact you have just encouraged me to get the telescope out just in case.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
How big were the red dots?

Halloween night I saw a moon sized Orange/Red sphere slowly float silently across the sky
edit on 2-11-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Seems it is an epidemic someone here on the west coast saw a UFO release orange balls that went into the sea.

ORANGE “FIREBALL” PHENOMENON CONTINUES UNABATED INTO SEPTEMBER 2012

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Do you mind if I ask how old the girls are? The description seems very detailed.

A week ago I had what seemed to be fighter jets circle and it was so strange they were circling each other in tight circles and the circles around each other grew larger and as they did they moved out over the ocean, then they came back from separate directions and later dropped what must have been flairs, all I saw was curling double lines of smoke drop on two sides of my house not real high

We don't see military jets here so this was really big!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Even if you do have a scanner they have now encrypted their airwaves

Fire and ambulance services havent yet though.
edit on 2-11-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I must admit I did grill them a lot as I was a a bit jealous of what they saw.
(Although I have seen about 10 diffferent UFOs since 20 years ago.)

They are 14 and 18 and she is doing a degree. Both have been homeschooled.

We get a lot of black helos here but these were just police ones today and they didn't seem to see the UFOs.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Thanks for the info. Tetra based, I read at Rense.com and then I talked to some policemen a few years ago. (I was a victim of crime, not a perp!! BTW)

But I wouldn't break the law anyway but i would love to know WTH was going on I am so curious.
The police helos and the traffic diversion has never happened, in all the 18 yrs we have lived here!

Interesting times we live in.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The girls say there were as tiny as the stars.

So now I pretty sure with my eyesight I wouldn't have seen the first lot :-(

The second type of UFO was a lot bigger, about the same as a Helicopter size.

MORE INFO.
When the second UFO rose from the tall trees in someone's back garden, it brightened a lot.
The girls are saying the second UFO was a group of 3 balls of colour. The main part of the UFO, was a bright white (the brightest of all) that had two Jets from it, one up and one down. To the left were 2 more much smaller balls of colour one was cream and the other was red.

It went from due South of us, to due North of us, then back again to where it started. With the balls of colour staying the same orientation. (So not a plane unless it was Harrier jump jet??)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I don't know if it is haunted but in London we are tightly packed in here, so although I say 'over the graveyard' the Helos were all over, about a mile square distance, with the graveyard in the middle.

The graveyard is parallel to the main road that goes to the nearest main town. And I think something had happened to that road, as all the cars were being diverted though our small road.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've just noticed an error.
My girls were so flustered that the second UFO got a wrong colour added. It wasn't blue and red, just a cream and red ball on a white larger part of the UFO.

(My eldest just got a ticking off from her sister, for getting the colour wrong.LOL)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I've just noticed an error.
My girls were so flustered that the second UFO got a wrong colour added. It wasn't blue and red, just a cream and red ball on a white larger part of the UFO.

(My eldest just got a ticking off from her sister, for getting the colour wrong.LOL)

Don't take any offense, but you sure have a whole lot of specific details about direction, down to a degree based on lunar location for your girls relaying a message. In fact, drawing what they saw.

I also have to ask, is there any chance your girls are pulling your leg? I mean, you're a member of ATS.. You do realize a large group of people think those of us who believe in Aliens and conspiracies are hilarious idiots right?

Just saying, I'm surprised by the events and logic would lead me to believe the lights were additional aircraft in the area. If you already have choppers in the area, it would be hard to hear more, or even if it was something silent if all you hear is *chop chop chop chop* of rotors how can you tell they weren't planes, or heli's at a higher altitude.

You did mention it's possible it was a sting, could have been looking for someone. I would expect additional aircraft activity.

top topics

join