It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Romney's religion matter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yep, he sure does! Just the fact that he wouldn't LISTEN to the guy asking the questions, and behaved like a pissed off kindergartner when the interview didn't go "his way"-- up to and including LEAVING THE ROOM during the interview....

uh, reeks of a complete incapacity to have intelligent discussions. Defensive much, Mitt? Want to pretend it doesn't matter? IT MATTERS!
Gha.
I'm glad you posted this.

reply to post by godlover25

Oh! Well, thank you! I look forward to hearing more about your point of view in comparison/contrast to mine. I have to wonder what points you don't agree with.....but, thanks for reading my posts, I guess!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It amazes me that some ppl will "now" say Religion doesn't matter to them but the thought/hint of Obama being anything other then Christian..creates so much chaos and hate...

How ironic...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
It amazes me that some ppl will "now" say Religion doesn't matter to them but the thought/hint of Obama being anything other then Christian..creates so much chaos and hate...

How ironic...

I beleive what people were and are concerned with is that BHO sat for 20 years under a pastor that preached "GOD DAMN AMERICA!" How do you think that influenced BHO?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Umm Yeah it matters, when he makes decisions based on HIS beleifs for the rest of us ,,Im pretty sure that fascism...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

i am not a Cristian or Mormon . i see so many people complaining that certain people don't believe the way they want them to believe in . i say this to them . let people believe in what they want to believe in . if you don't like them don't vote for them vote for someone else . gods vote for an underdog one someone who has never been herd of . i just don't care who people vote for . you decide who you vote for . freedom of religion that is what is in the bill of rights and i plan on voting for some one who is not Romney or Obama they lie to damn much for my taste . i prefer some one who tells people the truth and not lies to your face .
edit on 2-11-2012 by Loki1LouAmardd2Revan3 because: i miss spoken and rather base what i say on exact truth

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This question could be answered with another question: Does anyone's religion matter?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki1LouAmardd2Revan3

the constitution of Independence

???? The who in the what, now??

i prefer some one who tells people the truth and not lies to your face .

Yes, so do I.

edit on 2-11-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Declaration of Independence

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Let's not talk about what the mormans teach their ppl...c'mon my friend. Let's not throw stones at glass houses...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I could care less what someone's religious beliefs are. As long as they are not trying to enforce their moral imperative on me. This where Romney is a no deal solution for me. Both he and the Republican Party have decided that their moral view should be the one that is forced on all Americans. I don't care if Iran bombs the hell out of Israel, they have done more than their fair share of swatting at the beehive themselves.

I do have some serious issues with a man that wants to be President that is not capable of sitting down and intelligently or at least calmly talk about his faith. The fact is he is a Mormon, outside of Utah not many Americans know what Moromonism is all about. These are things people are going to want to know about. The fact that he handled this interview like a petulant child, does little more than convince people that he believes things that would make Americans uncomfortable. He can't handle a basic radio interview without blowing his stack. Just how do you expect him to stay calm and collected with Putin?
edit on 3-11-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I'm really disappointed that this thread got so little attention.

Just wanted you to know, and to bump the thread!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Yeah....Romney should never be president. He believes a huge chunk of America is cursed due to their melanin content.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The only thing that matters about Romney's religious beliefs is how they would affect his carrying out his duties if he were elected. I think many of his religious beliefs are erroneous but I don't see any way they could have an adverse affect on how he would perform his duties. The important thing to consider is his political views and what policies he would follow if he were president. I don't fully agree with all his politics but he is definitely a better choice that Obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

I wonder if anyone with higher melanin content than him would even consider voting for him. I mean they are subspecies according to his religious belief.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes, Romney's religion problems matter. First, we don't need Mormon Underpants in the White House, because that isn't separation of church and state.

Next, we don't need foreign interference in US elections and the Zionist religion worship of Romney to gain votes from those with Foreign Interests above Americans. We'd seen be in WWIII with Romney doing Zionist Netanyahoos bidding's.

Next, read this Rolling Stone article and find the real Romney, plus read about Mormon's secret armies, temple priestess items, and this is the last thing one wants on the high offices of the US..

www.zinio.com...

HIS RELIGION DEFINES HIM. BUT YOU’LL NEVER HEAR HIM TALK ABOUT THE MISUNDERSTOOD FAITH THAT HIS ANCESTORS HELPED FOUND – AND THAT HIS FATHER TRIED TO

Dig out the real Romney and one finds another fanatic. imho

He got what he deserved, a vote for lack of trust from Americans.

It is time for Americans to take the country back from special interests, charletons in the White House, and Foreign Interest Money.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dig even more deeply and one finds a double talking tax cheat using no less than the Mormon Church for a net gain:

www.salon.com...

How Romney used his church’s charity status to lower his tax bill

The trust essentially lets someone “rent” the charity’s tax-exemption while not actually giving the charity much money. If done for this purpose, the trust pays out more every year to the donor than it makes in returns on its holdings, depleting the principal over time, so that when the donor dies and the trust is transferred to the charity, there’s often little left. The actual contribution “is just a throwaway,” Jonathan Blattmachr, a lawyer who set up hundreds of CRUTs in the 1990s, told Bloomberg. “I used to structure them so the value dedicated to charity was as close to zero as possible without being zero.”

So, did America really need another double talking double dealing tax cheat in the White House that uses religion to hide and shelter assets.

I think Not. It is time to expose the real Romney and how real religion interests involved in tax cheating to shelter assets. imho

top topics

<< 1   >>

join