It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The way of Heaven (The White Light of ALL)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That is exactly what I am saying. All thoughts come from one singularity. Math proves it. All matter comes from one string. A thought. All beings come from a thought. That is exactly what I was saying. How it could be read any differently than that. IDK.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

I got confused when you said "individualized". Yes I completely agree they is/was unity of all and from that individual comes forth

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Before the Big Bang, you have thought/feeling.
reply to post by lucifer6

Even though the idea of 'thought' having no machine to create it is a bit ridiculous, the idea of feelings without a chemical reaction is just impossible. We feel things only by the chemical reactions in the brain. Take away these chemicals and we'd be emotionless zombies.

So, to claim feelings exist in some great void goes way beyond belief.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

These chemicals are manifestations of energy just like all things so emotions can exist without some type of physicality.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by jiggerj

These chemicals are manifestations of energy just like all things so emotions can exist without some type of physicality.

That's like saying a chocolate cake is a chocolate cake before the ingredients are put together. The energy that made the chemicals in the brain weren't mixed before the brain was created.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

No, it's like saying a chocolate cake is still a chocolate cake even when you haven't baked it yet - which would be true. The only thing that changes is it's form, but it is still it's own uniqueness of blended ingredients even when it isn't baked.

In the same way "joy" is still it's own thing, even when it isn't "baked" (I use the term extemely loosly) into a chemical yet....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

No, it's like saying a chocolate cake is still a chocolate cake even when you haven't baked it yet - which would be true. The only thing that changes is it's form, but it is still it's own uniqueness of blended ingredients even when it isn't baked.

Huh? In no way, shape, or form is a chocolate cake a chocolate cake until you pull it out of the oven.
You have chocolate on the counter,
flour in its container, sugar in a cup, eggs still in the shell...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I'm ot sure why you keep separating the ingredients. joy is it's own energy expressed as a chemical in physical.

the ingredients are put TOGETHER and eve though it is still liquid it is still the essence of the chocolate cake whether it is baked or not, that was my point.

Just like Jello is still Jello once you poured it in the noiling water whether it has cooled yet or not. It may not have that interesting form, but it is still the essence of the jello.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

I'm ot sure why you keep separating the ingredients. joy is it's own energy expressed as a chemical in physical.

the ingredients are put TOGETHER and eve though it is still liquid it is still the essence of the chocolate cake whether it is baked or not, that was my point.

Just like Jello is still Jello once you poured it in the noiling water whether it has cooled yet or not. It may not have that interesting form, but it is still the essence of the jello.

We are talking about the possibility of feelings in the realm of pure energy. Pure energy must be mixed together to make the chemicals responsible for feelings, and for everything else in the universe.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Actually, it's the vibrations in the energy waves that compose the particles comprising the atomic structure that determine the effect every atom - and by extension, the varying compounds - will have. Without vibrations, what would they do? They would freeze. They would be unstable. They wouldn't work at all.

Spirit leads to science leads to spirit. Spirit is the mother of science which explains spirit which enables science. Alchemy, the most basic roots of science, was very closely tied with spirit. The fifth point of the star represents spirit as the fifth element, beside all the other elements...earth, air, fire, and water. Even then, modern mathematics was VEEEERRRRYYYY coincidentally *ahem ahem cough* incorporated into the star in the form of the Golden Ratio, which lends a certain fateful credence to the geometry and metaphysical aspects that are historically seen in the star.

Long story short, every chemical you can think of relies upon the vibrations of energy waves in order to function...the same way we focus in order to process information. Data cannot be registered unless it is observed. Matter cannot form unless it has vibratory cohesion.

Matter. Cohesion. Vibration. Energy.

edit on 5-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jiggerj

Actually, it's the vibrations in the energy waves that compose the particles comprising the atomic structure that determine the effect every atom - and by extension, the varying compounds - will have. Without vibrations, what would they do? They would freeze. They would be unstable. They wouldn't work at all.

Spirit leads to science leads to spirit. Spirit is the mother of science which explains spirit which enables science. Alchemy, the most basic roots of science, was very closely tied with spirit. The fifth point of the star represents spirit as the fifth element, beside all the other elements...earth, air, fire, and water. Even then, modern mathematics was VEEEERRRRYYYY coincidentally *ahem ahem cough* incorporated into the star in the form of the Golden Ratio, which lends a certain fateful credence to the geometry and metaphysical aspects that are historically seen in the star.

Long story short, every chemical you can think of relies upon the vibrations of energy waves in order to function...the same way we focus in order to process information. Data cannot be registered unless it is observed. Matter cannot form unless it has vibratory cohesion.

Matter. Cohesion. Vibration. Energy.

That's deep, AI. Are you agreeing that feelings are chemically induced, and cannot exist without them?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Of course emotions can be chemically induced. Why should that make them any less meaningful? Just because the deadly flame is a physical and visual expression of heat, doesn't make that heat any less welcome on a cold night.

You're cherry picking my explanations. Stop. Read with the intent to understand, and not with the intent to argue. Reading with the intent to argue brings temptation to resist logic and reason, even if only to refuse your own error.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join