It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The way of Heaven (The White Light of ALL)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I talked about the Violet light, now let me talk about the light which creates worlds and universes. The light that creates Stars, the Earth and even the human body, the energy which scientists can see inherent in all things.

IT is white because it contains all, why? Because it is greed? No, because it only SERVES. I CREATES it GIVES, it is the darkness which absorbs and tAkes away Nd destroy, but the white light is infinite so even without darkness to destroy there will always be room to just keep giving in joy eternally.

The happiest man is a French Buddhist monk, his brain creTes high gamma rays unseen in neuroscience, how does he do manage this higher hAppinzs unseen fto Any other? he meditates but not just on emptiness but of compassion to GIVE to others in joy like the way of the infinite omnipresent energy, the white light.

The best way to talk ton"God" this omnipresence is to see it as a formless infinite white light which always give. To think of a God which takes in any form is not the same creator who formed all from his essence (energy).

sending you many well wishes, peace.

edit on 1-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2012 by Kandinsky because: corrected typo in title

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Insert more new age flowery language here .........................................................

Meanwhile new age Teddy here (that's his name now), will continue to eat in excess and use a computer and live luxuriously. Like we all will, we're all hypocrites now.

PS, this post makes NO sense, none.

I know all new agers like to pretend they have a 'deeper understanding' than everyone else does. They're liars and frauds, usually full of self loathing and inner contempt. Why else would they so vehemently push 2012 as a reality. They need help, probably a friend...... One that's not on a computer screen....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Uh...can you try that WITHOUT the spelling and grammar mistakes? You sound like a 5 year old trying to explain the theory of relativity, and I'm positive your point wasn't that complicated nor hard to explain.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by arpgme

Uh...can you try that WITHOUT the spelling and grammar mistakes? You sound like a 5 year old trying to explain the theory of relativity, and I'm positive your point wasn't that complicated nor hard to explain.

Maybe the fingers are in Fruedian slip mode? To me the title means "white lie." LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I don't attend church.... Not ever.

I wasn't 'poking fun' I've BEEN in the new age before. I was a 'new ager' for 5 years. I know their thinking. It's self worship. And to claim that my faith is based on new age philosophy is beyond ridiculous. Their philosophy is of self worship or sun worship, Earth worship too.

Neglected my education? Do you always make such sweeping insults in the hope the counter vitriol will cast you in a better light? Maybe trying to start an ad-hominem war?

By the way, now you've said it, I'd like a concise answer as to why you think Christianity has ANY affiliation to new age philosophy OUTSIDE the ridiculous Roman Catholic church - here's where YOU fall short. Let's turn that massive poking finger the other way....

I'll retype the 'insult' too in case you missed it "We're ALL hypocrites now" ....... Read that twice and you'll realise your mistake.

I'll further add to this, I've just read your linked post, the one in your sig. You have the exact philosophy I held as a new ager.... Come on..... The blatancy of that kills me. Though it's an admirable philosophy I let it go.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
after infinity - sorry about the spelling. I am not on an ordinary computer I do not know how to work this thingnand take off autocorrect , oh wellnp it is the message that is more important than the words.

Jesuselius - Not all believe in 2012 disasters. What about all the Jesus believes believing in their ascension (rapture) to heaven? And the white fluffy rose beliefs of a savior coming to get them? It is nice to not criticize so harshly.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

I don't attend church.... Not ever.

The Jesus in your avatar title would be very disappointed.

By the way, now you've said it, I'd like a concise answer as to why you think Christianity has ANY affiliation to new age philosophy OUTSIDE the ridiculous Roman Catholic church

That's where it started. Constantine was the Roman Emperor, remember?

I'll retype the 'insult' too in case you missed it "We're ALL hypocrites now" ....... Read that twice and you'll realise your mistake.

I don't remember posting that, and if I did, then you just quoted out of context. Not very nice.

I'll further add to this, I've just read your linked post, the one in your sig. You have the exact philosophy I held as a new ager.... Come on..... The blatancy of that kills me. Though it's an admirable philosophy I let it go.

What made you let it go?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The best way to talk ton"God" this omnipresence is to see it as a formless infinite white light which always give. To think of a God which takes in any form is not the same creator who formed all from his essence (energy).

sending you many well wishes, peace.

You also are a source of white light Arpgme. sendng wishes and peace your way

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why not try just praying to God as an experiment and see what he has to say about it all? What if you get a reply?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The happiest man is a French Buddhist monk.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Why not try just praying to God as an experiment and see what he has to say about it all? What if you get a reply?

Athlonsavage is correct. If God is the omnipresent white light at all places then we are also "it".

So getting a "reply" from "it" but just be another perspective of "it".

So what is different about my perspective? That we can objectively see that all is made of energy so energy GIVES to all and when we give we are in alignment with it and we WILL be sustained by it since we are it and so are others who are being helped.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Since you presented such a compelling vision, I will present an equally viable scenario, and yes, the idea is not mine, rather, I stole it straight from a presentation I saw on the television monitor screen. But I cannot locate the show on a internet search, for some reason.

OK, the kid has aids™, and he's def dead, so the family gathers around and urge him to GO TO THE WHITE LIGHT. So he does.

I remember seeing this on the television (monitor screen). So it's true. I don't know if the dead kid saw the violet light though. I wish I knew who the actors were.

ok I talked about aids and it kills everyone, and here's the scientific proof:

www.youtube.com...

OK so who's the happiest man? The monk, or james cameron, or maybe his whore dog wife of the month?

Namaste!

edit on 2-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Death happens when on takes physically of another. The light only gives, but as an individual (spirit/physical body) we can also choose to T A K E / absorb in stead of focus on giving

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

More like darwins theory of evolution. I mean picture it as if a "slow person" said it, make it very grumpily grogaly sound, "White lie" "White lie". Maybe drown it out a little bit. "Wwhiiiiiiitttttttteeeeeee lliiiiie" And make your voice higher as you say it "White lie" White lie"

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hmmmm, I'm thinking that darkness is first, and then there's light. Doesn't this imply that darkness gave birth to the light?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

darkness may be empty of light but it is still an energy of it's own (space/ether).

Regardless it is still an energy which GIVES creating existence.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by arpgme

Hmmmm, I'm thinking that darkness is first, and then there's light. Doesn't this imply that darkness gave birth to the light?

You would be correct in that assumption. Thoughts seem to individualize themselves. Thought is creation. When one individualizes oneself he thinks for himself and breaks off the path of enlightenment. Enlightenment is oneness. All creation is thought. Before the Big Bang, you have thought/feeling. Does one ever truly feel at ease in any seemingly "new" situation. No. Darkness before light. It is order. The earliest and most commonly used symbols of protection were and are Gargoyles. What better way to fight darkness with something that looks scary. All form of thought. In which all ideas, inventions and the start and finish of everything you do everything "WE Build".

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

I have to disagree, All thoughts are connected with other similar thoughts , so even all thoughts form one big unity.

all thoughts are ideas of mind, physical reality is a more solid manifestation of thought. So even this idea of Darkness is a thought , and ALL thoughts/ideas are energy/light (just some at higher levels than others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join