It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret war above and below the surface of the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ok heres a crazy theory i want us to have fun with. Personally i think its crazy but may make for someone with a hand for script writing to make a science fiction movie script.

Ok the story i was told goes like this.

The illumanati control all the underground "Deep underground Miltary bases" In US. On the surface all bases are controlled by the regular army, airforce bases and troops and the illuminati are intefering but dont have automous control of the regular forces.

My friend reckons that the Generals and people in command of regular surfaces bases and forces have gotten tired of the illuminaties games with the world and so a kind of falling out has occurred and has propagated to a point now where a controlled war is going on, between the surface and below.

As an example the use of Haarp to create a superstorm had one purpose to flood New York and coastal areas where the Dumbs are ( yes apparantly there is a DUMB located beneath the big apples sewer system, and cause the Illumani to evacuate the bases. They have to evaculate because they cant keep the water out of the DUMBs it gets in via the ventilation ports). Once the illuminati are flushed out then the regular surface forces or their ops team have the opportunity to invade and control the Dumbs or destroy them.

Thats about the crux of it. Do i believe it ? No
Still will make for some fun debate mabey.
edit on 1-11-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Both would have no qualms destroying their own if it generated Economic Activity that otherwise wouldn't be there.

Both monsters need to be fed.

Wouldn't be the first time the military tested something on its own.

January 2011 the contract was issued to put tethered satellites into orbit.

They could beam down energy from the Radiation belts to create storms.

These artificial storms can be detected with a Geiger counter. Anybody in Sandy's path have a geiger counter running?

www.radiationnetwork.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It was going pretty good and sounded plausible until this part:

As an example the use of Haarp to create a superstorm had one purpose to flood New York and coastal areas where the Dumbs are, and cause the Illumani to evacuate the bases, and take the opportunity to invade and control the Dumbs or destroy them.

Kinda lost me there......
Maybe work on that part a little.

But overall, pretty good hypothetical scenario ~~~

PEACE
snarky

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Interesting theory.
I would've thought that if these underground illuminati bases did exist, they would of thought of flood control in the event of storms etc.

edit on 1-11-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Why would the DUMBS need ventilation shafts? Nuclear subs can produce their own oxygen nearly indefinitely so i imagine the DUMBS would have a simalar system in place. wouldn't they just close there ventilation systems ports and wait it out?
edit on 1-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
wouldn't they just close there ventilation systems ports and wait it out?

But where would the story be then? instead of a fight between the goodies and baddies all you have is the baddies having a party getting pissed whilst they wait out the storm, and the goodies getting very wet!
edit on 1-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What makes you think Illuminati are the bad individuals between the two choices?

Also, how do they slip by all of the military personnel everyday to go down the elevators if they know that whomever is going downstairs is a "baddie?" If I were the military I would just cut off all supplies to the area below, flood them out, or use napalm explosives to suck the oxygen right from out of their lungs - like they do to the terrorists in caves. Lots of things I might do if what you suggested ever came to bear.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
how do you locate underground bases?? look for the spoil piles. a 20 foot diameter tunnel 1000 miles long would create a pillar 1000 miles high and 20 feet in diameter, or 2000 feet in diameter and 50 miles high or.... get the picture, look for a mountain of rock appearing on radar interferomentry scans of the US. use the first as a baseline, look for new hills.
there you are, near an entrance to a DUMB.
now consider this. if your opponent controls the surface and locates your entrances and you are underground, you are SOL.
just showed you how to find the entrances.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

Apparently "They" use nuclear powered tunneling devices that vitrifies the rock essentially creating a glass lined tunnel so no big piles of rock or excess debris is created.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Apparently "They" use nuclear powered tunneling devices that vitrifies the rock essentially creating a glass lined tunnel so no big piles of rock or excess debris is created.\

So exactly where does the rock go? There is actually not much space between the grains of the rock.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Apparently "They" use nuclear powered tunneling devices that vitrifies the rock essentially creating a glass lined tunnel so no big piles of rock or excess debris is created.

So exactly where does the rock go? There is actually not much space between the grains of the rock.

Its compressed and vitrified in front and along the sides of the tunneling device apparently. I dont no hellobruce, i dont drive one of them after all. Its just all supposition but well within our technical capabilities even 25 years ago. Google Nuclear powered subterrene and have a read yourself. Also it depends on the type of rock as to how much space(volume) there is between the particulate matter.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Its compressed and vitrified in front and along the sides of the tunneling device apparently.

You cannot compress a liquid.... and as to along the sides just listen to yourself - you drill a hole, then use the stuff you drilled out to line the hole... so you end up with no hole!

Conspiracy theorists do not actually stop and think what they are posting here!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
What makes you think Illuminati are the bad individuals between the two choices?

Also, how do they slip by all of the military personnel everyday to go down the elevators if they know that whomever is going downstairs is a "baddie?

The iLLuminati has been cutting down the US military to nothing. There are very very very few people in our military now.

Don't believe the numbers you see.

With the technology coming online now they want few eyes around to know what exists. Very Few.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Its compressed and vitrified in front and along the sides of the tunneling device apparently.

You cannot compress a liquid.... and as to along the sides just listen to yourself - you drill a hole, then use the stuff you drilled out to line the hole... so you end up with no hole!

Conspiracy theorists do not actually stop and think what they are posting here!

You are wrong there im afraid. Solids, liquids, gasses even plasma compress under extreme pressure and extreme temperatures. You might want to go back to the drawing board on that fact. But dont worry its a common misconception.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Those tunnel boring machines are amazing. If they needed ventilation maybe they just use a regular building as a ventilation shaft. Looks like a regular office highrise but in reality its the ventilation and entry pointl Or maybe use a a regular looking house in a suburb. Pay people to live their and monitor the equipment..

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage They have to evaculate because they cant keep the water out of the DUMBs it gets in via the ventilation ports). Once the illuminati are flushed out then the regular surface forces or their ops team have the opportunity to invade and control the Dumbs or destroy them.

Your description brought to mind the rats fleeing the sewers and subways.
They are both equally unwelcome.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Ok heres a crazy theory i want us to have fun with. Personally i think its crazy but may make for someone with a hand for script writing to make a science fiction movie script.

Ok the story i was told goes like this.

The illumanati control all the underground "Deep underground Miltary bases" In US. On the surface all bases are controlled by the regular army, airforce bases and troops and the illuminati are intefering but dont have automous control of the regular forces.

My friend reckons that the Generals and people in command of regular surfaces bases and forces have gotten tired of the illuminaties games with the world and so a kind of falling out has occurred and has propagated to a point now where a controlled war is going on, between the surface and below.

As an example the use of Haarp to create a superstorm had one purpose to flood New York and coastal areas where the Dumbs are ( yes apparantly there is a DUMB located beneath the big apples sewer system, and cause the Illumani to evacuate the bases. They have to evaculate because they cant keep the water out of the DUMBs it gets in via the ventilation ports). Once the illuminati are flushed out then the regular surface forces or their ops team have the opportunity to invade and control the Dumbs or destroy them.

Thats about the crux of it. Do i believe it ? No
Still will make for some fun debate mabey.
edit on 1-11-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

uhhh say what? aren't the illuminati a catholic organization..i guess i have no clue what it is crazy is or is talking about.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It's not the first time I hear of DUMBS being destroyed.

It might be real. It might not be real. All I know is it's petty interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is Area 51 or Skunk works forum material.

And a tad far fetched in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A Galactic Federation of Light channeled said that the government has underground trains which goes really fast to any part of the world and that Certain Gray aliens told the gov to prepare themselves with underground bunkers to avoid something that will happen with the sun in the near future.

They control by fear, I don't believe it...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join