It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child sex convict Sandusky sent to Pennsylvania maximum security prison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Your purpose here is likely purely experiential.

If that were true it would preclude any notion of a protective deity. Which would more closely match reality than
The paradigm you are using.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Couldn't have said it better.

People are all for forgiveness. If they can forgive someone like Jerry Sandusky then good Christians must be forgiving of Satan. By their logic someone must have abused Satan a long time ago too.

Pervs often lie about sexual abuse as children to get sympathy from jurors/public. Seems like it works but it's a load of crap and not fair to true survivors. I've known too many people who survived such abuse who never hurt anyone except themselves. If it's such a given that victims of abuse always grow up to be abusers then all survivors should be raging maniacs and that's simply not the case. Something else drives these people.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
yeah too bad he wasn't sent to plum island for death by vivisection.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'd rather see him rot in a 6x8 than see him murdered in prison. The pain he would endure being murdered would only last a short amount of time. The pain that he is going to endure in a cell will be a life of misery.

Waterboard him, hammer slivers under his fingernails, sledgehammer is testicles, smash a glass tube in his pecker. Then provide the necessary medical care to ensure he survives. I want this guy to burn for years.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
If there is a God, Sandusky will never meet him, because he belongs in the deepest and darkest pits of Hell to be tortured for eternity suffering the same abuse he did to children and even that is too good for him.

I despise comments like this. You really think anybody deserves to be tortured for eternity?? I believe nobody does, not even the most deplorable human beings. Why? Because there's no point to eternal punishment. He may have done some horrible things & traumatized/taken advantage of these boys, but to say that warrants eternal torture only makes you look sadistic and/or unable to comprehend real justice.

Sadly we're stuck in a world that is looking for people to condemn, and the hate circulates endlessly. I'm not saying people shouldn't be enraged by the actions of child molesters, murderers, human traffickers, and the like; yet there's this twisted revenge aspect to people that seems to revel the idea of eternal hell. Even non-religious people entertain the notion...
edit on 1-11-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Demented post. Keep your torture fantasies to yourself please.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Yes. Especially when children are involved. I'm not religious so I don't really think Sandusky will suffer an eternity after he dies, he will just cease to exist. That's too good an out for a monster for him.

Do you have forgiveness in your heart for Satan or Lucifer?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's a waste of money to put him in a high security prison.

They should have a dorm type facility for perverts and keep them separate from other prisoners.

A couple of good razor wire fences would keep him confined.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Raelsatu

Yes. Especially when children are involved. I'm not religious so I don't really think Sandusky will suffer an eternity after he dies, he will just cease to exist. That's too good an out for a monster for him.

So you think when children are involved that automatically makes hell a good place?? Explain. I already know you're not religious, and that was one of my points. It perplexes me how anyone thinks that eternal torture is a viable form of justice.

Do you have forgiveness in your heart for Satan or Lucifer?

Why are you asking? I'm not interested in the ego-flex dichotomy between Lucifer & God. Even if that was the case, it appears like the entire setup is some grand, dramatic game; God apparently being omnipotent & omniscient, yet giving Satan enough elbow room to sneak into the garden & trick Eve. Then allowing that to translate down to the billions of descendents? It seems like the act of allowing hell to exist in the first place is as unethical as it can get.

Satan tempts, people act. It's human nature to give in to our temptations. Why God allows all this nonsense to commence? No idea. Again, eternal torture is pointless & the epitome of apathy & sadism. Sandusky molested some kids; they might be traumatized; he should be imprisoned for life & let to contemplate his own degenerate mind.

Now, let's he should be thrown into a brick oven/molten lava for.... 1 trillion years. Remember even a trillion years is nothing when time is endless. So you think some person deserves to burn in complete agony for countless lifetimes? Because they touched some kids & inflicted some emotional pain?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

A change of heart brings no comfort to anyone but himself. An apology will never undo the damage he has done.

I would rather be in Hell or Purgatory than Heaven with the likes of him.
edit on 11/1/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

Oh trust me that can be arranged! And there is no purgatory.

"He who is without sin cast the first stone." - Jesus

Also there's 2 things, there's the person and then there's the act. The act doesn't somehow turn the person into the act itself. He is not sin. He's a person. I'm sure he's done tons and tons of good things too in his life time. he's no different than you or I. if we did something bad we'd hope that others would forgive us. All I'm saying is embrace your humanity. Why do you want to be like Hitler, heartless and soul less? As if you haven't done anything bad ever.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Some action's are so morally reprehensible that they absolutely should not be forgiven or forgotten, at least in this lifetime. I don't care how much penance he feels like he has done, or if he were to suddenly accept " Jesus in his heart" this man should never be shown the slightest bit of compassion by any fellow human being.

No matter how you try to justify or rationalize his actions by saying " Maybe he was molested" ( without any evidence supporting this), he still abused his trusted position to sexually abuse numerous kids over years and years. This wasn't a momentary lapse of judgement where his colossal willpower cracked and he was caught during a minor impropriety. He sought positions where he would be able to pick victims at will over many years and he used every opportunity to subject these kids to utter degradation.

I can't believe any God would see his sins as equal to thievery or coveting thy neighbor's wife,
I absolutely refuse to believe that.

I also think Penn State has got off relatively lightly for their complicity in his crimes, Graham Spanier, the ex-President was indicted and the university was fined but with as many people that had to have known about this there should be more.

Then again I have waiting for years to see the corrupt politicians and financiers indicted so what do I know.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

reply to post by r2d246

A change of heart brings no comfort to anyone but himself. An apology will never undo the damage he has done.

Also there's 2 things, there's the person and then there's the act. The act doesn't somehow turn the person into the act itself. He is not sin. He's a person. I'm sure he's done tons and tons of good things too in his life time. he's no different than you or I. if we did something bad we'd hope that others would forgive us. All I'm saying is embrace your humanity. Why do you want to be like Hitler, heartless and soul less? As if you haven't done anything bad ever.

Lex Talionis

"Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot." - Exodus 21:24

I have done wrong and I have also been wronged.

He raped children. It not just a crime against the body but a crime against the soul. He not only destroyed the lives of his victims but their families too. His crime doesn't exist in the moment he committed it but forever to the person he did it to.

Humanity is protecting our young and our innocent.

Hitler died too pretty. He deserved to go through the exact same tortures he inflicted upon millions.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sandusky may walk free if his lawyer Appeals his case stating the fluoride in the water caused his mental condition.

Fluoride in the water makes the tool stop working, unless the brain makes unconventional changes to counter the chemical imbalance.

The Vatican knows full well why their men turned to little boys. And it's how they kept them from getting thrown in prisons. They were poisoned.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestionsEverything

Moses Killed a man and feld egypt

King David slept with another guys wife and then killed her husband

Paul killed Christians

But yet they turned into Gods "Very Best!" men! So according to your advice we should have dismissed them and the worst ever? Glad you don't make the rules!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

reply to post by r2d246

Lex Talionis

"Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot." - Exodus 21:24

I have done wrong and I have also been wronged.

He raped children. It not just a crime against the body but a crime against the soul. He not only destroyed the lives of his victims but their families too. His crime doesn't exist in the moment he committed it but forever to the person he did it to.

Humanity is protecting our young and our innocent.

Hitler died too pretty. He deserved to go through the exact same tortures he inflicted upon millions.

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also...." Matthew 5:39

You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous" Matthew 5:46

top topics

<< 1   >>

join