It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge Report Teases: ‘SEX SCANDAL to Hit Campaign’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

One woman said Menendez wooed her with compliments like “beautiful” before they slept together. The other woman recounted, with apparent bitterness, receiving from an intermediary only $100 of the $500 she had been promised. “He lies,” she said of Menendez. “He says one thing and does another.”

Yup! Sounds just like him!

What an asshat, he didn't even pay them in full. Throw him in prison for theft and isn't prostitution illegal in the U.S? Yeah, it is and he represents the U.S so how can he just leave the country to get around a law that he doesn't want to follow? He's a senator for Christ sake!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

For the record, the Obama admin disallowed viewing the Drudge website for Congressional members and staff, being that it was releasing so much damaging material to Democrats. The excuse was that there were too many viruses on the pages.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

One woman said Menendez wooed her with compliments like “beautiful” before they slept together. The other woman recounted, with apparent bitterness, receiving from an intermediary only $100 of the $500 she had been promised. “He lies,” she said of Menendez. “He says one thing and does another.”

What an asshat, he didn't even pay them in full. Throw him in prison for theft and isn't prostitution illegal in the U.S? Yeah, it is and he represents the U.S so how can he just leave the country to get around a law that he doesn't want to follow? He's a senator for Christ sake!

Maybe the prostitute didn't fulfill her end of the agreement, so she didn't receive full payment. If she felt so ripped off, then why didn't she call the cops on him; I mean prostitution is legal in the Dominican Republic. Surely the cops would have straightened things out.

Throw him in jail? For what? He didn't break the law....you know...."When in Rome". You do realize that you do not have to follow US law when you are visiting another country and your US rights and laws are not protected in other countries either.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by loam

Obama exposed for being on the down low.
Read it on ATS weeks ago!
And perhaps got the slims.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You guys are hilarious. Enjoy your last week of "it's the end of the world if Barrack HUSSAIN Obama is reelected" diatribes. Any delusional chump who thinks Romney and his robber barons ever stood a ghost of a chance deserves to be mocked and ridiculed.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I caught Drudge posting a story about Obama wearing an ear piece during the last debate - and the ear piece was badly photo-shopped into his ear. You'd hope the alternative media wouldn't fabricate stories to sway public opinion, but that proved to me that Drudge isn't much different than AlJazeera after all. I appreciate honest reporting more than great lies to prove a personal point.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Probably Obama.

Could trump have been leading up to this??

Got to love how this stuff breaks day before election. You think the candidates could control themselves.

Well Clinton couldn't

edit on 31-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Or it could be a last-ditch effort of pure from the miserable failure that is Mitt Romney.

Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Is this the "SEX SCANDEL?"

Sorry I'm too lazy to do a search if this has already been covered.

Our FBI source says that Bain Capital was established to protect the former front company, Bain & Company.

Operations would be managed from Panama, banking from Switzerland and the Caymans but client meetings would be held in Cuba.

Here, Russian and Cuban intelligence set Romney up with a mistress, “Maria,” who was also his “handler.”

Romney Leaks

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The double standard is what always blows my mind. For instance, what Clinton did...I could really care less. It did not affect our country to any great extent. So remember the huge deal made about that. And then look at some of what Bush did. Things that actually deeply affected our country; hurt our country actually, and there was not even close to the same amount of hype in Washington. I have the sickening feeling that if something like this comes out against Obama, it is going to be the same story. Never mind the fact that Romney has, confirmably I might add, lie after lie up to this point. And it doesn't matter that he is not president at the moment, because as I said, Bush was president and didn't get as much flack as Clinton for worse behavior.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Exactly, and all the while, sociopath Newt Gingrich was leading the charge as he was cheating on his wife. I remember David Letterman bashing the hell out of Clinton and he winds up cheating on his wife too. Power in the hands of oversized children who think with their dicks, knows no social, political, or economic boundaries.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

reply to post by loam

First thing I thought was..." Bathhouse Barry " ....

would definitely makes this election interesting.

although it could just as easily be about Romney or maybe just somebody on each candidates campaign.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

I did...it makes sense.

Look at the wifey he picked....Alfa male!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
ok, so popped in this thread out of very mild curiousity what this groundbreaking story was....

a senator had a prostitute.

Yep, this is totally newsworthy. Glad the druge is keeping their high standards of information.
Next up, positions politicans have sex in and other stuff you dont need to or want to know.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

That totally looks like a hit piece to me. Cmon...secret meetings between Romney and Castro? Seriously? A woman named Maria....oh please.

On the other hand, a classic Illuminati set up to destroy anyone who doesn't follow Globalist orders. Eyes Wide Shut style.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
reply to post by loam

I caught Drudge posting a story about Obama wearing an ear piece during the last debate - and the ear piece was badly photo-shopped into his ear.

Prove it ...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Maybe the prostitute didn't fulfill her end of the agreement, so she didn't receive full payment. If she felt so ripped off, then why didn't she call the cops on him; I mean prostitution is legal in the Dominican Republic. Surely the cops would have straightened things out.

Throw him in jail? For what? He didn't break the law....you know...."When in Rome". You do realize that you do not have to follow US law when you are visiting another country and your US rights and laws are not protected in other countries either.
Hmmm....as if the Cops in Colombia are on the same par as the ones in US when it comes to domestic issues and/or hooker related issues
Big difference between them. Can't compare.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by loam

Oh....I see. Read it here, did you?

I was talking to a 20-something kid at a metaphysics' meet-up last evening, and he sounded exactly like many of the wild-eyed posters that toss foolishness like this around on this site, and it was pretty disturbing to witness in person. I'm just glad that the crazy that runs wild and free on this forum can't follow a person home.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

In a letter dated Nov. 3, Middlesex County Republicans asked the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate whether Menendez violated Senate rules by failing to seek permission or disclose travel and lodging provided by a campaign donor.

The complaint, which was first reported by the Washington Free Beacon, also asks the panel to look into reports by a conservative media outlet that Menendez solicited prostitution while traveling abroad — allegations the senator has vehemently denied and that have not been substantiated.

Middlesex County Republicans alleged that Menendez did not seek permission from the Senate or report several trips he took to Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic since 2010. According to the complaint, Menendez took at least four trips on a corporate jet owned by Salomon Melgen, who has donated more than $200,000 to Democrats since the early 1990s, including nearly $13,000 to Menendez.

Report: Menendez faces ethics complaint By SCOTT WONG

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join