It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military planned mutiny on the Bounty to topple Obama. Planned backlash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The downfall of Obama is being played out through a careful plan, do you really believe these leaks came out by accident.. Obama watching the attacks and doing nothing! The only reason we know is because someone wants us to.. you are being played.

Obama wins the election, some unknown 'terrorist' attack will happen and there will be a military coup. The anger over Benghazi is being used to focus blame upon one person Obama. He is being sacrificed and people need to see through this.

I see more criticism of Obama over Benghazi than Bush and his cronies involvement in the murder of 3000 people on 9/11 part 1.. Why does Obama get treated so differently? As far as a kill count we have 3 versus 3000.. one was a mistake the other planned and profited from.

"Four Republican senators accused President Obama on Wednesday of ignoring their repeated requests for information about the Libya terror attack, raising the question of whether the administration is “deliberately stonewalling” Congress."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

"The Obama administration has had American military, both on domestic and foreign bases on high alert since October 1. However, there has been no known terrorist enemy threatening the US. The enemy is called “domestic” but its origins are far from American.

"Today, key members of the military more loyal to Israel and Wall Street than the United States are said to be planning a mutiny to take place after the presidential election.

Their task, upon seizing power, is to facilitate a massive terror attack inside the United States, possibly using a stolen nuclear weapon, declare martial law, move troops into Iraq and to attack Iran with aid from Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States."

Today, Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette was “fired” from his command of one of the three carrier battle groups back to Bremerton, Washington to face an investigation."

Minot-Barksdale, The forgotten mutiny

"In August 2007, at least six nuclear warheads were stolen from Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota. The moment they were loaded, they disappeared from America’s nuclear inventory, “location unknown,” something that is not supposed to happen. There is no possible “misinterpretation” of orders, no mistake, no “wrong label” issue. These weapons were stolen, pure and simple. Discussions of individual commanders having authority to deploy weapons, stories of accidents, confusion or political alignments within the Air Force are “red herrings.”

www.presstv.ir...
edit on 31-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: more info

edit on 10/31/2012 by tothetenthpower because: Mod Edit--Using Content From Other Sites

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
All the soldiers involved.. deceased... there are missing nukes somewhere in the U.S and you focus on Obama?

You forgive 9/11.. but focus on Obama.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

But...but...but....what if Obama doesn't win.....

Des

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
All the soldiers involved.. deceased... there are missing nukes somewhere in the U.S and you focus on Obama?

You forgive 9/11.. but focus on Obama.

Sounds like John Travolta/Broken Arrow

Strange how movies of the past seem to become reality years later

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

I don't think that's what this topic is about there Des..

Meanwhile, I have tried to look up on those missing nukes and got no where. I guess I kind of forgot about it after awhile. I thought for sure they were found? Or were never missing? I guess I need to re-look into that.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I have never believed all that Haarp crap, but I don't know something about Sandy.. Dutchsinse uses weather data which you can verify. We know weather engineering is possible, this storm did break of Romney's momentum and people's natural reaction is to stick to the know in times of crisis.

I believe Obama is meant to win and Romney's upsurge was inconvenient for the coup plan. If exit polls didn't verify Obama won then people would loose faith in the election process. The plan is to maintain faith in democracy but to somehow complete the goal of knocking out Iran.

0/28/2012 — Mexico ‘Spiral Vortex’ shaped RADAR return — Coming from La Canada , Mexico

sincedutch.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

I don't think that's what this topic is about there Des..

Meanwhile, I have tried to look up on those missing nukes and got no where. I guess I kind of forgot about it after awhile. I thought for sure they were found? Or were never missing? I guess I need to re-look into that.

Try and look into the 'accidents' that occurred to all the crew.. Strange Benghazi gets all this attention.. But missing Nukes and the potential of half a dozen nukes to kill half a billion people slips by..

Strange world we live in !

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Do I understand from this that the Iranian state press is saying that many key military people are planning a coup against Obama, but they have no evidence, no names, nothing? Am I missing something? Why should I be taking this seriously?

Apparently people are taking it seriously, so I really want to know what you see that I don't.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The plot apparently was foiled.

The H.M.S. Bounty sank the other day !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if nukes bound for Iran were on board ?

What a mess

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Do I understand from this that the Iranian state press is saying that many key military people are planning a coup against Obama, but they have no evidence, no names, nothing? Am I missing something? Why should I be taking this seriously?

Apparently people are taking it seriously, so I really want to know what you see that I don't.

I have followed Press TV stories for a couple of years and also read mainstream US media stories. In a time test Press TV proves more credible, I believe you can only view through the internet in western countries. What adds to its credibility is the fact that it has now been banned.. I firmly believe in free speech, let us be the judge if it is all nonsense! People should be allowed to learn for themselves..

By doing the time test...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't understand why Benghazi gets all this attention.. and hatred for Obama, when under Bush you lost six nukes and his cronies killed 3000 people in 9/11 part 1

Missing nukes is not a laughing matter...

All the pilots involved are dead.

"Mysterious Deaths in the United States Air Force: Whitewash and Cover-up

Several military personnel died under mysterious circumstances shortly before and after the incident. There are now questions regarding the fate of these individuals in the U.S. Air Force who could have had relationships in one way or another to the incident or possibly have been directly involved. It is also necessary to state that there is no proof that these deaths are linked to the August flight from Minot to Barksdale in question.

Citizens for Legitimate Government has pointed towards the involvement of the U.S. Air Force in a cover-up and has linked several deaths of U.S. servicemen to the incident. Lori Price has also stated for Citizens for a Legitimate Government that “you need about fourteen signatures to get an armed nuke on a B-52.”

Based on several news sources, including the U.S. military, we provide below a detailed review of these mysterious and untimely deaths of U.S. servicemen."

If Obama is not being given the same protection as Bush, you have to assume his (Obama's) downfall has been planned.

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 31-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: spell

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What on earth are you talking about "Missing" nukes?
There are not six missing nuclear warheads.
The Minot incident was a screw up of epic proportions, 6 nuclear warheads were loaded on pylons on a B-52 and flown with ZERO safeguards or control to Barksdale AFB.
The mistake went unreported for more than 36 hours, which is completely unacceptable when dealing with something that can destroy entire nations.
and by flying these things across the country we violated numerous protocols and treaties with other nations.
A Boatload of people at all levels were fired for this huge error. (i cant even find the words to describe how bad this was)
However, with all that said. The Nuclear warheads were accounted for and flown PROPERLY back to Minot AFB AFTER the base was able to prove that it deserved its nuclear designation back.

There are no missing nukes in the USA. and if there were, why would they just happen to have loaded them all on the one boat that sank because of a hurricane.
The whole story just reeks of ridiculousness. (if its not a word, i'm going to make it one)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"US military planned mutiny on the Bounty" is an analogy.. for military coup.

" “Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that American War Leaders have ‘suicided’ [sic] one of their Top U.S. Air Force Officials Charles D. Riechers as the rift growing between the U.S. War Leaders and their Top Military Officers over a nuclear attack on Iran appears to be nearing open warfare.” [27]

According to the Pravda report, the incident was linked to an operation to smuggle nuclear weapons away from the U.S. military in connection to launching a war against Iran."

The Minot incident was a failed attempt to commit a false flag nuclear attack, of course to be blamed on Iran. The brave crew did not follow orders and of course have all been suicided.

www.globalresearch.ca...

People are not buying the war with Iran.. So there will be an incident to make it happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika
What on earth are you talking about "Missing" nukes?
There are not six missing nuclear warheads.
The Minot incident was a screw up of epic proportions, 6 nuclear warheads were loaded on pylons on a B-52 and flown with ZERO safeguards or control to Barksdale AFB.
The mistake went unreported for more than 36 hours, which is completely unacceptable when dealing with something that can destroy entire nations.
and by flying these things across the country we violated numerous protocols and treaties with other nations.
A Boatload of people at all levels were fired for this huge error. (i cant even find the words to describe how bad this was)
However, with all that said. The Nuclear warheads were accounted for and flown PROPERLY back to Minot AFB AFTER the base was able to prove that it deserved its nuclear designation back.

There are no missing nukes in the USA. and if there were, why would they just happen to have loaded them all on the one boat that sank because of a hurricane.
The whole story just reeks of ridiculousness. (if its not a word, i'm going to make it one)

Your argument is that it was merely incompetence, but if that was the case there would have been no repercussions for the pilots, but then why is everyone involved dead?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It's true that I asked for some other source besides Iranian state news. I wasn't expecting a five year old Pravda article though.

You may want to consider this whole thing as an anti-American conspiracy theory with less evidence than usually shows up on ATS. Fun in a fairy-tale way, but hardly believable.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

????? Those involved dead?
Which ones?
The two people that the internet nutjobs like to tie to this that actually died 2 weeks before the incident?
or how about the A1C security forces guy who mans the front gate and had nothing to do with the loading or flying of the acft?
Or are we talking about the Captain and the SrA from the Weather squadron? What did they do that day? forecast the wrong weather?

Not one single death that occured at Minot AFB was a person from the munitions squadron that loaded the weapons ( more than 65 lost their PRP to work with Nukes though) nor were any of the deaths the pilots that flew the nukes. They were reprimanded and are still flying today at different locations.

People are trying waaaaaay too hard to tie thes unfortunate deaths to the incident and it just doesnt work.
Those involved are all still alive, those who died had nothing to do with the incident.
Do some research at places other than conspiracy sites.
dates of death are especially easy to get.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have to LOL so friggin hard at anyone naive (and I only use that word as to not directly call anyone STUPID, which is what I really think) enough to honestly believe G.W.Bush had anything to do with 9/11. Are you out of your bloody mind?!

Now I'm not saying it wasn't an inside job. In fact, I believe it was 100% in one way or another.....but the group behind it was:
1) genius......and G.W.Bush was NOT genius. Do you really think that the geniuses behind 9/11 would be stupid enough to IN ANY WAY fill GWB in on that plan? That would be probably the absolute stupidest possible move. If GWB were in any way in on that plan, he would have let the cat out of the bag, so to speak. He would have slipped somewhere. The bottom line is.....G.W.Bush is simply not smart or clever enough to have been "in on it", or to cover it up.

And 2) the real perpetrators had "the media" 100% in their control. And not just right or left media......ALL THE MEDIA. Because all the evidence was there that day that lies were being pushed on the American people in regards to the 9/11 tragedy, and all of the media not only completely ignored it, but when someone did/does bring it up, all of the media labels them as whackos. Now in case you "George W Bush was behind 9/11" real whackos (probably left wingers, who typically are the biggest whack-jobs out there) have major memory problems, here's a refresher........ALL THE MEDIA WAS AGAINST BUSH!!!! Let me repeat that. Every "news" source, from FOX to MSNBC to CNN to BBC....hell....even CSPAN, did nothing but bash Bush on a daily basis after say.....2003or4.

The fact that 100% of the media cover-up 9/11 facts, and 100% of the media did nothing but attack Bush, should be enough of a connection for any THINKING conspiracy theorist to disconnect GWB himself from the 9/11 conspiracy. And besides that, just the fact that it was a good plan should be enough to disconnect the two.

The absolute closest the 9/11 conspiracy can get to GWB is Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld. Those are two fellas that can make **** like that happen. But there's no way in hell George W. Bush himself was in on 9/11. It's likely NO sitting President would actually be in on a plan like that, aside from George H. W. Bush of course, him being a CIA guy who I also believe had a connection the JFK. But his SON?!?!?! LOL.....don't make me laugh. Anyone who thinks that has to be SO braindead I'd be in shock if they were even able to wipe their own bottom.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Larry L because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

btw, the pilots were reprimanded because they fraudulently signed the form stating that they had inspected the pylons when they actually did not. This whole incident was a case of incompetance, and laziness.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Nobody is anti-American, most people can see your government has been hijacked. imagine if a Muslim country such as Pakistan had 'lost' some nukes.. Temporarily, accidentally or maliciously the result is the same. Danger to every human on the planet.

The question is why was this not raised at the UN ? The US lost real nukes, Iran might hypothetically want nukes.
We are all being played into a war against Islam, when the real threat is closer to home.

Most Americans believe the propaganda because they are good people and assume their leaders have their interests as a priority. Israel is controlling the US through bribery and infiltration.

Its only since the 80's world opinion has gone against the US political elite, but this is completely seperate to how people view the American people, they are just victims.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The source is Presstv.... The offical outlet of the Iranian Government.

The same source that reported the US was using advanced technology to make their clouds go away...

Have any credible sources?
edit on 31-10-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join