It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Party Canidate Jill Stein Arrested AGAIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Green Party Canidate Jill Stein Arrested AGAIN

tarsandsblockade.org

***UPDATE 10:30AM – In Winnsboro, Dr. Jill Stein has been arrested, taken to Wood County Jail, and is awaiting processing. The freelance reporter has been released from detainment without arrest or charge.

A statement from Dr. Jill Stein:

“I’m here to connect the dots between super storm Sandy and the record heat, drought, and fire we’ve seen this year – and this Tar Sands pipeline, which will make all of these problems much worse. And I’m here to connect the dots between climate devas
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 31-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Second arrest in a month?
Is she awesome or just stupid? I watched her in the 3rd party debate, and she did great, but wasn't captivating or anything. I heard there is a video available but can't find it, anyone else got eyes on it?

tarsandsblockade.org

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

both Obama and Romney – who are competing, as we saw in the debates, for the role of Puppet In Chief for the fossil fuel industry. Both deserve that title. Obama’s record of “drill baby drill” has gone beyond the harm done by George Bush. Mitt Romney promises more of the same.
Puppet In Chief.

Puppet
In
Chief

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Is she awesome or just stupid?

Awesome. The answer you are looking for is "awesome".

Jill Stein is a shining example of why we need better 3rd party representation in our election process.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Jill Stein is a shining example of why we need better 3rd party representation in our election process.

Jill Stein is a shining example of why 3rd party candidates are stuck at the fringe. Their beliefs tend to border on the rediculous. It's a shame, I would love a strong 3rd party candidate/party.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Cuervo

Jill Stein is a shining example of why 3rd party candidates are stuck at the fringe. Their beliefs tend to border on the rediculous. It's a shame, I would love a strong 3rd party candidate/party.

You are both right Jill Stein is awesome yet she could easily be considered bordering ridiculous. Jill Stein has shown she is willing to fight big oil which is something the two party lobbyist loving politicians have yet to do.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

Well, if you feel standing up for what believe feel is right and just is stupid, then you would claim her as stupid. I, on the other hand admire her for doing so. She is on the right side of history, whereas Obamney...not so much.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

"Jill Stein is a shining example of why 3rd party candidates are stuck at the fringe. Their beliefs tend to border on the rediculous."

Someone that frequents this site calling other people's beliefs "rediculous"? Seriously?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
"That Green Party candidate doesn't support the two-party system. Man, are her beliefs ridiculous! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go research how the Bilderberg Group used HAARP and the gravitational pull from Nibiru to cause Hurricane Sandy."

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What a fascinating country. And how completely F#*'k'ed...

That a medical doctor who is a candidate for the Presidency of the United States can be arrested, once for trying to attend a Presidential debate, and the other for protesting the literal destruction of the planet for the profit motives of a few....

Wow. Just Wow.

Meanwhile we have a continual parade of corporately-bought and paid for war criminals in the Oval Office.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

"Jill Stein is a shining example of why 3rd party candidates are stuck at the fringe. Their beliefs tend to border on the rediculous."

Someone that frequents this site calling other people's beliefs "rediculous"? Seriously?

So what beliefs of mine are "rediculous" due to the fact I visit this site?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
"That Green Party candidate doesn't support the two-party system. Man, are her beliefs ridiculous! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go research how the Bilderberg Group used HAARP and the gravitational pull from Nibiru to cause Hurricane Sandy."

Now you can show me any post of mine where I have alluded to anything of the sort. Take your time, I don't expect a response from you since you had nothing to contribute and simply wanted to make asinine comments. Your post also shows your clear bias. If someone doesn't agree with the Green Party they must be a two-party shill!

new topics

top topics

join