It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could America Trust Australia In WW3?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
I can only speculate, but I believe the OP may not even be from the USA. ( although that is the direction he/she is leading the readers to believe without saying as much)
Happy to be proven wrong, but don't think I am

edit on 31-10-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

American?

Oi oi oi!

edit- I just want everyone to be safe and protect themselves. Australia just doesnt seem like a safe place for America to station troops any more. The Australian Government reinforce that fact with their expensive 'white paper'.
edit on 31-10-2012 by GaiusMarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaiusMarius

Originally posted by feelingconnected
I can only speculate, but I believe the OP may not even be from the USA. ( although that is the direction he/she is leading the readers to believe without saying as much)
Happy to be proven wrong, but don't think I am

edit on 31-10-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

American?

Oi oi oi! [/quote

The indirect way in which you have lead readers of this thread to think you are American. The aim, to fuel more hatred in your threads and cause division. Which clearly from some replies you were successful.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I dont think America can trust Australia from this point on.

actually is should be a case of should AUSTRALIAN'S trust AMERICAN'S.
The American Gov continually lies, and berates those that do not do what the American Gov wants. And if they still disagree they (The American Gov) force themselves onto those that dont, and try to MAKE them comply. The US seems to think that the resources around the world are owned by the US, and is willing to hurt and kill and lie to get what they want. They are trying the damnest to bring in Capitalism across the world, to the detriment of other countries. The US needs to but out of world affairs. They are just making things worse. Australians did NOT want the US troop in our backyard. Its was seen, and still is, as a way for US to attack China or at least make them uneasy. What was even more laughable was the fact the your President called himself the President of the Pacific Ocean - OMG PING OFF - No you do not own the world - your not the President of the Pacific - we have our OWN leaders here, that manage to not cause fights over everything, UNLIKE the US of A...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I would like to chime in here, NO OTHER COUNTRY has ever backed the USA in all its wars. be it Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan ect... we have like a little brother backed you in every situation bar none. Now I move onto the only time Australia has needed anyone's help in its entire history and that was WW2 when Japan attacked Darwin and Broome. The US Southern Fleet which was stationed at Fremantle moved down south out of the way of a possible attack on its ships.

YOU FREAKING TELL ME WHO CAN TRUST WHO HERE ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I would like to chime in here, NO OTHER COUNTRY has ever backed the USA in all its wars. be it Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan ect... we have like a little brother backed you in every situation bar none. Now I move onto the only time Australia has needed anyone's help in its entire history and that was WW2 when Japan attacked Darwin and Broome. The US Southern Fleet which was stationed at Fremantle moved down south out of the way of a possible attack on its ships.

Darwin took more bombs than Pearl Harbour.

Not that many people are aware. Australian media is American just like it is across the western world.

edit- its all about America. The rest dont count.

America is the greatest nation in the world. Americans are the greatest. They are American.

edit- Lucky for Dug Out Doug. Australia owes America. Australia will be in debt forever. Australia will always need America. Australia cant protect itself because they are pathetic. Australia needs America to keep Australia safe.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Not that many people are aware. Australian media is American just like it is across the western world.

edit- its all about America. The rest dont count.

America is the greatest nation in the world. Americans are the greatest. They are American.

Australia should do whats best for it, we are a peaceful nation and successful with our small population but our future fiscally is the Asia region because the western world got too greedy and tried to be tricky with money by thinking it could get rich printing cash and doing nothing. Asians know hard work and can be trust worthy business partners unlike the Americans who just steal, bomb and make war where ever they go.

edit: The US Troops stationed here are whats called a "Trip Wire" as there was no mechanism for the US through its Congress or other to come to the aid of Australia if it was attacked by China so the stationing of troops is what circumnavigates that problem.
edit on 31-10-2012 by mazzroth because: more info

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Australia has knocked off for a smoko. Will they be back later on?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Me think's you are an Australian who doesn't like Americans.

Well done!

Aussies and Americans are now taking swipes at each other.

Your trolling plan worked.

Now give yourself an uppercut

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Yay, someone else is on to him too
He's doing well getting peoples back up in this thread. But im sure they will very soon become tired or the same old BS. & work out his agenda which is"Auzzies to love China and Hate the US"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
im sure his mum will call him in for dinner soon.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Me think's you are an Australian who doesn't like Americans.

Well done!

Aussies and Americans are now taking swipes at each other.

Your trolling plan worked.

Now give yourself an uppercut

I am very worried about Americans. Especially the marines stationed in Australia. Bset if they go home me thinks. They dont 'protect' a damn thing. They cause trouble and make Australia a target if anything.

If Australia needs help from a 'mate' Im sure it will come.

Does America gve it to us straight? Face to face? Are they a 'mate'? Is their government?

edit-

edit- god help us.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GaiusMarius

OK - I take back my earlier comment, because you are an Angry Australian.

Sorry Americans, I thought he was one of you guys.

We are dying in Afghanistan right now for you ungrateful wankers.

Why not just make a thread with your concerns about US Military bases in Australia?

edit on 31-10-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GaiusMarius

Dude the Chinese own the USA , Look at who you are indebted to and you are selling your
land & businesses too

edit on 1-11-2012 by pillock because: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Sorry dude
Don't forget New Zealand , we have been in all those conflicts (Afghanistan) was on the down low though

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As they say keep the unpredictable close.

I would not trust anyone in ww3, everyone would be fair game for survival.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Legion2024 because: 11:11

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have said what I wanted to say I'm not going to take swipes at America, as this is just one individual trying cause a deliberate attack Aussies vs Americans kinda thing.

I see where this thread is heading. I'm not going to pay anymore attention to it.

Nice try.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

edit- I just want everyone to be safe and protect themselves. Australia just doesnt seem like a safe place for America to station troops any more. The Australian Government reinforce that fact with their expensive 'white paper'.

What the hell are you on about? The USA trades with China on a regular basis.. Does that mean Americans shouldn't be trusted in America?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
We just spent months lobbing to get on the Un security council.
If you watch they way the votes go you'll get a better Idea of the
way which we go (if your actually interested). The asia century
white paper is designed for a map to futher exploit the ecconomic
potential in the region. if you look at the defence white paper
and any of our millitary possitioning you'll see a level of interoperability
which you cannot undo. with china now in a manufacturing agreement
with indonesia for medium range bullistic missile the likely hood of
australia swapping sides is beyond rediculus. take note from history
those we stand beside we stay beside. neither britian or america
takes us serriusly( which is our own making). always providing
men and material for others follies.
if the OP had an inkling of any of this he wouldn't
put up slanderious BS

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Nice troll, maybe next time troll an Israeli/jew and see some real action !

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
sure we could. Australia fought alongside the US in Vietnam, Korea, as well as fighting alongside the UK in most of her engagements. So yeah, they are a tested and true ally.

edit on 1-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join