It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Just heard this over at the Blaze.
Let's hope this goes world wide before the election.
Then we need the dirt on Romney so neither of them is left on the ballot.

Obama's hand has been caught deep in the Al Qaeda cookie jar.
Gotta love it, this is Iran Contra redux.

I was thinking of Iran-Contra also! And this "Ambassador" (whom we were all skeptical about his ambassador title from day one) is already being counted as a hero, along with his Seal protectors. It rings of the Ollie North days.

I think between his dealings with the enemy, and the rumors of his CIA roles, and the total (and possibly intentional) botching of his rescue, it should carry some major repercussions, but it won't happen in time for the elections, and if Obama is re-elected it will get buried.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by muse7
Lmao Bush was given multiple warnings that terrorists were going to attack the WTC yet he did nothing about it, and he went on to serve 8 years.

Lies, lies lies. Bush was NEVER warned the WTC was going to be attacked.

Yes he was. Told they were experimenting with airplanes being flown into buildings and the WTC was a lilkely target. You are the one lying. People say the whole thing was orchestrated with Alqaada and the CIA people in Afghanistan and Pakistan swear Al Quaada itself is a group made up by rogue and ex CIA trained Taliban with American guns. People claim the attack was so we could get to Iraq and go after their oil, some things we wanted in a museum there and to get permission by eroding Constitutional rights like the 4th Amendment and installing the Patriot Act to legally spy on Americans and get them to forfeit their rights. It took something like that attack to take away our freedoms in the first place. Oh they knew. They all knew. Most people know it except patriots who hang on to the fake front story.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Evidence piles up that Bush administration got many pre-9/11 warnings

“A chart displayed seven specific pieces of intelligence gathered over the past twenty-four hours, all of them predicting an imminent attack.
Islamic extremists were traveling to Afghanistan in greater numbers, and there had been significant departures of extremist families from Yemen.
A second chart followed, listing a summation of the most chilling comments by al-Qaida. According to Tenet, they were:
• A mid-June statement from Osama bin Laden to trainees that there will be an attack in the near future.
• Information that talked about moving toward decisive acts.
• Late June information that cited a “big event” that was forthcoming.
• “Two separate bits of information collected only a few days before our meeting in which people were predicting a stunning turn of events in the weeks ahead.”

BREAKING: Bush Knew About Bin Laden's Plans for 9/11 Months Before & Did Nothing!

The NeoConservatives were committed to their war with Iraq & refused to accept any info about an attack on the US. the C.I.A. prepared an analysis that all but pleaded with the White House to accept that the danger from Bin Laden was real

9/11 Insider Trading

Insider trading on 9/11? Jesus Christ, do we have to be hit over the head?
www.youtube.com...

Did you know the FBI and a dozen countries recognized "insider trading" during 9/11?

That means people knew ahead of time it was going to happen, and according to the investigation it involved members of the bin Laden family, Bush family and Walker families (Bush inlaws) who owned the security company which over saw the World Trade Towers, Dulles Airport and American Airlines.

This is not conspiracy theory, this is FBI investigations. ~ Money & Power, the Secret History by Steven S. Sadleir

edit on 31-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why does every Obama screw up end up being someone elses fault?

Hes only been sitting at that desk for 4 years.

He should be just as accountable as Bush was- although he never will be.

-He promised the world to people- and all they got was a lowsy T-Shirt and a fake for a President.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
We need to FIRE Obama on Nov. 6...otherwise, we impeach him in a second term...and, God help us all,...we're stuck with a President Biden.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
We need to FIRE Obama on Nov. 6...otherwise, we impeach him in a second term...and, God help us all,...we're stuck with a President Biden.

Remember too that Vice President Al Gore would have succeeded Bill Clinton in the event of a guilty verdict at the impeachment trial of BC............the prospect of a "President Biden"
Now that's really too big of a risk on the part of the PTB. This is why BHO will never be found guilty at an impeachment trial - if there ever is one, which is doubtful.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Let's see the OP says things like, "what accurately accrued on 9/11" and posts Glenn Beck videos... chances of him being right about pretty much anything... 1%.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

He is accountable and likely guilty of misleading the public either intentionally or accidentally but to say he will be going to prison and impeached is quite a stretch especially when the last President is guilty of some war crimes and misdemeanors of his own that resulted in many deaths and a 10 year war. Did he do any time for it? People were screaming for his impeachment but this President would not do it. Boys club? Whatever... you can't impeach this guy because the other guy got away. This isn't the old south anymore. You can't lynch a man because he is....

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

-He promised the world to people- and all they got was a lowsy T-Shirt and a fake for a President.

We got health care.
My daughter got equal pay for doing the same job as her male counterpart
We passed Wall Street reforms - the strongest in a few decades.
Other than this Benghazi attack he has kept America safe all these years
He killed Osama bin Laden The world most wanted terrorist.

What do you want for a first term? Gold in your Christmas stocking?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

Nixon was a Republican and had enough respect for the office to resign. Democrat POTUS think of the office as party time and don't respect the office enough to resign. Evidence Clinton.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Common Good

We got health care.
My daughter got equal pay for doing the same job as her male counterpart
We passed Wall Street reforms - the strongest in a few decades.
Other than this Benghazi attack he has kept America safe all these years
He killed Osama bin Laden The world most wanted terrorist.

What do you want for a first term? Gold in your Christmas stocking?

All false........BTW how do you kill somebody who has been dead for 10 years?
Is it a "Resurrection" trick?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Like many here, I have been keeping up diligently on what has been going on with the whole Benghazi debacle. Now before I go any further, you need to know I’m NOT a big fan of Glenn Beck, but (in my eyes), he came up with some insightful questions and theories to the whole situation. I think you would be surprised. I was! A lot of it made a WHOLE lot of sense.

When watching the video, please have an opened mind. There are many possibilities on what accurately accrued on 9/11. Beck certainly brings up a great many. And you’ll have to forgive the theatrics. It’s a Beck thing..

edit on 30-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

I started to watch this until I seen glen beck. Obama will not go to jail or be impeached over this. Did George W Bush get impeached for the illegal war? Nah, he continued being president twice. Did Dick Cheney go to jail for shooting that guy in the face? Nah, he apologized and continued to serve George W Bush. The thing is, money and power will get you out of any trouble you may face.
edit on 31-10-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
.....BTW how do you kill somebody who has been dead for 10 years?
If he has been dead for 10 years.

Why did Rep. George Bush spend 1 trillion and 10 years looking for him in Afgan?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Why did Rep. George Bush spend 1 trillion and 10 years looking for him in Afgan?

In before he claims it was to start the Iraq war!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateuniverse
reply to post by Jaellma

Nixon was brought down by Water-gate.

Obama will be brought down by Benghazi-gate.

No one died in Watergate.

This has elevated to the marrow of what is core American and is no longer about politics. You never leave your charges to die when you have the means to save them at the ready. It's murder.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

So they could guard the opium and keep the spice flowing.

www.marinecorpstimes.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Well hot damn- might as well just say screw it and retire early.

Oh wait- we cant. The economy is in the toilet.

And the healthcare law wasnt a positive no matter how pretty you try to paint a 2000+ page bill that is beyond MAD.

Hes got Americans on kill lists. If hes responsible for getting Bin Laden without getting his hands dirty, then i suppose the blood from the attack that killed 4 is on his hands.

He bails out private sector buisnesses with taxpayer money when he shouldnt have gotten involved in the first place.

Americas unemployment rate is killer-(dont need to expand).

More people dependant on government than ever before. More people on food stamps.

Schools are still crap- minimum wage is still the same

The debt has Exploded- The deficit is still a trillion a year plus.

Even union workers are having difficulties getting work because there is nothing going on.

The only places in America that are growing are really showing positive signs are those states that were already strong such as North Dakota whom of which allocated money for emergency economic services. In other words- they already had a surplus.

The democratic part had PLENTY of time to fix this country in the last two years of Bushes Presidency(had 2/3d majority of the house and senate) and also the first two years of Obamas. They had plenty of time to implement
new economic policies to help fix this nations problems- but they decided to go after Healthcare(which is also a big waste of time and money) and WAR(which also included a Peace Prize).

Democrats may have hated Bush- but what they got in return was Bushes clone- only sloppier. Dude is always getting caught doing something he shouldnt be doing.

Look at my Avatar- that is what Obama has done to the people of this country. He robbed people of their money and then gave it all away to his people who ended up doing what they were meant to- going bankrupt
-Only they made out with our money in the process.

I dont even have to mention all of his scandals.

this is all just off the top of my head. Who really knows how bad this presidency probably REALLY is.
(You know- when hes not off claiming "Executive Authority".

I dont EVER remember the people of this country being so divided- then again Im in my early thirties so I havent been around for THAT long- but it has never been this bad in my memory as far as I can.

All over one man.

-not to mention his people who dont EVER hold him accountable for his misdeeds or his foolishness.
But I guess some of that is expected when you are dealing with zombie sheep.

_ I fail to see any improvement of our country- just more turmoil and chaos which THEY have created.

He wanted the job- he wanted to "Fundamentally Change America"- He was confident that he could do it(Eventhough he had ZERO credentials that would make him an effective commander in chief/president/leader).

All Obama has brought to the table is uncertainty. THAT- is a fact.

...just off the top of my head.

Im glad your daughter is making as much as a man now- you should congradulating her and not Obama.
-she did all the work Im sure.

The only thing positive that came out of the President is the fact that he will soon be kicked out of that office.

-edit-spelling
edit on 31-10-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If anyone should go to prison it should be Hillary Clinton.

When she became Secretary of State she did a speech before the Council on Foreign Relations and spilled some beans. She said her husbands "Quadrennial Defense Review" was to axe all those blue collar Federal Wage Grade jobs and entire military units...replace them with a couple cheapo low paid contractors....so the freed up money could be used abroad to buy off people/countries.

In her speech before the Council on Foreign Relations she said she was doing the same thing to the US State Department.....get rid of employees and services like security so she would have freed up money to be used abroad to buy off people/countries.

The Clintons should be in prison. They're guilty of MURDER and destroyed our National Defense capability.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
I think government is finding out the hard way we live in a new age. We live in an age where information spreads across the globe in an instant. This is making it harder and harder for them to lie to us and get away with their crimes against humanity. The corruption is being brought into full daylight for all to see, slowly, but surely. Keep exposing the lies everyone.

That is exactly why they WILL pass an internet censorship bill

But it's for the kids of course

We must protect the children.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
As I have told people before,The Benghazi attack would have been a major major major news story just 10 -15 years ago let alone 20-30 years ago.All media left and right would be all over this and would not be fighting over something like this.The country is in a moral decline or the media is simply screwed all up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join