It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Why does every Obama screw up end up being someone elses fault?

Hes only been sitting at that desk for 4 years.

He should be just as accountable as Bush was- although he never will be.

-He promised the world to people- and all they got was a lowsy T-Shirt and a fake for a President.

One would think being president would come with some sort of accountability, right? Maybe the movie "The Untouchables" was about him.

I thought the president was Commander-in-Chief.

Let's not forget, he won the Nobel Peace Prize....

Let's get real for a second, it's not the president's problem that the public is a heaping mass of idiots. We deserve him just like we deserved Bush. We are in a Mob-of-Idiots-rule, aka democracy.
edit on 31-10-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

If Obama is reelected, like everything else that has been "in our face" the last four years nothing will happen to Obama and he and his agenda driven handlers will continue with the Muslim movement to cover there real agenda to take down the last free thinking country on earth.

My question to you is, what are talk show people like Beck and Limbaugh going do if Obama wins the election for another four years, i mean how much "doom and gloom" and being told how screwed we are can people take? What Obama will do in the next four years will be so "in your face" you won't need the talk show people to tell you how bad it is......................we will be living it every day.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle

Originally posted by Propulsion
Like many here, I have been keeping up diligently on what has been going on with the whole Benghazi debacle. Now before I go any further, you need to know I’m NOT a big fan of Glenn Beck, but (in my eyes), he came up with some insightful questions and theories to the whole situation. I think you would be surprised. I was! A lot of it made a WHOLE lot of sense.

When watching the video, please have an opened mind. There are many possibilities on what accurately accrued on 9/11. Beck certainly brings up a great many. And you’ll have to forgive the theatrics. It’s a Beck thing..

edit on 30-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

I started to watch this until I seen glen beck. Obama will not go to jail or be impeached over this. Did George W Bush get impeached for the illegal war? Nah, he continued being president twice. Did Dick Cheney go to jail for shooting that guy in the face? Nah, he apologized and continued to serve George W Bush. The thing is, money and power will get you out of any trouble you may face.
edit on 31-10-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

Technically Bush by a law in the United Nations was allowed to go to war with Iraq.He also got congressional approval to do so.But one could argue if the U.S.should be allowed to attack places that have not attacked us directly.
Anyways I said this on this thread before.All media networks 10 to 20 to 30 years ago would have never put up with the Benghazi lying that is obvious.Media is a wreckless propaganda machine

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

If Obama is reelected, like everything else that has been "in our face" the last four years nothing will happen to Obama and he and his agenda driven handlers will continue with the Muslim movement to cover there real agenda to take down the last free thinking country on earth.

My question to you is, what are talk show people like Beck and Limbaugh going do if Obama wins the election for another four years, i mean how much "doom and gloom" and being told how screwed we are can people take? What Obama will do in the next four years will be so "in your face" you won't need the talk show people to tell you how bad it is......................we will be living it every day.

They will warn like they have been warning of how corrupt media is and the Feds are and the constant lying that goes on.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This happened because Barry is an Al-Qaeda operative. He is a traitor in my eyes along with his whole administration.

This will end with a blindfold and a cigarette.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is sending shock waves through the top brass.
First they relieved Gen. Ham, the commander of AFRICOM for activating a response team against orders, then they did the same with a Rear Admiral in command of the Spruance 3rd carrier strike group.
Retired generals and admirals are calling out Panneta and Obama for treason over this.
They may be ready to take a stand with serving officers against this administration - amounting to a mutiny of sorts.

Once you've put it all together it means Obama knew and was aiding and abetting known terrorists groups and was willing to have an Ambassador killed to keep it secret.

Would you trust Obama if you worked for him as the military and intelligence agencies do?
Could you knowing that you are disposable for political convenience during an election season?

I really don't believe this going to just "blow over"
I think it's going to "blow up" instead.
Looks like we're in for some big changes soon.
One way or the other.
We'll either have a New World Order or the Republic of the United States of America will be restored.
There's no middle ground left to stand on.

Those are the words of a true revolutionist...The populace must rise and obied by the Constitution it was founded on before that very same constitution is rapped and used against the people. Someone has to rise and speak to the masses, too many know and sit idle while the powers that be continur to rape and distroy.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by Battleline

They will warn like they have been warning of how corrupt media is and the Feds are and the constant lying that goes on.
How much more warning do you need when you are living the nightmare??

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
We ain't going to have to worry about impeaching Obama, he's seen his last term. He sh** his trousers big time over Benghazi. That became his very own personal Watergate and the people are pretty much tired of him, those who aren't brainwashed by him anyways.

Wow. I'm guessing I'll probably file this one away with all of the internet posts declaring John Kerry and John McCain winners. How are people always so sure of themselves when it comes to this stuff...? (and usually wrong) - why isn't the winning side ever the ones to seem to have some sort of foreknowledge?

Anyhow, we know so little of the reality of the situation - there was probably damn good reason to stand down. And always remember...ambassadors, and FSOs are typically CIA. There is likely more to this story than we'll ever know.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
This happened because Barry is an Al-Qaeda operative. He is a traitor in my eyes along with his whole administration.

This will end with a blindfold and a cigarette.

Sounds to me like you already have your blindfold on.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Im not the one who allowed our people to get killed. So you can stop denying reality.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by newcovenant

Well hot damn- might as well just say screw it and retire early.

Oh wait- we cant. The economy is in the toilet.

And the healthcare law wasnt a positive no matter how pretty you try to paint a 2000+ page bill that is beyond MAD.....

~ blah blah blah .....more blathering on here ~

....The only thing positive that came out of the President is the fact that he will soon be kicked out of that office.

-edit-spelling
edit on 31-10-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

Did you notice the Republican congress bringing up any of these issues? Republicans would not even vote for a bill to give medical treatment to 9/11 responders. It's their job. NOT HIS. The President doesn't do these things. This was the most ineffective do nothing congress in the history of the country.

If you think you are blaming Obama for any of this it just shows you have no clue how American government works.

edit on 31-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Just wondering, other the replying in conspiracy forums, what are you doing to help?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The congress near the end of bush's last term... was the same congress under Barry ..up until the November 2010 mid term.

The same congress that passed Obamacare.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

We got health care.

Wonder where this health care is? Do you really know? I'm almost ninety now and have carried supplemental health care along with my medicare since forever - But - The cost is determined by your age. I have now outlived my income as you will also do if you live long enough. Between medicare and supplemental insurance I pay almost 25% of my social security income just for health and prescription coverage. I'm not bawling about all of this but I am confused by all of the hype that this is a windfall for America.

When all of this free medical stuff hits the streets how much is it going to cost the average old guy with one foot in the grave? Anybody out there know? No you don't know and the hot shots that passed all of this don't know either. Got any ideas out there? What percent of your retirement is this going to cost the legal citizen? We all know that the illegals will not pay a dime or will they?

As long as your young you don't really care, and don't get me wrong cause I was the same back in my young days. But everybody gets old if you live long enough and that's the rub. Some thing like when I believed that social security was a insurance program (which it was). When we were told that they only borrowed the money from the insurance fund only to see that the money was stolen and given to the bums who never put a dime into the program. Now the fund is gone and the IOU's are burned up. Guess what? The rules of the game have now changed. That insurance program is now called entitlement (Welfare). There is no money in any fund and really never has ever been there. Lots of bums got rich over that one.

What's my point? What makes you believe that Obama health care will be different? After all is said and done and the money taken out of your pockets you will gradually see increases year by year till it snowballs just like social security. Then the DC gang will screw you over just like they screwed us over. You ain't seen nothing yet.
You want change? You got it and good luck in your next life.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by muse7
Lmao Bush was given multiple warnings that terrorists were going to attack the WTC yet he did nothing about it, and he went on to serve 8 years.

Lies, lies lies. Bush was NEVER warned the WTC was going to be attacked.

No, but Bill Clinton was warned by military intelligence that the men who would later fly the planes into the WTC were terrorists and should have been dealt with and he ignored it. Before Clinton left office he sent a cruise missle at OBL and missed. The rest is history.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone

Originally posted by r2d246

That's interesting for sure. But not a chance. Being president means having a "get out of jail free card". They're not even upper class, there's above upperclass. So how is a slave class person gonna put them in jail? His friends own and run all the courts, all the justice, all the judged, all the jails. Presidents don't go to jail. It doesn't matter what happens, or who did what, or who lied about what. But then there's Glenn beck who knows people are stupid and actually might say something rediculous like Presidents are subject to the law! Get real. They're above the law, they write the law. They're not subject to it that's for sure.

The way I see it, it is mindsets such as this that are the biggest hurdle that we as Americans must overcome.

Too many people have forgotten that these people work for US - The PEOPLE. WE put them there and WE need to take them OUT.

The ENTIRE corrupt bunch of them need to be fired. The P0TUS, the SC0TUS, Congress, the House, ALL of them.

The problem we face and must overcome first and foremost is our illusion of powerlessness and dependence.

Without first helping ALL to realize this basic, primary concept, we will never be free...indeed truly, WE are ALL lost

Peace

ETA Perhaps most Americans prefer being Lazy, Lost and Enslaved to being Free, Accountable for themselves and Empowered...Bread and Circus'...Send in the Clowns

edit on 30-10-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)
This sounds great on paper. Question is, who the fvck is going to fire them? Talk is just that, talk. We, as a people, must first overcome the illusion of our differences.They use this tactic to perfection, damn near. We are AMERICANS, first, and foremost, and until we realize that, and band together as AMERICANS, they keep running the show. People talk of ''doing something about this'', and ''revolution''. Imagine that. We'd destroy each other in that scenario because of our ''differences'', as those in power watched in bliss. That, my friend, is the hurdle we must first overcome.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

I hear what you're saying. But no one can seemingly do anything. The other thing is it's not a perfect system but at least it is a working system. If you took over and started something new how do you know it would even work? It might actually cause more problems than it's worth. What you thought would be the solution turns into hell on earth. People end up starving, economy collaspses etc etc. TPTB and MSM are far from perfect and are mostly hijacked but at least they work to some degree.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There are just times when an image tells the whole story!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Wow...who would have thought that the U.S government is up to no good?

Yep, without a doubt, Obama will do prison time FOR SURE!!! ...

...Just like all the other U.S. presidents who served prison time for their alleged crimes of arms dealing and overthrowing foreign governments ....

...All NONE OF THEM!!...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join