It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Guinness Advert Predicts HAARP Hurricane Sandy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This was aired a cpl months back in the uk

Hurricane Sharon lol
edit on 31-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
You're no doubt one of the many HAARP shills who DARPA fund to be here, any mention of HAARP and software picks up on it which then redirects you to the thread to start debunking HAARP.

The fact there are so many HAARP shills on a Conspiracy website is a smoking gun in itself

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by drbatstein

You have your own agenda for being here, those who want to examine the evidence will do, they will see what is there.

Yes I do have my own agenda....it's called common sense, logic and education what's your agenda?......and where is this evidence you speak of

And you have to fall back on calling people paid shills. Way to go.

Take the time to educate yourself on what HAARP is, what the technology is capable of, and what it is NOT capable of. Then you will understand that HAARP is not capable of creating or steering a hurricane.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
flyswatter,

Your post is fundamentally flawed, as if HAARP is used to steer hurricanes that information will not be freely available, on the contrary it will be denied. The only way HAARP can work is as a covert weapon, but if the information is freely available then it is no longer covert.

This is why DARPA funds HAARP shills, anyone can see every HAARP thread on ATS is infested with them, these are not 'Conspiracy Theorists' at all. Your post makes you a potential suspect too.

Originally posted by flyswatter

You're no doubt one of the many HAARP shills who DARPA fund to be here, any mention of HAARP and software picks up on it which then redirects you to the thread to start debunking HAARP.

The fact there are so many HAARP shills on a Conspiracy website is a smoking gun in itself

You have your own agenda for being here, those who want to examine the evidence will do, they will see what is there.

Yes I do have my own agenda....it's called common sense, logic and education what's your agenda?......and where is this evidence you speak of

Take the time to educate yourself on what HAARP is, what the technology is capable of, and what it is NOT capable of. Then you will understand that HAARP is not capable of creating or steering a hurricane.

edit on 31-10-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Completely right Scouser640

The Global Mafia stand above nations, and their own interests are not the same as the interest of a nations. Sometimes they are quite the opposite. E.g. War, they profit from war and it allows them to make changes in the world, which are not possible during peacetime.

Originally posted by Scouser640

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by OratoryHeist

no my friend. i did not will any ill fortune on our brothers and sisters from other countries.
i was referring to the present political situation at hand!
why would the govt. 'aim' the hurricane at us (if they could!) and why not 'aim' it at the 'enemy'!
rubbish!
peace on earth,please!

You are referring to the present political situation from a western point of view, but HAARP isn't a US weapon. They don't decide where to 'aim' it. So if a weapon as potentially destructive (and useful) as HAARP doesn't belong to any one nation or ally group - who is the enemy?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good find Wifibrains,

The BBC are the centre of Western propaganda, they are controlled by the Rothschilds. There are Freemasons in high positions who are told exactly what to do. They enjoy giving us hints of what's to come.

Just the other day this image below was on the front page of BBC News, look at the image under Magazine, see the HAARP clouds. I knew when I saw this that HAARP had been switched on and there would soon be a major HAARP induced event.

Originally posted by Wifibrains
This was aired a cpl months back in the uk

Hurricane Sharon lol
edit on 31-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You assume it is, because it fits into your world view

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Have you got any evidence to back up your theories on Sandy and Katrina?

Sorry, but that isn't a theory it is scientific fact.

And what do you have that proves what your saying?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Good post awake1234! Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

That's it, if we continue to watch the Rothschild Guinness adverts, after we've got 6 or 7 linked together with major staged world events, surely the debunkers will have to accept what's going on. (unless they're all Shills)

Originally posted by awake1234
Neither fact nor fiction ~ the similarity of signs speak for/of themselves...
In time all truths are revealed.
So shall we see in the next advertisement if this is more than mere speculation.
At this point its not provable, nor disprovable, and so to stay on topic we need observe the OP's advert-coincidence!

This too may be of interest ~ from Project Camelot Blog 10/30

"Sandy Simulation from 1997"
The Hurricane Simulation

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

You get confused between a poster and the evidence, it wouldn't matter if I was a nutbar, does that mean if I tell you about the 9/11 conspiracy then the official story must be true?

Please try to use more logic in your posts.

What you've done there is a logical fallacy, this is not about me, you have to view the evidence independently, anyone could have shared this evidence with you.

Given this theory is from the same person who told us London was due an attack based on emergency phone numbers (which had to be jiggled about) in August, and you've not even presented as much evidence here, I think it's pretty fair to presume that the makers of the Guiness advert didn't know about superstorm Sandy.

So I'll presume that.

No, I'm using the evidence that supports my hypothesis that you're an attention seeking nutbar (Hi Bernard!) and from that hypothesis everything you suggest is nutbar.

Therefore your theory is nutbar.

Ok, present evidence (and make it as good as your 'If I take phone numbers and mix them up and take dates and mix them up then omgz I can predict the future) and not a nutbar theory and I'll discuss it. I'll wait...

Bernard back to his best though. I do love your long game threads rather than the short instantly deleted ones.

Who is this Bernard? You seem like this is your job to post here and your company has records of each poster, and of which other posters they might be. Please link to one of Bernard's threads and explain why you think he's me.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

flyswatter,

Your post is fundamentally flawed, as if HAARP is used to steer hurricanes that information will not be freely available, on the contrary it will be denied. The only way HAARP can work is as a covert weapon, but if the information is freely available then it is no longer covert.

This is why DARPA funds HAARP shills, anyone can see every HAARP thread on ATS is infested with them, these are not 'Conspiracy Theorists' at all. Your post makes you a potential suspect too.

Sooo, you've got nothing except to label any detractors as shills? Duly noted.

If you think that HAARP can create or steer a huricane, show us. Explain how we are wrong when we are stating that the technology that HAARP uses is not capable of this. While you are busy making shill accusations and complaining about the availabilit of information, the rest of us will be sipping long islands and reading about how disturbances and heating in the ionosphere do not affect surface weather in the stratosphere and troposphere.
edit on 31-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Hurricanes are commanded by the wind, as was Sandy.
But I don't particularly enjoy Guinness. I prefer beer I don't have to chew.

Oh that's just wrong, Phage. You're a smart guy but apparently there is something wrong with you tastebuds.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Who is this Bernard? You seem like this is your job to post here and your company has records of each poster, and of which other posters they might be. Please link to one of Bernard's threads and explain why you think he's me.

And give away your many tells, so you can start to correct them? I think not. Nice try though.

Of course it's my companies job, we have massive files on all of you. You especially.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I can tell you this is a wild conspiracy with no truth in it, I'm not giving away my real name, but there are no Bernard's in my family and never have been.

You can update your companies database

And give away your many tells, so you can start to correct them? I think not. Nice try though.

Of course it's my companies job, we have massive files on all of you. You especially.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

flyswatter,

If you think that HAARP can create or steer a huricane, show us. Explain how we are wrong when we are stating that the technology that HAARP uses is not capable of this. While you are busy making shill accusations and complaining about the availabilit of information, the rest of us will be sipping long islands and reading about how disturbances and heating in the ionosphere do not affect surface weather in the stratosphere and troposphere.

As I've said there are plenty of technical threads on ATS, this isn't one. It's better that it stays on the Rothschild Guinness adverts.

You all want to go into the details of HAARP instead of staying on topic, is this because the script in front of you doesn't have information about Rothschild Guinness adverts? You're not allowed to think for yourselves, you just have to paste up technical debunking information on HAARP otherwise you get told off by your supervisor

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I can tell you this is a wild conspiracy with no truth in it, I'm not giving away my real name, but there are no Bernard's in my family and never have been.

We don't need to update it manually. Everything updates automatically.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I bet it does, DARPA can pay for the best!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I bet it does, DARPA can pay for the best!

Exactly, and we're so very interested in you Bernard. So very, very interested.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

flyswatter,

As I've said there are plenty of technical threads on ATS, this isn't one. It's better that it stays on the Rothschild Guinness adverts.

You all want to go into the details of HAARP instead of staying on topic, is this because the script in front of you doesn't have information about Rothschild Guinness adverts? You're not allowed to think for yourselves, you just have to paste up technical debunking information on HAARP otherwise you get told off by your supervisor

Gotcha. You cant, so you deflect.

On the other hand, Guinness is good. When combined with a shot of Bushmills and a bit of Bailey's, its even better. But no, there's no conspiracy in the advertisements. Sorry to burst your bubble. Sometimes a beer is just a beer, just like a storm is just a storm.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No.....you are imagining dimensions that do not exist.

is he imagining dimensions that don't exist or are you missing dimensions that do exist?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

You must really hate ATS.

how so?

if anything this is EXACTLY what ATS is about.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

what's your agenda?......

i think he has more than made that clear. to discuss a conspiracy theory... on ATS... a conspiracy theory website...

HEY! heres a crazy idea.

if you think he's insane, delusional or what have you, stop reading and replying...

just sayin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join