Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Rothschild Guinness Advert Predicts HAARP Hurricane Sandy

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by drbatstein
 

No.
Sandy was commanded by the wind. The wind from a very strong high pressure area near Greenland and the wind from a low pressure area in the North Atlantic.


HAARP was used to control the areas of low/high pressure




posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


You don't understand Guinness adverts do you?

All Guinness adverts depict "the pint"...the cloud depicts the white head on the pint!.....no conspiracy I'm afraid.

Take this ad.....filmed in black & white (depicting the colour of the pint) and the fact for a good pint of Guinness you have to wait....you don't pull a pint of the black stuff like you pull a pint of Bud!




We've had hurricanes for millennia........we've had Guinness for considerably less!



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 





HAARP was used to control the areas of low/high pressure



And you know this how?



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


HAARP was used to control the areas of low/high pressure

Normally I would ask exactly how this was accomplished but with a statement like that I can see no point.

Sandy was commanded by the wind and was a bit more than a cloud.



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You are aware of one dimension of the Guinness adverts. If you've ever watched The Simpsons you'll understand that it's possible to create a sketch which has different meanings to different groups of people. The Simpsons can make adults and children laugh at the same time, but they have perceived what's happening in a different way. This is the same with the Guinness adverts.

What you see is a Guinness advert, but the controllers of this planet also see something else, another dimension that 99.9% of people are unaware of, that's what this thread is about.

The advert you posted was the first after Diageo took over Guinness. It's actually talking about using Tsunamis as a weapon, and 'WAITING' until the time is right.

There's a signature in the advert you posted, to see it go first to 1:15 the play until 1:17, now pause and look at the rocks in the background. There's the signature of who's now in control of Guinness.




Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by drbatstein
 


You don't understand Guinness adverts do you?

All Guinness adverts depict "the pint"...the cloud depicts the white head on the pint!.....no conspiracy I'm afraid.

Take this ad.....filmed in black & white (depicting the colour of the pint) and the fact for a good pint of Guinness you have to wait....you don't pull a pint of the black stuff like you pull a pint of Bud!




We've had hurricanes for millennia........we've had Guinness for considerably less!
edit on 30-10-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-10-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by drbatstein
 





HAARP was used to control the areas of low/high pressure



And you know this how?


Plenty of HAARP threads on ATS, I'd recommend using the search. For now let's keep this thread on the Guinness Advert and HAARP Hurricane Sandy



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


No.....you are imagining dimensions that do not exist.


The Guinness adverts are ads designed to sell beer.....there are no hidden messages in them....or the Simpsons for that matter.......using your logic, I could find a hidden message in every single advert ever created.... I give you 10 out of 10 for a very vivid........ if unhealthy....... imagination



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
Empirical data outranks belief.


And sadly, we have none of this. You have none of this.

this is embarrassing...



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You are saying this without having looked for them, you're mind is already closed to them. It doesn't fit into your world view that this could happen, so you will not see it.


Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by drbatstein
 


No.....you are imagining dimensions that do not exist.


The Guinness adverts are ads designed to sell beer.....there are no hidden messages in them....or the Simpsons for that matter.......using your logic, I could find a hidden message in every single advert ever created.... I give you 10 out of 10 for a very vivid........ if unhealthy....... imagination



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The links to the previous Guinness adverts are posed in the initial post of the thread, I can't force you to examine the evidence, I can only make it available for you to look at if you choose.


Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by drbatstein
Empirical data outranks belief.


And sadly, we have none of this. You have none of this.

this is embarrassing...



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 





Plenty of HAARP threads on ATS, I'd recommend using the search. For now let's keep this thread on the Guinness Advert and HAARP Hurricane Sandy


That is what we are doing......you claimed that HAARP created the low pressure system that caused hurricane Sandy.....which was foretold in a Guinness advert


So I'll ask you again....totally on topic.....how do you know that HAARP created a low pressure system that caused/created hurricane Sandy?



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


Have to admit, you're trolling really well I can barely see a crack in your facade.

You must really hate ATS.



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 





You are saying this without having looked for them, you're mind is already closed to them. It doesn't fit into your world view that this could happen, so you will not see it.


How do you look for another dimension?.....my mind is totally open..... I just don't see predictions in adverts.



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
The links to the previous Guinness adverts are posed in the initial post of the thread, I can't force you to examine the evidence, I can only make it available for you to look at if you choose.


Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by drbatstein
Empirical data outranks belief.


And sadly, we have none of this. You have none of this.

this is embarrassing...


No, Of course you can't. You don't want close scrutiny of this 'empirical evidence' because it blows away in the wind. It'd break your game.

I know how you work. I saw it in an episode of South Park where they were parodying an episode of Family Guy, and you show all the signs of knowing way too much.

Are you a rothschild?



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 





The links to the previous Guinness adverts are posed in the initial post of the thread, I can't force you to examine the evidence, I can only make it available for you to look at if you choose.



There is no evidence mate....only imagination.



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As I say, I don't want this thread to be diverted into a technical thread, as there are already such threads going on:-

Is HAARP feeding SANDY?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know the tactics that are used by certain members here to try to deliberately throw threads off target.



Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by drbatstein
 





Plenty of HAARP threads on ATS, I'd recommend using the search. For now let's keep this thread on the Guinness Advert and HAARP Hurricane Sandy


That is what we are doing......you claimed that HAARP created the low pressure system that caused hurricane Sandy.....which was foretold in a Guinness advert


So I'll ask you again....totally on topic.....how do you know that HAARP created a low pressure system that caused/created hurricane Sandy?




posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by drbatstein
 


Have to admit, you're trolling really well I can barely see a crack in your facade.

You must really hate ATS.



I know there are shills here, I like the way they bump my threads



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Now you're just trolling, please stay on topic


Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by drbatstein
The links to the previous Guinness adverts are posed in the initial post of the thread, I can't force you to examine the evidence, I can only make it available for you to look at if you choose.


Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by drbatstein
Empirical data outranks belief.


And sadly, we have none of this. You have none of this.

this is embarrassing...


No, Of course you can't. You don't want close scrutiny of this 'empirical evidence' because it blows away in the wind. It'd break your game.

I know how you work. I saw it in an episode of South Park where they were parodying an episode of Family Guy, and you show all the signs of knowing way too much.

Are you a rothschild?



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 





As I say, I don't want this thread to be diverted into a technical thread, as there are already such threads going on:- Is HAARP feeding SANDY? www.abovetopsecret.com... I know the tactics that are used by certain members here to try to deliberately throw threads off target.



And I know the tactics that are used by charlatans here to deliberately create delusional threads and fail to back them up with any more evidence than "I have a feeling I may be right"

You have made claims on your own thread.....you have failed to back up a single one of them........



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You have your own agenda for being here, those who want to examine the evidence will do, they will see what is there.



Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by drbatstein
 





The links to the previous Guinness adverts are posed in the initial post of the thread, I can't force you to examine the evidence, I can only make it available for you to look at if you choose.



There is no evidence mate....only imagination.






top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join