It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubai demolition firm destroyed the twin towers...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I have what I believe to be a new theory on 9/11 and the collapse of the WTC buildings. This theory came to me in a bizarre and vivid dream last night but it is something I'd never even considered before.

Following the bombing in 1993, extensive repairs were made to the towers and additional safety features were added following concerns that a similar attack could destabilise the building causing it to topple. If this was to happen, massive destruction w ould take place to not only the WTC but also the surrounding. Buildings leading to catastrophic loss of life and assets.

A Dubai based firm was drafted in to design a system that would collapse the buildings vertically if a 'topple' was imminent. The system used stable explosives installed between floors at strategic points up the buildings. Coupled with a complex system of sensors and software, it could detect if any part of the building leaned beyond the safe limit. In the event of this happening, explosives would be detonated at the required points to enable a 'safe' collapse of the building.

On 9/11, this system was put into practise. As the heat from the fire buckled the steel frame of the building, the top section began to lean as it was about to collapse. At that instant, the explosives detonated as planned and the building collapsed vertically as intended.

Unfortunately, the evacuation was not completed before the building collapsed but this would have been unavoidable in any case.

This project was, and still has been kept from the public domain as it is used in other important high rise buildings around the world and if people did know about it, people would not want to work in or near the buildings.

Without this system. Many more lives may have been lost but due to its controversy it has never been disclosed. This is the reason why there are so many conflicting stories and conspiracies surrounding the event. If this was made public, you can almost guarantee that the company who designed the system and the US government would be held liable for nearly all the deaths in this buildings on that fateful day.

Food for thought?

Ps this was typed on my phone and difficult to review hence some mistakes and bad grammar!

edit on 30-10-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interesting dream and original idea. This makes one wonder if such a system has ever been physically in place.

Rich

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
ok, so this is crazy tin foil hat conspiracy mongering. but wait.
take a look at the halliburton twin towers in dubai. Cheneys corruption.

twintowers dubai

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

This theory came to me in a bizarre and vivid dream last night but it is something I'd never even considered before.

So, is the source of your information the dream that you had?

Or do you have something else?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

This theory came to me in a bizarre and vivid dream last night but it is something I'd never even considered before.

So, is the source of your information the dream that you had?

Or do you have something else?

I'll will be back online later or tomorrow to maybe elaborate.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It makes good sense. It is something that could probably grow legs if you could ferret out some contracts and agreements, and subcontractors that worked on the towers after the first attack. It kind of brings in lots of other theories about pre-installed explosives, and thermite, and such. Just like they won't say Flight 93 was shot down, they'll probably never say the towers were intentionally imploded, even if they had the best of intentions in doing so.

I like it as a theory, and I think it is a great rabbit hole to explore!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Fantastic theories need fantastic evidence...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hmm...very interesting but very plausible. It's for sure got me thinking. Still not sure how much sense it really makes but you never know.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
But then you woke up from your dream and realized that both buildings buckled at the points of impact.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
ok, so this is crazy tin foil hat conspiracy mongering. but wait.
take a look at the halliburton twin towers in dubai. Cheneys corruption.

twintowers dubai

Oh Pleeeeeaaassse!

That's the Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It's a luxury hotel with rooms starting from $259.00.

Don't people check anything anymore??

They have nothing to do with Halliburton!

Here for the lazy.

That's the problem with these conspiracy theories. They are all rumors based on hunches wrapped in misinformation.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

i did a bing search for halliburton dubai office and the first image was this

directional-driller.com...

which is the twin towers mentioned in my post above.

so please check your sources.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

wait there is more.
in this summary of Halliburton activity by "directional driller"

directional-driller.com...

it is pointed out where Chairman and CEO David J. Lesar works and resides in dubai, and at the jumeriah, which is featured in the above summary.

they also have offices at the Citibank nearby.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

so samkent,
you say, That's the problem with these conspiracy theories. They are all rumors based on hunches wrapped in misinformation.

do you still hold i am reporting a hunch and a rumor after reading the "directional driller" web page??

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Interesting theory. I have just a few questions.

Is the Dubai explosives team part of your dream, or is it based on some real life evidence/hunch?

Do you believe the fire from fuel and such was hot enough to melt steal?

Do you not think it would have been better, if this theory is true, to come out and tell the truth rather then let a bunch of wild conspiracies run amok?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Sorry guys, I'm back briefly. I have to stress that this was a dream and the reason I have posted it in the 9/11 forum is because it is so specific to the event. I often have vivid dreams but they generally have no connection to real life. However, this dream stood out as one of a small number I have ever had which I remember like a film.

I don't have any sources to back this up and I'm not big into this subject but I had to post it in here as it is something that I had never even consciously considered.

Please do not take the country the demolition firm was from as anything to go on too much, but instead focus on the theory itself. To me, it does make sense and is more, or at least AS credible as the theory that it was an inside job.

To anyone saying my theory needs evidence... No, it doesn't need evidence because it is merely a theory based on a dream. It is up to you guys to use your existing knowledge and perhaps try and connect some dots to see if this actually has any legs.

As for detail in the dream, my role in it was not direct, I appeared to be an observer listening to the facts as they came out after the event. Strangely, the twin towers themselves as fr as I can remember didn't feature in the dream as an image.

If I had to take this dream and produce a solid theory, I would find it difficult but the main points are that explosives were strategically placed in the WTC in the mid 90's during repairs and then possibly maintained unknown to the occupants at regular intervals. The design was to collapse the building down like in a controlled demolition to prevent it falling over and threatening other buildings (most crucially, the other tower). This is not an underhand tactic but genuinely in the best interests of occupants of surrounding buildings and the building themselves. Imagine what would have happened if the building toppled from the bottom (as they had expected was the most serious threat due to ground level attacks).

9/11 was unexpected and on a scale never imagined, the amount of confusion and decision making that had to happen in such a short period of time was unbelievable and in the moment, this 'feature' got brushed under the carpet to protect the people responsible for its installation.

You can probably tell by my tone that this has gone beyond a dream and into a real possibility for me. I hope you guys can shed some light on the plausibility of this as you will know more than I do!
edit on 31-10-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join