It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it outlandish to be this excited for frankenstorm Sandy's destruction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by sgspecial19

Hopefully the purification starts with you.

A little tightly wound the past few days are we? The weather's still no excuse to be catty.

And OP, no, not outlandish. Nature does what it wants, no matter what humans desire. Find your happy place, and be one of the few people at peace post-storm.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Brats will be brats lol and I did meditate today during the storm

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

How do I feel? Like you won't be so stoked if you get squashed underneath its huge foot.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

How do I feel? Like you won't be so stoked if you get squashed underneath its huge foot.

Quite a over-emotional way to put it there lady. Since the storm is over in Long Island, my karma seems to be fine ;P.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Glad to hear that.....................With all things potentially catastrophic............no one wants to see anyone hurt even though it seems thrilling from a distance. I learned that lesson in my youth, when I thought the oncoming tornado was amazing and not to be missed.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Glad to hear that.....................With all things potentially catastrophic............no one wants to see anyone hurt.

I concur, humanity does need peace, love, and understanding during any dire situation.
2nd

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Not really, my father always looked forward to hurricanes and blizzards and teh like. He likes the challenge that you dont face in everyday life. I'm not going to lie I too get excited when faced with a disaster, maybe its our confidence in ourselves shining through.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Glad to hear that.....................With all things potentially catastrophic............no one wants to see anyone hurt even though it seems thrilling from a distance. I learned that lesson in my youth, when I thought the oncoming tornado was amazing and not to be missed.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Catastrophes I have personally witnessed have always been very exhilarating yet emotional and dramatic. When they are witnessed through the tube, happening to someone else, they are sad and I feel helpless.

Hope everyone is prepared. For the next round of mayhem whenever that may be. I would guess sooner rather than later

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I just came over here to see how many stars and flags you got for creating such a ridiculous thread. I guess maybe if you don't have access to TV or cable news maybe you are just listening to some conspiracy web sight telling you it's all fabricated. If so, then this thread might be in the realm of possibility. They are making things up? OK...but when you see pictures and hear from people, how can you underestimate potential for devastation?

Have you ever been through a very bad hurricane? It doesn't need wind speed. Sometimes just size (this one was 1000 miles across) and duration (like if it's moving slowly) and amount of water dumped alone, is enough to bury a town underwater and leave it in ruins. There's already been nearly 100 deaths, guaranteed it will hit that if it hasn't already. Unbelievable you are so complacent and misinformed but I am relieved you didn't get a whole lot of people complacent and misinformed with you. Still it tells me - If the end of the world ever does hit us by surprise, people who subscribe to the same news outlets you apparently do, are going to be totally blindsided. They aren't even going to know about it

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The butthurt is strong in you buddy...My hometown was smack dab in the middle of Sandy's path and we fared fine. And I prefer to get my information from the internet instead of brainwashing television. Not to mention, where were you when the storm hit pal, on the sidelines a few thousand miles away? Now THAT was a ridiculous response you just gave

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You said it. I didn't.

Explains a great deal though.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Quite a over-emotional way to put it there lady. Since the storm is over in Long Island, my karma seems to be fine ;P.

The day isn't over yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In response to the title, I guess I wouldn't blame you. When I was growing up, the neighborhood kids would giggle at the prospect of missing school for a few days and I actually remember swimming down our flooded street. Until we heard thunder. Then we just waited inside and looked around for flying trash cans.

I know how dangerous hurricanes can be, but I can definitely understand the OP's perspective.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
this once in a lifetime event for a monster storm arriving to my hometown is making me feel stoked, how do you guys feel?

do you want to take this one back yet ?

even if you are just trolling, this sets a new low

so what got your nipples all hard, the people that drowned or the ones killed by falling trees ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join